Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Show off your Cross Country

828K views 2K replies 430 participants last post by  Steve (Rags) Morris 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is for PICTURES of your Cross Country/XC.

Please do not use this for discussion of parts, performance etc.

#397 ·
Well Moto, I'm a Ford guy BUT I must say that Victory and that Chevy make a very Sweet looking combo. Makes me want to get a dark Blue Mustang.

#398 ·
That Camaro is Badass as is the Vic! Ford does have that antifreeze green on the stang which would be an identical match to the XC. Coll pic. Enjoy the toys. cheers

#401 ·
Finally took some pics today...

I put some Cycleops cheese wedges on this week and realized I haven't shown off my bike yet--have had it a couple of weeks. Love the Cycleops stuff--like "bike jewelry"! My son told me it classed my bike up a notch....hahahahaha

Still waiting on the dealer for my RPW pipes and police style bag protectors! Man I love this bike!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Attachments

#402 ·
Where are those close outs for your forged bars from?? They look great!
I put some Cycleops cheese wedges on this week and realized I haven't shown off my bike yet--have had it a couple of weeks. Love the Cycleops stuff--like "bike jewelry"! My son told me it classed my bike up a notch....hahahahaha

Still waiting on the dealer for my RPW pipes and police style bag protectors! Man I love this bike!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

#404 ·
Here are a few pics of my new 2013 XCT.

I got a backrest and then the windshield brackets.

Handlebars are next and then a custom seat. KEN

#406 ·
#408 ·
Is that the Victory Trunk Rack, or some other brand?; Wanting to get a rack but Victory is way overpriced.

#409 ·
Until midnight tonight during our Black Friday Sale you can get one of our cool and very popular racks for a whopping 20% off. Three unique styles to choose from. If you haven't seen them, especially when compared to the factory racks, you definitely need to check them out.

You'll find them here on our site: http://www.cycleopsusa.com/custombillet.html#cc

You won't see our prices this low for another year, so if you don't want 365 days I'd get it now.

Use BF20 at checkout to apply your savings.

#413 ·
#414 ·
It looks like a XR's to me with a trunk, not a XC.

#417 ·
Nice scoot Lock! Love that front wheel and really like the black pipes too! It all flows very nicely! What wheel is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#419 ·
Fresh out of the box.

So what do I need besides a loud horn, backrest, and PIAA lights?

Attachments

#421 ·
Still all stock, but i felt there isn't enough Gold Mist love around here!!
cheers

#423 ·
Cool pic -- bike looks very good next to the modern barn!

#422 ·
Looks great! thumb up

#428 ·
Thanks guys. I really like the color too. I originally was going to go with black, but I seen this color and had to have it. I get compliments everywhere I go and now I got all my crotch rocket buddys I used to ride with on my Buell are all selling and looking into Victorys.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com App

#429 ·
Are the skulls on the skull version of the 2010 XC decals?

Does Vic or anyone else sell the SKULL decals? Thought the tank decals might look good on my black XR...

#431 ·
Yeah, I've seen a few others that aren't bad, I just wondered if those were avail. I guess that keeps those bikes special and rare, too.

Thanks for the info!