Politics Thread - 2012 Election - Page 103 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #1021
Azdave
Senior Member
 
Azdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 1,327
Default

Yep no race involved. If you can name one black person you have voted for in your voting lifetime I would be impressed
__________________
Blame it on me
2014 HD Street Glide
2013 Vision Sunset Red
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-03-2012, 12:19 AM   #1022
Lance
Premium Member
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Yep no race involved. If you can name one black person you have voted for in your voting lifetime I would be impressed
I for one am certainly not interested in impressing you... but, to humor you, there are plenty of people I vote for based on their views and background during elections (school boards, judges, etc.) that I have never seen, I don't care what color they are, what ethnic group they belong to, etc.

I 'could' vote, happily, for someone like Alan West, and I do know he's black... you liberals like to keep tabs on how many people of what color you've voted for??? I don't give a damn.
__________________
2012 Victory Cross Roads
2003 BMW R1150R
1978 BMW R75/7
.........
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline  
Old 11-03-2012, 04:05 AM   #1023
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 5,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
And in Obama's world it's more taxes, more taxes, more taxes, etc.,
Oh yes, he wants to take a couple top marginal rates up a few percent to where they were under Clinton. It's just outrageous tyranny!
__________________
http://www.victoryforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic6903_1.gif
2011 Cross Roads
saddlebag is online now  
Old 11-03-2012, 04:09 AM   #1024
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 5,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Psst: SB: FEMA, Your big government, and even the Red Cross are failing miserably in this crisis.

It's Katrina all over again and this time you can't blame your buddy Bush. You only have your other buddy the oblamer this time.
It's a big mess. Imagine what it will be like when Romney cuts funds for such agencies and you just have to hope someone from a neighboring state will quit their job and stop by to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
To make it even worse; one of your huge ideologues (bloomberg)
Why do you people do that? Don't put words in my mouth. I never endorsed Bloomberg. You want me running around saying that you endorse Hitler? If not, then think a little before you type.

Oh and BTW,

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/new-yor...om-public.html
__________________
http://www.victoryforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic6903_1.gif
2011 Cross Roads
saddlebag is online now  
Old 11-03-2012, 06:23 AM   #1025
BBob
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Western Arizona
Posts: 5,363
Garage
Default

Obama and Romney get graded by this young lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prmGb...ature=youtu.be
BBob is offline  
Old 11-03-2012, 06:52 AM   #1026
40XC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 300
Default

I was talking to a neighbor's little girl, and she said she wanted to be
President some day.

Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked
her,

'If you were to be the President, what's the first thing you would do?'
She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

Both her parents beemed with pride at her noble reply.

'Wow - what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'but you don't have to wait until
you're President to do that.

You can come over to my house and mow the grass, pull weeds, and sweep my
yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store
where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use
toward food or a new house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds.

Then the little girl looked me straight in the
eye and asked, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work,
and you can just pay him the $50?'

And I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'
40XC is offline  
Old 11-03-2012, 08:17 AM   #1027
Azdave
Senior Member
 
Azdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 1,327
Default

I was talking to a little girl in the neighborhood and she told me she wanted to be president. I asked her why and she said her Mom punishes her for lying all the time but if she ran for president and lied all the time she might just get elected. Welcome to the Republican Party.


I asked this on face book a month ago and not one person could answer. Name one thing a Republican president has introduced since 1930 that has been for the good of the country. Socially security, civil rights, Medicare all put into play by Democrats. I could name a bunch more. I am just looking for 1 from the righties
__________________
Blame it on me
2014 HD Street Glide
2013 Vision Sunset Red
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline  
Old 11-03-2012, 09:06 AM   #1028
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 5,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Obama and Romney get graded by this young lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prmGb...ature=youtu.be
Terrific. I give you the thoughts of economists and you give us the thoughts of a 13 year old girl. I will say she is an improvement over your normal sources, but still B...
__________________
http://www.victoryforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic6903_1.gif
2011 Cross Roads
saddlebag is online now  
Old 11-03-2012, 09:11 AM   #1029
wesdalton
Senior Member
 
wesdalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
I was talking to a little girl in the neighborhood and she told me she wanted to be president. I asked her why and she said her Mom punishes her for lying all the time but if she ran for president and lied all the time she might just get elected. Welcome to the Republican Party.


I asked this on face book a month ago and not one person could answer. Name one thing a Republican president has introduced since 1930 that has been for the good of the country. Socially security, civil rights, Medicare all put into play by Democrats. I could name a bunch more. I am just looking for 1 from the righties
Here is one Jobs, and self respect.
__________________
2010 X C
wesdalton is offline  
Old 11-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #1030
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 5,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40XC View Post
I was talking to a neighbor's little girl, and she said she wanted to be
President some day.

Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked
her,

'If you were to be the President, what's the first thing you would do?'
She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

Both her parents beemed with pride at her noble reply.

'Wow - what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'but you don't have to wait until
you're President to do that.

You can come over to my house and mow the grass, pull weeds, and sweep my
yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store
where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use
toward food or a new house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds.

Then the little girl looked me straight in the
eye and asked, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work,
and you can just pay him the $50?'

And I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'
Funny thing is, they were in charge for the better part of the last decade and what changed? Did we end Welfare or Medicaid?

Did we sent a lot of jobs overseas and created a bunch more homeless? Yup.

Did we create an environment where the well educated and well connected could take advantage of the system? Yup.

Did we start a bunch of wars that that little girl is going to have to pay for that did nothing but rile up a bunch more religious loons. Yup.

Nothing in life is clear cut as your talking head handlers would like you to believe.
__________________
http://www.victoryforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic6903_1.gif
2011 Cross Roads
saddlebag is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Kawasaki Ninja H2 Forum