Politics Thread - 2012 Election - Page 108 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 06:37 PM   #1071
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Still doubt you voted for Cain. Cain is the exact opposite of Romney.
Dave, are you implying race AGAIN?? OMG get over it dude.
I was raised by old school white parents,and grandparents(racist as hell) . When I got older and entered the workforce,at my employer( approx 40 employees) in the first ten yrs. I honestly saw about 1,000 people come and go. I met a lot of worthless white people and great black people. But I also saw the exact opposite, worthless blacks, and great whites. I have formed my own opinion of people, and race doesn't mean anything except that the first one to the checkered flag(also black and white)wins.
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #1072
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Bush created the condition that nearly wiped out the wealth creating American automotive industry.

GM got loans and whaddya know, they paid them back:

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/finance/2...om-US-Canada-/

As to investment in alternative energy, you may have a point on that particular spending, but all presidents have invested in technology to some extent. That particular spending cost ~ $35 billion. Hardly enough to run up the deficit $6 trillion the way you'd like people to believe he did. We likely spend more than that on prophylactics for our overseas servicemen.
Doesn't the wealth creating auto industry use a bit of oil? Being the oil man that he and Cheney were, it doesn't make sense that he would do that. You libs sure do like to contradict yourselves when it works to make a Conservative look worse.
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Old 11-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #1073
8BallHammer

Garage

I'm also a Colonel in the war against women too. But yet I fully supported Sarah Palin, and Michelle Bachman.
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Old 11-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #1074
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post

Natural Born Citizens (this will be your laugh for the week)

You, who worry about Democrats versus Republicans -- relax, here is our real problem.

In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States .. It was pretty simple. The candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.

However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, and many jaws hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, "What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?" !!!!!

Yep, these are the same kind of 18-year-olds that are now voting in our elections!

They breed, and they walk among US...
That shit right there says it all. She'll grow up to vote for Democrats
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Old 11-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #1075
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
So specifically, what tax or regulation has Obama put on business that has prevented them from hiring in larger numbers the last few years? Try to avoid silly dodges and answer the question.
Uncertainty... just how much will Obama tax us all, plus the 2000 page Obama care that nobody understands, except that it will be EXPENSIVE... that's enough for business to put things on hold, as well as all sorts of EPA rules that allow the EPA to invade every corner of business.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-03-2012, 06:55 PM   #1076
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
I am calling BS on Herman Cain.

Since we are all Americans. Pretty interesting an Aussie is telling Chris Christie what to do. Love to hear Christie's response

Now the fun part. You guys are so predictable. I ask you one simple and I mean simple question. Instead of answering it you do your predictable BS. Okay one more time. Name a program that a righty has out into play that benefits our country. Since 1930. Name one! Come on your all poly science majors shouldn't be soooooo hard
As I said before Nobama, NEVER worked with Christie before this storm. It was a photo op. for him to look like he was supported by a Republican. Why wasn't he in NYC with his fellow jackass( I mean donkey)?
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Old 11-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #1077
Lance
Premium Member

The back and forth is ridiculous... one man believes in our Constitution and one doesn't, I think that's the most significant point in this election.

It's funny, we used to put great weight on what the President DID in four years to improve the country, you liberals look at the condition we're in and shout "Four more years", the list of Obama accomplishments are laughable (so you don't have to post them again saddlebag), and it used to be the kiss of death for a candidate to say "Vote for me and I'll raise your taxes!", but you liberals seem to eat that up. (I know, he'll only raise taxes on Bill Gates, ha, talk about brainwashed/braindead).
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #1078
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
You can say that all you want. But except for the stimulus that O needed to keep us from falling into a massive depression, you can't name one thing he's spent any money on that Bush didn't create.
Oops, i almost forgot Bush created the Middle East, and terrorism.
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Old 11-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #1079
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
I am calling BS on Herman Cain.

Typical liberal, asks you what black person you ever supported, you say Herman Cain, and he says "BS".

Why ask?

P.S. Next time you or saddlebag tell us how patriotic you are, or how much you love this country, I'll go ahead and give you a reply right now, B.S.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #1080
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
The back and forth is ridiculous... one man believes in our Constitution and one doesn't, I think that's the most significant point in this election.

It's funny, we used to put great weight on what the President DID in four years to improve the country, you liberals look at the condition we're in and shout "Four more years", the list of Obama accomplishments are laughable (so you don't have to post them again saddlebag), and it used to be the kiss of death for a candidate to say "Vote for me and I'll raise your taxes!", but you liberals seem to eat that up. (I know, he'll only raise taxes on Bill Gates, ha, talk about brainwashed/braindead).
Maybe he can raise them on Steve Jobs too. Ah never mind then he would have to bring Jobs back.
I never realized creating wealth in this country was a crime.
Punishable by 4 yrs of idiocy.
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread