Politics Thread - 2012 Election - Page 112 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #1111
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
The reality is that there is much to be admired in the president and his rise to power. Replace Kenya with Poland or Germany, and you'd have observers rightly saying that only in this country could such a career path be possible. He is an intellectual heavyweight. And his personal ethics have been above reproach.
What a load. No way was this written by a conservative on the right simply because none of it is true.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #1112
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Sorry mate. This far left source is not proof of anything. They claim FNC is lying but all I see is far left spin.
Ah, you've imbibed in the political kool-aid SO extensively that you no longer have the gift of sight. Fox News coverage is disgraceful. What about the LA times or any of those additional other sources listed in the timeline provided by saddlebags? Are they ALL lying? Nonsense! It's OBVIOUS (to anyone with 1/2 a brain) that Fox News simply fabricates whatever it may want in pursuit of FALSE political subterfuge.

It is a pleasure that we can agree to disagree and still remain social

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs, Ness Radius laydown license, Chrome CAM Tension Covers, Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Opener, Victory Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, Küryakyn Upper Fork Shrouds, Küryakyn Lower Fork Covers, Power Commander V Tuner

Last edited by ndabunka; 11-04-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:35 PM   #1113
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
His grades were good enough to become president of the Harvard Law Review.

I'm sure that you have much better law credentials than him. That's why so many rush to pay to hear your lectures on the subject. Speaking of Rush, everyone knows that anyone who spends their days seething between the shows of some lard ass, college dropout DJ hooked on hillbilly heroin is qualified to do just about anything!

In fact, I'll bet you know more than doctors about medicine too. Maybe you could offer state funded checkups for the old farts here?
Please stop parroting.
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
Old 11-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #1114
8BallHammer

Garage

Maybe the great and powerful o would go on Fox for an interview and set them straight? O Reilly and many others have invited him to be a guest. I suppose he just can't control their line of questioning,so the answer is always NO.

2 MORE DAYS !!!!!!
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Old 11-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #1115
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
It is a pleasure that we can agree to disagree and still remain social
I agree!

Truly, when all the facts come together, FNC will also be putting that info out. I have not found FNC to lie. They, like the mainstream and left cable news outlets, simply have a narrative contrary to what the other side feels or believes in. I can barely watch most of the rest of the news, especially MSNBC, because they truly lie.

Not Kool-Aid; just a matter of which prism one looks through. The whole Kool-Aid started thing with the right calling the left Kool-Aid drinkers because they were so easily brainwashed by the news shows they watch. I like to think FNC is more fair and balanced than the other cable news outlets but do admit to them being clearly on the right. FNC has news shows and they have opinion shows. It's important to know which is which just like The Daily Show is an opinion comedy show in the bag for the left (mostly) but do get some digs in for the right once in a while.

Last edited by BBob; 11-04-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #1116
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

This article pens half the problem with the Benghazi attack and that is why, after repeated requests for more security, was it not given immediately. The other half of course is what happened on the day of the attacks and why both obama and H. Clinton were not all over it. IMHO neither one of them were up to that 3 AM phone call as it turns out.

http://weeklystandard.com/blogs/pape...zi_660248.html

Last edited by BBob; 11-04-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #1117
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
His grades aren't "sealed." They are just like everyone else's grades who's gone to college i.e. they simply aren't public records.
Even John Kerry and George Bush released their college grades... and both of them barely passed. I'm surprised the genius doesn't release his to show us how brilliant he is.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #1118
8BallHammer

Garage

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...d93_story.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...googlenews_wsj

Damn, the Washington Post, and Wall Street Journal, are finally telling the same lies Fox has been reporting for weeks.
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Old 11-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #1119
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
Please stop parroting.
Tell me who I'm parroting.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #1120
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
Maybe the great and powerful o would go on Fox for an interview and set them straight? O Reilly and many others have invited him to be a guest. I suppose he just can't control their line of questioning,so the answer is always NO.

2 MORE DAYS !!!!!!
He's been there and they are rude, obnoxious bores who interrupt him everytime he tries to answer question. It ends up being all about "O'dummy" and who the hell cares what that oaf thinks? What's his great intellectual background that gives him the clout to interrupt the president, chasing celebrities around on Current Affair?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread