Politics Thread - 2012 Election - Page 117 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #1161
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Not even funny, media matters, or whatever liberal group put that on can't even parody the rich, they have no ideal what they really think, it certainly isn't THAT. I'm surprised there wasn't someone in blackface that they could mock... maybe they did, I couldn't watch that whole ridiculous thing.

P.S. The wealthy aren't the problem, they are a big part of the solution. Your big spending gov't, gov't should do everything, and the rich are rich enough mentality is the problem.
1974 BMW R75/5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 09:41 AM   #1162
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by depot picker View Post
If you've read this far you have seen:
Obama lie at the dabate.
Crowley support his lie
CBS kept it going until now
That was a lot of words to say that O didn't use the evil "terrorist" word to Kroft even though he unquestionably did use it in the Rose Garden.

Again, you are stressing over a word instead of simply digesting the news that an American diplomat et al were killed in a Muslim country and our gov't is working with Libyans to bring those responsible to justice. If O had said something dismissive ala Bush and his "I just don't worry about him (Bin Laden) much," then I would agree with you that he wasn't properly representing the interests of the US. But just because he doesn't blow the dog whistle with conservative key words, doesn't mean he isn't getting the job done. But instead:

http://www.firstpost.com/world/bengh...bi-514237.html
Old 11-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #1163
tfkp

Wow 60 min twisted a story to make the lib look good I AM STUNNED Not like thats ever happend beforeThe real question is why is it out now Somebody at CBS is in trouble for not burning that
Old 11-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #1164
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Not even funny, media matters, or whatever liberal group put that on can't even parody the rich, they have no ideal what they really think, it certainly isn't THAT. I'm surprised there wasn't someone in blackface that they could mock... maybe they did, I couldn't watch that whole ridiculous thing.

P.S. The wealthy aren't the problem, they are a big part of the solution. Your big spending gov't, gov't should do everything, and the rich are rich enough mentality is the problem.
What you fail to realize is that things aren't black and white. The parody of the rich wasn't the funny part. The numb nuts supporting them was more humorous.

And you are correct that rich people aren't the problem. There is nothing wrong with getting or staying rich. The bigger problem is HOW many of them get rich. If you read the subtitles in the video you would know WHY those people dressed up to parody the rich.

It's one thing to spend your time and energy building a business that creates something and employs people. It's quite another to make a fortune lobbying Congress to protect certain wealthy factions from laws designed to make their brand of fraud illegal. Doing leveraged buyouts of companies to drain them of their capital in the form of management fees ain't such a useful way to become rich either...
Old 11-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #1165
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfkp View Post
Wow 60 min twisted a story to make the lib look good I AM STUNNED Not like thats ever happend beforeThe real question is why is it out now Somebody at CBS is in trouble for not burning that
I fail to see what made him look good or bad. He asked the president a question and got an answer. I suppose how good or bad he looked depended on how much you liked his answer.

If he were a Republican, he'd simply avoid the press altogether except to get an occasional back rub from Hannity or O'Reilly.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:31 AM   #1166
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
That was a lot of words to say that O didn't use the evil "terrorist" word to Kroft even though he unquestionably did use it in the Rose Garden.

Again, you are stressing over a word instead of simply digesting the news that an American diplomat et al were killed in a Muslim country and our gov't is working with Libyans to bring those responsible to justice. If O had said something dismissive ala Bush and his "I just don't worry about him (Bin Laden) much," then I would agree with you that he wasn't properly representing the interests of the US. But just because he doesn't blow the dog whistle with conservative key words, doesn't mean he isn't getting the job done. But instead:

http://www.firstpost.com/world/bengh...bi-514237.html
Once again you convieniently miss the point, and misquote the debate. Obama intentionally lied about it during the debate and had pre-arrainged with Crowley to back him on the lie. That, my terminally Liberal friend is a problem all over the place.
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
Old 11-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #1167
Lance
Premium Member

Tomorrow we send him packing.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #1168
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by depot picker View Post
Once again you convieniently miss the point, and misquote the debate. Obama intentionally lied about it during the debate and had pre-arrainged with Crowley to back him on the lie. That, my terminally Liberal friend is a problem all over the place.
You must be reading something different than me.

1. Specifically, what it the lie you see?

2. What evidence do you have that he conspired with the moderator ahead of time?
Old 11-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #1169
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Tomorrow we send him packing.
You seem awfully certain of this. Outside of Florida, Republicans haven't done that great a job of suppressing the vote ya know.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #1170
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
You must be reading something different than me.

1. Specifically, what it the lie you see?

2. What evidence do you have that he conspired with the moderator ahead of time?
1. He claimed that he had called it an act of terrorism in the Rose garden speech. He didn't. He called it a spontaneous reaction to a video. Read the transcript.

2. He was able to cammand: "Get the transcript" and Crowley had it in her hand ready. She agreed that he had called it a terrorist attack, knowing full well he hadn't.

The record is really quite clear.
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread