Politics Thread - 2012 Election - Page 122 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 09:01 PM   #1211
HBJackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
OMG !!! My 2nd best moment so far today (1st was voting)
The dude in the photoshopped acorn hat is going to be your President for 4 more years, and I want you to post an apology after he governs conservatively, works across the aisle and cuts spending and lowers the debt.

This will happen, I know, I've worked with them. Please remember this post, then we'll revisit this string and you guys will admit you were acting like children and were driven by your fear.

Let's talk in 4 years.
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #1212
jazzdogg

Default Can't we all agree . .

the Democrats aren't going to be able to get this country back on track. The Republicans aren't going to be able to. It's going to take all of of us, folks.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #1213
HBJackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzdogg View Post
the Democrats aren't going to be able to get this country back on track. The Republicans aren't going to be able to. It's going to take all of of us, folks.
Well said Dogg. Hopefully we can put politics behind us and focus on what we have in common and what we have ahead of us!
Old 11-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #1214
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJackson View Post
The dude in the photoshopped acorn hat is going to be your President for 4 more years, and I want you to post an apology after he governs conservatively, works across the aisle and cuts spending and lowers the debt.
They listen to Fox, they'll never know it happened. Don't forget, Pubs still hold the House. Getting something done may still be a challenge, though I'm guessing they'll let the Bush tax cuts fall off for the top couple of income brackets to avoid the massive defense cuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJackson View Post
This will happen, I know, I've worked with them. Please remember this post, then we'll revisit this string and you guys will admit you were acting like children and were driven by your fear.
Let's talk in 4 years.
Hopefully, the Pubs have learned a lesson. Appointing anti-science, anti-intellectual, anti-minority, anti-women, anti-compromise, pro-fear, pro-hate, pro-lie, psychotic nutbags as your candidates is not a winning formula. If they had elected people with a feasible, balanced, and tangible plan to lower the deficit and make specific recommendations about ending onerous regulations, they could have won by a landslide.

Hopefully, they will field better candidates in the future. If they don't, I'll continue to enjoy the comedic follies that follow...
Old 11-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #1215
Marius

Well, lets hope that O got his feet wet enough during the first 4 years because the next 4 are going to be the real challenge. Now we get to see what he's REALLY made of, and he cant pass the blame off to the previous president. Enjoy the show everyone, this ought to get really interesting
1995 Mustang GT... Work in Progress...
Old 11-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #1216
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Well; I definitely miss-called this one. Time to mourn the passing of a nation as we face another 4 years of stagnation.

RIP America. You were once a great nation.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #1217
ddharris

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
I remember it quite well and their names were Dodd, Frank, Reid, and Pelosi. Yes. Bush screwed up by not vetoing their push for forcing the banks to give loans to people who could never pay them back; especially if the balloon popped which was inevitable. He tried multiple times but it fell on deaf ears. I'd give anything to have W back over the man child in office now.

Using the race card is just ridiculous anymore. We did elect a black Prez; Remember? That card has been played so often the edges are furry. Let it go. Race is not an issue in politics. Competency is the main issue.

Now, if you haven't seen 2016 yet, you should and you can go here to view or download it. I didn't really learn anything new from it but I've been debunking the guy for 4 years now. It's best viewed by those who still have an open mind about their vote this Nov. Just straight up facts. No O bashing at all in the movie.
We actually elected him twice now. You seem very butthurt or something else. I especially like the Kenyan comment...very classy and does not work anymore on anyone this side of Trump.
Blaming the collapse on home loans when wallstreet and the banks put us in the ditch with the CDS. W was actually a champion of the home loan process you speak of anyway. There are plenty of video's on youtube of him talking minority home ownership up. And if you don't think race still plays a major role in politics please come to South Carolina and just listen to people. If you won't admit it after that you are just sticking your head in the sand. Republicans better get on board with changing demographics of this country. Start being inclusive instead exclusive good ole boys club.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:24 AM   #1218
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Well; I definitely miss-called this one. Time to mourn the passing of a nation
If you think the "greatness" of a nation of 300+ million lies in the hands of a single individual, you must not think very highly of the nation to begin with.

Look at the bright side, Victory will continue to make water downed Harleys and we can still import good beer. How much more does one need?
Old 11-07-2012, 04:29 AM   #1219
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius View Post
Well, lets hope that O got his feet wet enough during the first 4 years because the next 4 are going to be the real challenge. Now we get to see what he's REALLY made of, and he cant pass the blame off to the previous president. Enjoy the show everyone, this ought to get really interesting
Actually:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recession

"There is no commonly accepted definition of a global recession, although the International Monetary Fund (IMF) regards periods when global growth is less than 3% to be global recessions. The IMF estimates that global recessions seem to occur over a cycle lasting between 8 and 10 years."
Old 11-07-2012, 06:22 AM   #1220
SilentUnicorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHEsE...tailpage#t=35s

It is over - thank the Lord!

Now kiss and make up.
Advertisement

Closed Thread