I mourn for my country - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #1
8BallHammer
Senior Member
 
8BallHammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Niles MI
Posts: 1,020
Garage
Default I mourn for my country

America's president got a Victory and the Divided States of America got a Harley.
I put full blame on the shoulder of the Democratic party,the ignorance of the American voter,and (god save them) the laziness of our southern hillbillies forefathers.
Many people that are not democrats voted due to the race of the candidate.
Buckeye exit polls prove that race was the deciding factor in out pitiful countries election.
Dave, please don't shoot me if you see me crossing the border
.
Other than illegal immigrants, what has Arizona contributed to this ONCE great country.

I thank God that unemployment is below 5%
The deficit has been reduced by 1/2
And YOUR great president has united both parties, and all of the citizens of the USA

Goodbye USA, hello third world country.
__________________
2012 Hammer 8 Ball (Traded)
Victory touring seat
custom coated Victory Swept Pipes
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 5,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
America's president got a Victory
I didn't even know he had a MC endorsement! Maybe he will retire on top some day too?

I'd like to see him in a pencil thin mustache and goatee.
__________________
http://www.victoryforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic6903_1.gif
2011 Cross Roads
saddlebag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
8BallHammer
Senior Member
 
8BallHammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Niles MI
Posts: 1,020
Garage
Default

Do we know ANYTHING about him?
__________________
2012 Hammer 8 Ball (Traded)
Victory touring seat
custom coated Victory Swept Pipes
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
Single Feather
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NV
Posts: 103
Default Our country

Why do we always go to the race card and all the rest. FIRST WE ARE AMERICANS and then whatever. Now everyone should forget their party and become one and work together and then maybe we can move forward. IMO
Single Feather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:04 PM   #5
OkieHoss
Lifetime Premium
 
OkieHoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NE Oklahoma
Posts: 675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Single Feather View Post
Why do we always go to the race card and all the rest. FIRST WE ARE AMERICANS and then whatever. Now everyone should forget their party and become one and work together and then maybe we can move forward. IMO
well dream on..

factoid is that race did play a big role in the end game..Its a shame that they and we know who they are still hold that over our heads..Infact it was predicted that there would be a big riot by those who disliked Romney if he won...hum...it will never go away racism that is---> they love playing that card to much...

I want my white card.....that is the minority now isnt it..
__________________
2013 black XCT.
OkieHoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
HBJackson
Member
 
HBJackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arlington, Va
Posts: 82
Wink

Time to grow up and grow a pair douchbags. We are all in this together and have some major issues to address. So stop looking for enemies and looking out for yourselves only, and act like an American for a change.

Yes demographics were key to his re-election. The GOP is too male, pale, and stale (old angry white guys like me, tho I've no use for anger). They will be extinct if they don't realize we are all one. Apparently you memorialized everything our founders said -except e pluribus, Unum.

Ditch the anger, you'll ride faster and more free. That's my advice.
__________________
'12 Highball, w/fender&fork LED turns, side mount plate, soft bags and iPod mount. Arlington, VA.
HBJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:01 AM   #7
ddharris
Member
 
ddharris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Posts: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJackson View Post
Time to grow up and grow a pair douchbags. We are all in this together and have some major issues to address. So stop looking for enemies and looking out for yourselves only, and act like an American for a change.

Yes demographics were key to his re-election. The GOP is too male, pale, and stale (old angry white guys like me, tho I've no use for anger). They will be extinct if they don't realize we are all one. Apparently you memorialized everything our founders said -except e pluribus, Unum.

Ditch the anger, you'll ride faster and more free. That's my advice.
Like alot of white people especially in the south didn't vote for Mitt due to race. It goes both ways. Anyhoo the post above was excellent BTW!
__________________
2013 Sunset Red Judge
2011 Silver Aprilia Shiver 750
ddharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:05 AM   #8
ddharris
Member
 
ddharris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Posts: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
America's president got a Victory and the Divided States of America got a Harley.
I put full blame on the shoulder of the Democratic party,the ignorance of the American voter,and (god save them) the laziness of our southern hillbillies forefathers.
Many people that are not democrats voted due to the race of the candidate.
Buckeye exit polls prove that race was the deciding factor in out pitiful countries election.
Dave, please don't shoot me if you see me crossing the border
.
Other than illegal immigrants, what has Arizona contributed to this ONCE great country.

I thank God that unemployment is below 5%
The deficit has been reduced by 1/2
And YOUR great president has united both parties, and all of the citizens of the USA

Goodbye USA, hello third world country.
Also if you believe in god like it seems you do then this was god's plan. He never makes mistakes.
__________________
2013 Sunset Red Judge
2011 Silver Aprilia Shiver 750
ddharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:54 AM   #9
arkiebiker
Premium Member
 
arkiebiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Searcy, AR
Posts: 845
Default

It's "my" country too.

You do realize that it's really everybody's country, not just yours. This means that if you "accept" it as your country (just like you love your family), you should ACCEPT the bad with the good.

With the country divided 50/50 that means there has to be compromise on BOTH sides! And for people to say the country is DIVIDED is not necessarily a bad thing... For the most part our Country is a TWO PARTY SYSTEM... What the hell did the expect???

There's nothing wrong with disagreements in politics... It's the level that you stoop down to in order to prove your point.

Often times two completely different ideas will lead to the same conclusion... And yes, they can BOTH be right (or left). :-)
__________________
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour
******************************************
Searcy, AR
Blytheville, AR (Hometown and the BEST BBQ Sandwiches in the world)
************************************************** ******
Arkansas Bikers Website
http://www.arkansasbiker.net
Garmin Zumo GPS Forums
http://www.zumoforums.com
arkiebiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:10 AM   #10
Azdave
Senior Member
 
Azdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 1,331
Default

Well maybe next time you guys will run a candidate that doesn't piss off 47% of the country, Hispanics, young women, seniors and then try o scare the hell out of Ohio autoworkers with a BS ad campaign. Poor candidate with 21 former Bush advisors and Karl Rove equals defeat


Now if we can all get on the same page this country is headed for greatness
__________________
Blame it on me
2014 HD Street Glide
2013 Vision Sunset Red
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Forum Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum Kawasaki Ninja 250SL Forum