I mourn for my country - Page 2 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-08-2012, 08:00 AM   #11
ridealittle

one party will take my money and give it to the poor, the other will take it and give it to the rich. either way the midle is screwed.
in order of ownership, sears compact scooter, honda 305 scrambler, honda 160 dream , triumph 500 trophy trail, honda cb450, sportster, honda f750, 2nd sportster, harley flh, harley super glide, 3rd sportster, bmw k1000, harley low rider, 2nd harley super glide, harley heratage, harley road king,
thats just the street bikes!
ridealittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #12
tweak89

I have the pleasure of working with a bunch of ultra conservatives who live their live by Fox News (or is that Fake News??). Day after election it was all doom and gloom. Grown men running around like someone took their candy.

All you had to do is look at the crowds at each candidates election headquarters to see why one beat the other.

Pan over the crowd at the Obama shindig: white, black, brown, male, female, young and old.

Over at Romney's: white, white and more white.

You can't win if you alienate everyone but your own "kind".
Old 11-08-2012, 09:04 AM   #13
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridealittle View Post
one party will take my money and give it to the poor, the other will take it and give it to the rich. either way the midle is screwed.
I'm pretty sure you don't have to be poor to collect on SSI or Medicare benefits that you spent a lifetime contributing to.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #14
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
America's president got a Victory and the Divided States of America got a Harley.
I put full blame on the shoulder of the Democratic party,the ignorance of the American voter,and (god save them) the laziness of our southern hillbillies forefathers.
Many people that are not democrats voted due to the race of the candidate.
Buckeye exit polls prove that race was the deciding factor in out pitiful countries election.
Dave, please don't shoot me if you see me crossing the border
Other than illegal immigrants, what has Arizona contributed to this ONCE great country.

I thank God that unemployment is below 5%
The deficit has been reduced by 1/2
And YOUR great president has united both parties, and all of the citizens of the USA

Goodbye USA, hello third world country.
The BOTTOM line is that the american people (primarily northern states) elected BO based on the economy. The FAR right republican's have OBVIOUSLY lost COMPLETE touch with the population. Some actually thought that a vote for Romney was a RELIGOUS decision! Really, so many don't realize that separation of church and state is INTENTIONAL!

If you want to blame the crap on anyone, you can lay is SQUARELY on the lack of the republican party to have moved to ANY type of compromise AT ALL during BO's tenure. Let's see if they can get their heads out of their butts and help support the president instead of fighting and BOOing him when he speaks in congress otherwise shortly there will be NO republican's in public service in the future.

PS - I am republican and always have been but refuse to vote for jokers like Romney and about 25% of the other FAR right idiots who ran for seats. Thank GOD they lost (in most cases) with idiodic remarks like "Rape can't result in pregnancy..." that they actually BELIEVED!!!

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs (Custom), WitchDoctor Chrome CAM tension cover/Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Mod, Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, PC-V & AutoTune

Last edited by ndabunka; 11-08-2012 at 10:00 AM.
ndabunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #15
visionjohnny

#1 Obama is not black. Hes half white an half black. So hes a mulatto.
#2 Electoral votes decide who will be president. "Not Us". Are vote only counts if there is a tie.

I will not see it but we have to take the power away from the politicians and stand up and decide for our selves. Politician who make $275 thousand a year with free health insurance get this for life even when they retire it does not change. This should never be, Hell they don't even pay into SS.

Please add your city and state after the model of bike you have. Click user pc at top of page and then far left click edit signature. Thanks
visionjohnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:16 PM   #16
ddharris

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionjohnny View Post
#1 Obama is not black. Hes half white an half black. So hes a mulatto.
#2 Electoral votes decide who will be president. "Not Us". Are vote only counts if there is a tie.

I will not see it but we have to take the power away from the politicians and stand up and decide for our selves. Politician who make $275 thousand a year with free health insurance get this for life even when they retire it does not change. This should never be, Hell they don't even pay into SS.
Actually BO won the popular vote both times as well.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
ridealittle

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
I'm pretty sure you don't have to be poor to collect on SSI or Medicare benefits that you spent a lifetime contributing to.
but you have to be poor to get food stamps, wic, free daycare assistance, and free medical care and prescriptions with tenncare. my basic health care just went from 649.00 a month to almost 800.00, the people on tenncare have much better insurance for free.
in order of ownership, sears compact scooter, honda 305 scrambler, honda 160 dream , triumph 500 trophy trail, honda cb450, sportster, honda f750, 2nd sportster, harley flh, harley super glide, 3rd sportster, bmw k1000, harley low rider, 2nd harley super glide, harley heratage, harley road king,
thats just the street bikes!
ridealittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #18
so-crates

When I see pictures of Romney rallies in which members of the audience are wearing t-shirts that say "Put the WHITE back in the White House!" I would have to agree with you that the race issue brought out a lot of voters. Most of them voted for a Mormon simply because he WASNT a black guy.

I find it hilarious that republicans try to use the race card as an excuse as to why their man lost.
2003 Vegas - straight pipes, Big Sucker air filter kit, black powder coated everything - foot controls, handlebars, clutch and brake housing, fork lowers, luggage rack, wheels, digital speedo with powder coated housing. Relocated key switch, red plug wires. Mustang solo seat. LED ring blinkers in front. Black DEI pipe wrap.
so-crates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:43 PM   #19
so-crates

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndabunka View Post
The BOTTOM line is that the american people (primarily northern states) elected BO based on the economy. The FAR right republican's have OBVIOUSLY lost COMPLETE touch with the population. Some actually thought that a vote for Romney was a RELIGOUS decision! Really, so many don't realize that separation of church and state is INTENTIONAL!

If you want to blame the crap on anyone, you can lay is SQUARELY on the lack of the republican party to have moved to ANY type of compromise AT ALL during BO's tenure. Let's see if they can get their heads out of their butts and help support the president instead of fighting and BOOing him when he speaks in congress otherwise shortly there will be NO republican's in public service in the future.

PS - I am republican and always have been but refuse to vote for jokers like Romney and about 25% of the other FAR right idiots who ran for seats. Thank GOD they lost (in most cases) with idiodic remarks like "Rape can't result in pregnancy..." that they actually BELIEVED!!!
My sentiments EXACTLY. Completely out of touch with the mainstream population. Theyve been reduced to a joke thanks to the tea party.
2003 Vegas - straight pipes, Big Sucker air filter kit, black powder coated everything - foot controls, handlebars, clutch and brake housing, fork lowers, luggage rack, wheels, digital speedo with powder coated housing. Relocated key switch, red plug wires. Mustang solo seat. LED ring blinkers in front. Black DEI pipe wrap.
so-crates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #20
vindex1963
Lifetime Premium

I voted for myself because I know everything and I'm the only person I know I can trust. I'll keep a promise and I won't lie. If I need a handout I'm there to give myself one. If I need a job I'll find one for myself. If I need to cut spending you're darn right I'll do that also.
I am the perfect person to run my life. If I don't like it here I can move to a place that perfect for me. I will make decisions that will change my life. I NEED no one to do the above for me. Oh yea I ride a Victory and a Harley.
Home built intake
Power Commander III USB
89 hp
101 tq
Dyno Chart
Tuned by Thunder Mfg
Low beam 6000k HID
Oil test

2009 Harley Ultra Classic
Little HP
Little TQ
Lots of smooth highway miles