I mourn for my country - Page 3 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #21
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridealittle View Post
but you have to be poor to get food stamps, wic, free daycare assistance, and free medical care and prescriptions with tenncare. my basic health care just went from 649.00 a month to almost 800.00, the people on tenncare have much better insurance for free.
180% of Federal poverty table for WIC.
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #22
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

I have no problem with gridlock at the federal level. Our government is not supposed to pass a lot of laws. It was designed to be difficult to make new laws.
Since then they have corrupted the crap out of the proccesses. Invention of the "two party system" screwed everything up. Parties should be illegal. Having pre-designated running mates is another screw up. VP is supposed to be the guy who comes in second for prez.
Just fixing those two things, and getting the elections away from the politicians would fix 99% of what's wrong. And legalize weed throughout the land too.
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #23
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by depot picker View Post
And legalize weed throughout the land too.
A Freedom Fighter! Now that's what I'm talkin bout...
Old 11-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #24
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindex1963 View Post
I voted for myself because I know everything and I'm the only person I know I can trust.
What! Are you saying the man who lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave doesn't affect your every waking moment? You are hereby out of the Tea Party!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #25
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridealittle View Post
but you have to be poor to get food stamps, wic, free daycare assistance, and free medical care and prescriptions with tenncare. my basic health care just went from 649.00 a month to almost 800.00, the people on tenncare have much better insurance for free.
If you think being flat broke is such a great thing, quit working and see if you can get free healthcare. Something tells me you'll regret your decision.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #26
Azdave

Jealous and resentful of the poor in the US. Strange. Wonder if you wish your house got flooded and washed away so you could get some of that free FEMA money. You guys are really out to lunch
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #27
DakotaRider

Garage

Well, my healthcare will be going up over $60 a month starting in January. I'm not happy paying over $4800 a year for health insurance when we were told our premiums wouldn't go up one dime. That $60 plus a month for my healthcare, doesn't include the monthly stipend of of $200 plus that I have to pay for Medicare for myself and my wife that Uncle Sam wants is in addition to my medicare supplemet.
.... Just sayin.....

Oh....one of my neighbors just told me his doctor told him they would not be covering his family any longer. The Doctor isn't going to be taking Medicare any longer. I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop on me and mine. Oh....just sayin.

Guess this "old, white guy" Republican voted for Romney just hoping that Obama-care would be repealed. Now my Government annuity and Social Security payment (take home pay) will be about $40 less per month than in 2012. Do you suppose I could ask for food stamps to pay for the $3.99 a gallon for milk or $3.29 for a loaf of bread, or the over $4.00 a gallon for high test fuel. I guess you could say I'm a bit concerned about how much longer I can afford to stay retired. Say, do you think there is an opening at Wall-Mart for a 71 yo greeter? Yeah, I'm gonna need that brochure.

Just want to say that the Vic HID lights I just purchased will probably the last thing I can afford to buy for my pretty new white XCT.

BTW Saddlebag has a great product ... even though I don't agree with his political view.

Enjoy the next four years folks...I'm not going to mention politics to my family, or any of my friends nor enemies. You all got what you wanted and now you will have to live with it. Trouble is, so will I. I'm done....off the

Current Bike:
2012 Victory - Pearl White XCT - Dutchess
Rapid City, SD
Previous Bikes:
02 Goldwing - Stream Silver Metallic GL-1800
07 Goldwing - Dark Orange Metallic GL-1800
DakotaRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:33 PM   #28
HBJackson

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionjohnny View Post

I will not see it but we have to take the power away from the politicians and stand up and decide for our selves. Politician who make $275 thousand a year with free health insurance get this for life even when they retire it does not change. This should never be, Hell they don't even pay into SS.
this is false. Members of Congress make $174 per year and DO pay social security and all other taxes. They also mostly have to maintain two residences one home, one in DC. If you want them to be paid less, you probably also want the cheapest heart surgeon you can get.

Good luck with that! Doesn't sound like "vision" to me....
Old 11-08-2012, 10:51 PM   #29
Diveroger
Lifetime Premium

get over it and move on
Old 11-09-2012, 12:07 AM   #30
RICZ

“Do not blame Caesar, blame the people of Rome who have so enthusiastically acclaimed and adored him and rejoiced in their loss of freedom and danced in his path and gave him triumphal processions. Blame the people who hail him when he speaks in the Forum of the ‘new, wonderful, good society’ which shall now be Rome’s, interpreted to mean: more money, more ease, more security, more living fatly at the expense of the industrious.” — Marcus Tullius Cicero
2010 Red XR. 2007 Red Chrysler 300C. Compliment the lines of your Cross bike with the best and cheapest license plate laydown bracket. Now even better. http://www.victoryforums.com/showthr...highlight=ricz
Steady your Cross bike on your lift with this cheap device...
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthr...t=lift+adapter
RICZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement