Bike Spirits Cleaner Review - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Default Bike Spirits Cleaner Review

Once in a while a product comes along that's worth mentioning to my fellow Vic riders.

When it comes to cleaning products or maybe a spray fast wax; I've been using the Lucas Slick Mist Quick Detailer and Wax for years and have been quite happy with it. Still am.

But now I have found something to help it in areas the Lucas product doesn't work as well. Bike Spirits Spray Cleaner and Polish.

I think it has some mineral oil/spirits in it mixed with a secret blend of other cleaning products so it doesn't leave a residue or streaks.

I really like it on wheels because it cuts right through any road stuff or brake dust that might have collected on them. Leaves a very nice shine as well. It's also excellent on the black painted areas of the engine. I have been using Pig Spit for that but the price and results of this product have changed that. Leaves it looking like brand new again. I have even used the "Back to Black" product for this and while that product did work; the Bike Spirits is way easier to use and apply.

It works great on paint and chrome. Just need to use a little common sense on how much to use vs how dirty an area is.

Overall it cuts down on cleaning time and that means more ridin' time. Even cuts right through the bugs. That makes it worth the price right there IMHO.

Just Google "Bike Spirits" to find someplace to buy it if you haven't seen it locally or go to: http://www.originalbikespirits.com/. Looks like they have a lot of products for bikes. If they work as good as this product; I guess I'll have to give it a try.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #2
jacktrash

I have been using this product all season on my pipes and wheels. I would be using it on the rest of the bike but I have a lot of Mequires left. My mechanic at the Vic shop turned me on to it. They detail every bike that comes into the shop with this stuff
jacktrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #3
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktrash View Post
I have been using this product all season on my pipes and wheels. I would be using it on the rest of the bike but I have a lot of Mequires left. My mechanic at the Vic shop turned me on to it. They detail every bike that comes into the shop with this stuff
Very cool!

I tried it on a lark when I was ordering something else through Jafrum and wanted to get the order up a little to get free shipping.

Sometimes I get lucky that way.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #4
UNDATC

Yep, that's what I use too. Great product, it works well and doesn't take long to clean the bike.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:50 PM   #5
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Looks like a Vic rider has a similar product. I wonder if it's the same just bottled differently.

http://buywitchdoctors.com/p/1770/vi...etailer-sc-36/
Old 11-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #6
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

Hmmmm, funny this is the first post I read tonight as I was helping a fellow Vic rider wrench on his bike today and he pulled a can of this out to show me what a great product it was. I was flat amazed. Plus it's aerosol so don't have to worry bout it leaking.... He did his paint with a micro fiber and the pipes with a seperate towel. Unbelievable results I thought. Sprayed it on, let it set then wiped off. Light buff and done.. Luckly my Vision is white so he couldnt see the dirt...lol Picking me a can up.. Thanks for the confirmation BBob....
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #7
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

Good news for anyone using Original Bike Spirits in the Hampton Roads area! Now being carried by Advance Auto at 6.99 a can!!!!! I had to ask them about it and they pulled it out the back but looks like their a new dealer.... I will keep my local Advance Auto busy with it. AND it makes a GREAT Christmas gift!!!! lol
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Old 12-21-2012, 05:06 PM   #8
visionjohnny

Have been using this for ten years and its great
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24%20OZ%20WAX.jpg (18.1 KB, 12 views)
Please add your city and state after the model of bike you have. Click user pc at top of page and then far left click edit signature. Thanks
visionjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:01 AM   #9
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

Yup, I heard of that and pigspit too. I wasn't impressed when just talking about OBS with another rider until he applied it to the bike. Best quick detail I have ever seen. The selling point besides OBS being an awesome product for me is aerosol so no leakage on it's side in the saddlebag and it does amazing work on the windscreen. I am all for spray on, rinse off (using my S100) and blow dry but this is exactly what I need on a daily rider. The main point I was bring up on the post was that Advance Auto carries it so don't have to order online! :-)

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Old 12-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #10
jokerman

Question cleaner stuff

Can this Bike Spirits stuff be used on windshields as well? If not, what is the best no scratch, no streak cleaner for that application?

"THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR VICTORY" General Douglas MacArthur
jokerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement