I mourn for my country - Page 6 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #51
pat0021

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionjohnny View Post
#1 Obama is not black. Hes half white an half black. So hes a mulatto.
#2 Electoral votes decide who will be president. "Not Us". Are vote only counts if there is a tie.

I will not see it but we have to take the power away from the politicians and stand up and decide for our selves. Politician who make $275 thousand a year with free health insurance get this for life even when they retire it does not change. This should never be, Hell they don't even pay into SS.
But they sure steal from it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #52
8BallHammer

Garage

Patraeus resigned ???? Word has it that Hillary is done after re-inauguration WOW. I sure hope I smell impeachment.
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #53
8BallHammer

Garage

More examples of our problems are: I know a (white) guy that installs carpet(mostly cash jobs). They have horses, his wife shops all day , and they get FOOD STAMPS !!!

I tried to turn my ex-wife in for welfare fraud and the welfare dept. told me to call the State Police. The Staties told me to call the welfare office. Neither of them cared. Finally after months and months they gave her a 24 Hr notice that they were coming to HER? house. She got all of his shit outta there. IMO that is OUR house, us hardworking taxpayers own it and she is just using it. BTW her bf was there and they told the welfare dept. he is the babysitter. These people were too stupid to notice that her son and the babysitter have the same last name.
I could go on and on about such terrible abuse of the system and wasteful govt. spending

Maybe after 4, 5, or 10 kids. The state should pay to tie a welfare momma's tubes.

It would cost the taxpayers much less in the long run.
And promote a (more than likely) better society.
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Old 11-09-2012, 08:17 PM   #54
8BallHammer

Garage

I would also suggest drug testing for welfare recipients. But I'm sure if they failed it then our lawmakers would then give them disability.

Also by the time they passed this law. Marijuana will be legal everywhere anyways.

Screw it, tomorrow will be about 65F I'm goin ridin' and forget all this political stuff finally. Be safe guys
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Old 11-09-2012, 08:33 PM   #55
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
Patraeus resigned ???? Word has it that Hillary is done after re-inauguration WOW. I sure hope I smell impeachment.
If you read or watched something besides Fox News, you'd know she said she was planning to resign after one term for some time now.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:36 PM   #56
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
More examples of our problems are: I know a (white) guy that installs carpet(mostly cash jobs). They have horses, his wife shops all day , and they get FOOD STAMPS !!!

I tried to turn my ex-wife in for welfare fraud and the welfare dept. told me to call the State Police. The Staties told me to call the welfare office. Neither of them cared.
Maybe you should get custody of the kids and raise them yourself?
Old 11-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #57
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Screw it, tomorrow will be about 65F I'm goin ridin' and forget all this political stuff finally. Be safe guys
Politicians won't bother you on the road...though their lackeys might, watch your speed!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #58
DakotaRider

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
I disagree with most of it. The lemmings nearly all seem to be Republicans. Whatever Rush and his Fox/Drudge lemmings trot out as truth is what they nearly all seem to believe. There is no such force for policy on the left. Most of Obama's policies are centrist to conservative. Real liberals don't think he's very good for their causes at all, just considerably better than con men running game for the monied interests on the right.
And that is certainly your right to disagree with my comments. That is why I spent 20 years in the service and another 14 years working in a Clandestine Service in order to protect your right to disagree. For the life of me I cannot understand why Fox Television is so maligned and the MSM doesn't have to answer to their lack of coverage of (for example only) the Benghazi situation. My daughter was talking to my grand daughter who lives in Philadelphia, and she had no clue what her Mom was talking about. She only has access to the MSM at her apartment building. So, where Fox may be over the top in attempting to get rid of Obama, the MSM is over the top in not/not covering issues which may or may not be something which the American populace should have newsworthy coverage available to them on. It is sad when supposed news organizations are in bed with one political idealogy and not getting both sides of a story out for all Americans to decide which is right or wrong in their eyes. So I think those who malign Fox should also look at MSM coverage with a speculative eye as well. I am not taking sides either. I just watch them all and make my decisions based on what I can glean from all sites available. I also believe that all Internet information used to back up what someone cites as gospel is an irrelevant source. One can get anything you want off the internet...true or not. Just as you can manipulate data to make a point...so goes internet information. I'm off track. Sorry. And your HID lamps work great on my XCT!!

Current Bike:
2012 Victory - Pearl White XCT - Dutchess
Rapid City, SD
Previous Bikes:
02 Goldwing - Stream Silver Metallic GL-1800
07 Goldwing - Dark Orange Metallic GL-1800
DakotaRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #59
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
Maybe you should get custody of the kids and raise them yourself?
It was her, her bf, and their kid living there.
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Old 11-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #60
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
politicians won't bother you on the road...though their lackeys might, watch your speed!
we agree !!!
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

Sponsored Links
Advertisement