I mourn for my country - Page 8 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #71
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
Caught on camera MSNBC. I now understand why you love this station. I just watched a man pulverize another man. HE WAS SO wrong to not let her order her pizza first.She should be able to do ANYTHING she wants, Barack is her candidate, and they both just won.I am so glad Fox lied to me about this, i wouldn't be able to take it, if this REALLY happened in America
Wait for the "Locked Up" prison shows. Nothing more fun than watching humans using their lizard brains to their fullest extent. Amazing the crazy sh*t that people will do for no apparent reason. They seem nearly as nuts as motorcyclists!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #72
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
My next viewing will be Rachel Madcow.
Don't hurt yourself. She's educated and tells the truth. It may be too much for you to jump right into something so "liberal." Maybe you could start with Ed Schultz. He usually tells the truth, but he's not so bright. He might be a good stepping stone into reality for you.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #73
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Don't hurt yourself. She's educated and tells the truth. It may be too much for you to jump right into something so "liberal." Maybe you could start with Ed Schultz. He usually tells the truth, but he's not so bright. He might be a good stepping stone into reality for you.
You, and half the country, are about to be kicked right in the ass by the reality of what you've done... the rest of us knew better.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #74
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
You, and half the country, are about to be kicked right in the ass by the reality of what you've done... the rest of us knew better.
Mayans say we check out this December anyway. O can't do much harm in the interim. If it'll make you feel better, send some money to the Koch brothers. It's what Romney would have had you do...
Old 11-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #75
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Hey guys! Why are you Americans still fighting the anti-American liberals?

Just let them wallow in their Pyrrhic victory for now. It'll all become obvious how they betrayed their own country soon enough. Then they can live out their days knowing how they betrayed the last true bastion of freedom by casting a vote for the guy who is doing his best to run America into the ground... and succeeding with their help.

Find something else to do and stop feeding the liberal trolls. They are not worth your time and they obviously don't get it... yet.

Truly, I'm about certain this election was rigged and that the corruption runs so deep now that even the best of the best can't fix it. Only a civil war will correct this and when it's over we will have learned our lesson for another 100 years or so until the progressive/liberal faction rears its ugly head again.

I just hope we secure the borders after this one because that apparently was a huge mistake for the last 60 or so years.

Seriously. Let it go and let them wallow in their own stink. Don't let them bring you down to their level to keep talking about something that will take care of itself soon enough. I almost welcome it at this point.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:40 PM   #76
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post

Just let them wallow in their Pyrrhic victory for now. It'll all become obvious how they betrayed their own country soon enough. Then they can live out their days knowing how they betrayed the last true bastion of freedom by casting a vote for the guy who is doing his best to run America into the ground... and succeeding with their help.

Find something else to do and stop feeding the liberal trolls. They are not worth your time and they obviously don't get it... yet.

Truly, I'm about certain this election was rigged and that the corruption runs so deep now that even the best of the best can't fix it. Only a civil war will correct this and when it's over we will have learned our lesson for another 100 years or so until the progressive/liberal faction rears its ugly head again.

I just hope we secure the borders after this one because that apparently was a huge mistake for the last 60 or so years.

Seriously. Let it go and let them wallow in their own stink. Don't let them bring you down to their level to keep talking about something that will take care of itself soon enough. I almost welcome it at this point.
Perfect last words from our side.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #77
rudemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJackson View Post
Time to grow up and grow a pair douchbags. We are all in this together and have some major issues to address. So stop looking for enemies and looking out for yourselves only, and act like an American for a change.

Yes demographics were key to his re-election. The GOP is too male, pale, and stale (old angry white guys like me, tho I've no use for anger). They will be extinct if they don't realize we are all one. Apparently you memorialized everything our founders said -except e pluribus, Unum.

Ditch the anger, you'll ride faster and more free. That's my advice.
Amen brother! Nicely said. I love this country, can't stand the government. Both sides. Too many people put their political party before the country. We are all in this together and need the government to realize that and work together.
Ness Fly Bars
rudemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #78
Azdave

Funny. McCain has been senator in a border state and he just found out there is a border there when Obama became president. There in lies the problem. Your side only has hate and criticism. No solutions
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:49 AM   #79
Bujee1

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post

Truly, I'm about certain this election was rigged and that the corruption runs so deep now that even the best of the best can't fix it. Only a civil war will correct this and when it's over we will have
learned our lesson for another 100 years or so until the progressive/liberal faction rears its ugly head again.

Seriously. Let it go and let them wallow in their own stink. Don't let them bring you down to their level to keep talking about something
that will take care of itself soon enough. I almost welcome it at this point.
Again with the civil war comments?
You make it sound like the last one was a good thing.
You do realize that Civil War in and of it self is unconstitutional, right? Hence the name United States of America.
The comment that that race played a factor in the election is a true one. But not the way you might think. There are some who still mourn the loss of the Civil War. These outspoken few were the catalyst to get others out to vote a shift those in the middle to the left.

So, thank you! Keep up the good work!
Bujee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #80
ronfox

as far as fox news, YEA msnbc is far worse than fox,
they have the bigest racest in america in al sharpton, this little motor mouth does NOTHING but start trouble, when he should be out telling his brothers to act more responsable for there actions. all he wants to do is holler and screem race.
I HAVE NEVER OWNED A SLAVE HAVE YOU!!
so move on and get over it, you probely get 80 percent of the welfare,

KNIGHTS OF SOLOMON MC
HARRIS COUNTY, GA,

custom 1999 bobber
2012 cross country tour
sunset red
D&D slip on
16 inch ness apes
performance up grade ( cams, )
painted red inside fairin to match
(mods to come )
Its not really what you ride, but that you ride!
ronfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement