Obama continues to fail - Page 3 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-12-2012, 03:43 AM   #21
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek_IP View Post
I know it's different but that right there is FUNNY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been ordered to remain in much more dangerous situations for people who WON'T (or can't) protect what is theirs. As far as the nor-easter, we've weathered blizzards and ice storms in friggen GP small hex tents with a yukon heater for a field training exercise. So I guess I'll cry em a river. (the .gov officials that had to leave for their safety that is.)
That's a perfectly reasonable position to take. But if one is going to take it, then they don't get to endlessly complain if said gov't workers are injured or killed.

I'm not making a call on what's right or wrong. I'm simply pointing out that some people here will complain about the president regardless of what he does. Short of close down the federal gov't outside of defense and cut Romney's tax rates to 2%, I don't know what the guy could do to be any more "conservative." I'm not sure that getting a bunch of gov't workers stranded in a noreaster has a political side except that which ever side Obama takes, his detractors will surely say is wrong.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #22
ronfox

before the storm katrina hit, i remember nagin clearly telling folks to get out, along with govenior, and many weather folks. nagin CLEARLY failed on hospitals, retirement, and a lot other groups of people, and should have orderd all city, & school busses to start hauling people out to safty that didnt have transportation. but most folks just didnt heave the warning & decided to stay.and if im not mistaken the govener has to give the request for the goverment to move in after the storm, bush asked her to but she wouldnt till days later. folks any way you look at it these stormes are 2 major disasters and it takes time, but local city and state has to order things to be done, and give demands to the feds & then hold them acountable if they dont respond in a timely manor .i agree also that folks has to hold there self responsable to have insurance for there belongings.

but any way u want to look at it, it sucks for a lot of people.

KNIGHTS OF SOLOMON MC
HARRIS COUNTY, GA,

custom 1999 bobber
2012 cross country tour
sunset red
D&D slip on
16 inch ness apes
performance up grade ( cams, )
painted red inside fairin to match
(mods to come )
Its not really what you ride, but that you ride!
ronfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement