Custom LED Brake Flashing Module - Page 4 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Cross Country and Cross Roads

Old 04-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #31
infamous_6969

I should have mine tomorrow and will be installing tomorrow night or Friday night. I will post up when I am done .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2012, 10:50 AM   #32
RayBoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMH View Post
The brake wire is the white/pink wire. Once I had this wire identified, the rest was easy. ...
Thanks Randy, I had everything ready to go once I knew which wire. Thanks again.
RayBoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:17 PM   #33
infamous_6969

I have mine installed.. it is linked to the pedal, handle, and trunk. Boy does it light up the road.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using motorcycle.com app
Old 06-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #34
Jagular

Thanks to Stymie and RMH I was able to quickly install mine today, took maybe half an hour.

Here's my vid: http://youtu.be/j1ayIjOjfoE

'13 Cadillac ATS, 2.0L Turbo Premium, blue with black interior

'12 Vegas 8 Ball - Arlen Ness HD cafe fairing, MBW LED signals, side-mount plate, factory cruise, heated grips, Corbin heated seat, more...

'12 Nissan Leaf SL - red

'10 Cross Country Tour, black, way too much to list now. Some videos are available here: My Youtube Channel Feed

'01 Honda Magna, black, too much to list

Last edited by Jagular; 06-09-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Jagular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:30 PM   #35
Azdave

I have to get that for my Jackpot. Very cool
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #36
visionjohnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie View Post
Finally got some video. Had to post it on YouTube to work, something about this forum not recognizing the format, Ill figure it out later. This video doesn't do it any justice, much more dynamic and brilliant in person. Tried doing it at night but was just one big bright blur, the strobe is too quick and bright I guess. Maybe a high speed camera would capture it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxdp...ature=youtu.be
I love the rope great thinking. I hope you get a Foxy laddie for your next video.

Please add your city and state after the model of bike you have. Click user pc at top of page and then far left click edit signature. Thanks
visionjohnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #37
EarlW
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous_6969 View Post
I have mine installed.. it is linked to the pedal, handle, and trunk. Boy does it light up the road.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using motorcycle.com app
infamous, did you get this to work with both the trunk and brake light? Did you have to do anything special to make that happen? Thanks for the info.
EarlW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #38
Lem
Lifetime Premium

Which white and pink wire? There are two in that bundle on my bike and neither flashed when I put it in line, I think one might come from the trunk though, so I gotta figure out which wire and which direction to hook it up in that wire.

2009 Pearl Red V-Star 950
Sold
Lem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #39
infamous_6969

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlW View Post
infamous, did you get this to work with both the trunk and brake light? Did you have to do anything special to make that happen? Thanks for the info.
There is nothing special but there are MULTIPLE white/pink wires.. If I remember correctly there were 2 wires per wire harness. That is the piece that everybody is forgetting and why it only goes to the fender brake like and not the trunk. At the moment my bike does not have the seat off so I cannot take a picture but here is the deal.

Under the left side cover there is another wire bundle which goes to the trunk connector. Inside of this bundle you will find more white/pink wires. I tapped in here and also in the main harness and put a jumper to connect them. I took this new connection that included the white/pink of BOTH bundles and put them on the input of the module. I followed the same concept for the output of the module.

Sorry for the delayed response but I have not been following this thread.

If I remember correctly, the reason for multiple white/pink wires in the main harness was that one was for the handle, one was for the pedal and then they come together at the connector in the rear fender.

Last edited by infamous_6969; 11-27-2012 at 12:07 AM.
infamous_6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:22 AM   #40
Lem
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous_6969 View Post
There is nothing special but there are MULTIPLE white/pink wires.. If I remember correctly there were 2 wires per wire harness. That is the piece that everybody is forgetting and why it only goes to the fender brake like and not the trunk. At the moment my bike does not have the seat off so I cannot take a picture but here is the deal.

Under the left side cover there is another wire bundle which goes to the trunk connector. Inside of this bundle you will find more white/pink wires. I tapped in here and also in the main harness and put a jumper to connect them. I took this new connection that included the white/pink of BOTH bundles and put them on the input of the module. I followed the same concept for the output of the module.

Sorry for the delayed response but I have not been following this thread.

If I remember correctly, the reason for multiple white/pink wires in the main harness was that one was for the handle, one was for the pedal and then they come together at the connector in the rear fender.

A picture or anything would be appreciated, I expiramented with some of the wires but couldnt get it to work so right now I just hooked it back up stock and will play with it some more next time I am home.

2009 Pearl Red V-Star 950
Sold
Lem is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement