I mourn for my country - Page 9 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #81
8BallHammer

Garage

Romney donates his money, while barack donates mine and yours(if you have a job).
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

If they had an ass, they would be pants
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #82
Azdave

the last stat I saw was that 215 Billion went to whites in the form of total Welfare while !05 Billion went to blacks. 27% of blacks live below the poverty line while 9.8% of whites live below the poverty level. I can also give you stats on out of wedlock births which may really disprove this abortion as a form of birth control. the more some of you post the more it really sounds like your pissed about the racial issue more than the political issue. Man a few years ago I really thought this country had finally gotten ridden of all this racial tension. I guess the conservative movement needs to get a little sun.
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #83
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
the last stat I saw was that 215 Billion went to whites in the form of total Welfare while !05 Billion went to blacks. 27% of blacks live below the poverty line while 9.8% of whites live below the poverty level. I can also give you stats on out of wedlock births which may really disprove this abortion as a form of birth control. the more some of you post the more it really sounds like your pissed about the racial issue more than the political issue. Man a few years ago I really thought this country had finally gotten ridden of all this racial tension. I guess the conservative movement needs to get a little sun.
Always about race aint it?
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #84
Azdave

I hate to say it but you guys and the innuendos that you post seem to make it about race. Personally it would be sort of refreshing if that was the real reason for people to actually admit it like the Cold Stone employee. She didn't hold back and I am sure she feels the way she posted on FB
2006 Jackpot sold
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Old 11-13-2012, 02:24 AM   #85
kidwell03

Thanks for starting the thread, I needed a good laugh. Did you really think Mitt would win? Who is Mitt? It was over before it began. Turn off Glen Beck, and come into reality. Guess what of course you pay more for everything its called life, and shit happens deal with it and stop whining. I remember when bread was 50 cents now its $2.00. Cost of living has went up, but not your pay, but the rich get richer and you think a republican of this era is going to help you out with that?? Cant afford it don't buy it, don't have a job collect unemployment and seek employment. If a GD guy from India can come to America and work his ass off, and make it so can you. Stop whining and bitching and be a God Damn productive American.
2012 XC
2002 HD Electra Glide Classic sold
kidwell03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:41 AM   #86
Azdave

Kidwell great post
2006 Jackpot sold
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Old 11-13-2012, 08:09 AM   #87
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwell03 View Post
Thanks for starting the thread, I needed a good laugh. Did you really think Mitt would win? Who is Mitt? It was over before it began. Turn off Glen Beck, and come into reality. Guess what of course you pay more for everything its called life, and shit happens deal with it and stop whining. I remember when bread was 50 cents now its $2.00. Cost of living has went up, but not your pay, but the rich get richer and you think a republican of this era is going to help you out with that?? Cant afford it don't buy it, don't have a job collect unemployment and seek employment. If a GD guy from India can come to America and work his ass off, and make it so can you. Stop whining and bitching and be a God Damn productive American.
You've got republican work ethics mixed up with big spending liberals, you're confused.

You've certainly got it right though, you have been listening to 'someone's' talking points, Mitt Romney is rich, rich people can't fix a broken economy, only big spending liberals can.. there's a difference between 'whining' and thinking...

Other than that, "Great post", for Kool-Aid drinkers.

Here I am feeding trolls... damn, but it is amazing to hear the BS that comes out of their mouths.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:20 AM   #88
kidwell03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
You've got republican work ethics mixed up with big spending liberals, you're confused.

You've certainly got it right though, you have been listening to 'someone's' talking points, Mitt Romney is rich, rich people can't fix a broken economy, only big spending liberals can.. there's a difference between 'whining' and thinking...

Other than that, "Great post", for Kool-Aid drinkers.

Here I am feeding trolls... damn, but it is amazing to hear the BS that comes out of their mouths.
Mitt's state was 48th in job creation, yes we would have saved us all. Kool-aid?? We all think each others drinking the kool-aid, that's the damn problem. I hear talking points, but I also deal in shit called "Facts" you may have heard of them, we use them to disprove myths and fairy tales that most conservatives like to dream up.
2012 XC
2002 HD Electra Glide Classic sold
kidwell03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:13 AM   #89
Azdave

Lance time to get over it. Your guy closed companies down, shipped jobs overseas, treated women like 2nd class citizens, thought poorly of minorities, unemployed, retirees, dogs, gays, etc. HE LOST because he was a person with no real conviction on any issue other than getting elected. Plus anyone stupid enough to hire 21 former Bush advisors is an IDIOT
2006 Jackpot sold
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Old 11-14-2012, 01:33 AM   #90
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Lance time to get over it. Your guy closed companies down, shipped jobs overseas, treated women like 2nd class citizens, thought poorly of minorities, unemployed, retirees, dogs, gays, etc. HE LOST because he was a person with no real conviction on any issue other than getting elected. Plus anyone stupid enough to hire 21 former Bush advisors is an IDIOT
You need to realize just what you are, an enemy of this Republic.. all the BS listed above is ridiculous air-headed talking points of deluded liberals... you look at this economy and this empty suit President and see roses and lollipops... I'd say wake up but it's not possible to open the eyes of you liberal traitors.

Are you paying attention to the lies and corruption of Obama and his goons.. fast and furious, the ambassador, the CIA chief, etc., you're willing to re-elect a pathalogical liar and we conservatives have a problem, we don't have the Senate so he won't get impeached, yet, but it is clear already that he should be. Mitt Romney put his dog's cage on top of his car and you think THAT'S a problem, you're a dim wit.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement