I mourn for my country - Page 9 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #81
8BallHammer
Senior Member
 
8BallHammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Niles MI
Posts: 909
Garage
Default

Romney donates his money, while barack donates mine and yours(if you have a job).
__________________
2012 Hammer 8 Ball (Traded)
Victory touring seat
custom coated Victory Swept Pipes
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

If they had an ass, they would be pants
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #82
Azdave
Senior Member
 
Azdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 1,321
Default

the last stat I saw was that 215 Billion went to whites in the form of total Welfare while !05 Billion went to blacks. 27% of blacks live below the poverty line while 9.8% of whites live below the poverty level. I can also give you stats on out of wedlock births which may really disprove this abortion as a form of birth control. the more some of you post the more it really sounds like your pissed about the racial issue more than the political issue. Man a few years ago I really thought this country had finally gotten ridden of all this racial tension. I guess the conservative movement needs to get a little sun.
__________________
Blame it on me
2014 HD Street Glide
2013 Vision Sunset Red
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #83
depot picker
Lifetime Premium
 
depot picker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NW GA
Posts: 1,176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
the last stat I saw was that 215 Billion went to whites in the form of total Welfare while !05 Billion went to blacks. 27% of blacks live below the poverty line while 9.8% of whites live below the poverty level. I can also give you stats on out of wedlock births which may really disprove this abortion as a form of birth control. the more some of you post the more it really sounds like your pissed about the racial issue more than the political issue. Man a few years ago I really thought this country had finally gotten ridden of all this racial tension. I guess the conservative movement needs to get a little sun.
Always about race aint it?
__________________
IBA Member
2012 XCT "Marguerite"
PCV and AT, brake light strobe
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #84
Azdave
Senior Member
 
Azdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 1,321
Default

I hate to say it but you guys and the innuendos that you post seem to make it about race. Personally it would be sort of refreshing if that was the real reason for people to actually admit it like the Cold Stone employee. She didn't hold back and I am sure she feels the way she posted on FB
__________________
Blame it on me
2014 HD Street Glide
2013 Vision Sunset Red
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:24 AM   #85
kidwell03
Senior Member
 
kidwell03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: hEL PASO, TX
Posts: 176
Default

Thanks for starting the thread, I needed a good laugh. Did you really think Mitt would win? Who is Mitt? It was over before it began. Turn off Glen Beck, and come into reality. Guess what of course you pay more for everything its called life, and shit happens deal with it and stop whining. I remember when bread was 50 cents now its $2.00. Cost of living has went up, but not your pay, but the rich get richer and you think a republican of this era is going to help you out with that?? Cant afford it don't buy it, don't have a job collect unemployment and seek employment. If a GD guy from India can come to America and work his ass off, and make it so can you. Stop whining and bitching and be a God Damn productive American.
__________________
2005 Vegas 8 Ball (MY BABY)
1996 Honda Shadow, cut, sawed, hard tail, ratted bobber (WHITE TRASH Build)
2011 XC -Destroyed by a kids Chevy Cruze
2012 XC
2002 HD Electra Glide Classic sold
kidwell03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:41 AM   #86
Azdave
Senior Member
 
Azdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 1,321
Default

Kidwell great post
__________________
Blame it on me
2014 HD Street Glide
2013 Vision Sunset Red
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:09 AM   #87
Lance
Premium Member
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwell03 View Post
Thanks for starting the thread, I needed a good laugh. Did you really think Mitt would win? Who is Mitt? It was over before it began. Turn off Glen Beck, and come into reality. Guess what of course you pay more for everything its called life, and shit happens deal with it and stop whining. I remember when bread was 50 cents now its $2.00. Cost of living has went up, but not your pay, but the rich get richer and you think a republican of this era is going to help you out with that?? Cant afford it don't buy it, don't have a job collect unemployment and seek employment. If a GD guy from India can come to America and work his ass off, and make it so can you. Stop whining and bitching and be a God Damn productive American.
You've got republican work ethics mixed up with big spending liberals, you're confused.

You've certainly got it right though, you have been listening to 'someone's' talking points, Mitt Romney is rich, rich people can't fix a broken economy, only big spending liberals can.. there's a difference between 'whining' and thinking...

Other than that, "Great post", for Kool-Aid drinkers.

Here I am feeding trolls... damn, but it is amazing to hear the BS that comes out of their mouths.
__________________
2012 Victory Cross Roads
2003 BMW R1150R
1978 BMW R75/7
.........
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:20 AM   #88
kidwell03
Senior Member
 
kidwell03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: hEL PASO, TX
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
You've got republican work ethics mixed up with big spending liberals, you're confused.

You've certainly got it right though, you have been listening to 'someone's' talking points, Mitt Romney is rich, rich people can't fix a broken economy, only big spending liberals can.. there's a difference between 'whining' and thinking...

Other than that, "Great post", for Kool-Aid drinkers.

Here I am feeding trolls... damn, but it is amazing to hear the BS that comes out of their mouths.
Mitt's state was 48th in job creation, yes we would have saved us all. Kool-aid?? We all think each others drinking the kool-aid, that's the damn problem. I hear talking points, but I also deal in shit called "Facts" you may have heard of them, we use them to disprove myths and fairy tales that most conservatives like to dream up.
__________________
2005 Vegas 8 Ball (MY BABY)
1996 Honda Shadow, cut, sawed, hard tail, ratted bobber (WHITE TRASH Build)
2011 XC -Destroyed by a kids Chevy Cruze
2012 XC
2002 HD Electra Glide Classic sold
kidwell03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:13 AM   #89
Azdave
Senior Member
 
Azdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 1,321
Default

Lance time to get over it. Your guy closed companies down, shipped jobs overseas, treated women like 2nd class citizens, thought poorly of minorities, unemployed, retirees, dogs, gays, etc. HE LOST because he was a person with no real conviction on any issue other than getting elected. Plus anyone stupid enough to hire 21 former Bush advisors is an IDIOT
__________________
Blame it on me
2014 HD Street Glide
2013 Vision Sunset Red
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:33 AM   #90
Lance
Premium Member
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Lance time to get over it. Your guy closed companies down, shipped jobs overseas, treated women like 2nd class citizens, thought poorly of minorities, unemployed, retirees, dogs, gays, etc. HE LOST because he was a person with no real conviction on any issue other than getting elected. Plus anyone stupid enough to hire 21 former Bush advisors is an IDIOT
You need to realize just what you are, an enemy of this Republic.. all the BS listed above is ridiculous air-headed talking points of deluded liberals... you look at this economy and this empty suit President and see roses and lollipops... I'd say wake up but it's not possible to open the eyes of you liberal traitors.

Are you paying attention to the lies and corruption of Obama and his goons.. fast and furious, the ambassador, the CIA chief, etc., you're willing to re-elect a pathalogical liar and we conservatives have a problem, we don't have the Senate so he won't get impeached, yet, but it is clear already that he should be. Mitt Romney put his dog's cage on top of his car and you think THAT'S a problem, you're a dim wit.
__________________
2012 Victory Cross Roads
2003 BMW R1150R
1978 BMW R75/7
.........
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum