I mourn for my country - Page 10 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-14-2012, 05:33 AM   #91
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Here I am feeding trolls... damn, but it is amazing to hear the BS that comes out of their mouths.
Amazing what the liberals are saying:

“It won’t kill the country if Republicans raise taxes a little bit on millionaires,” Mr. Kristol said on Fox News on Sunday. “It really won’t, I don’t think.”

- William Kristol (born December 23, 1952) is an American neoconservative political analyst and commentator. He is the founder and editor of the political magazine The Weekly Standard and a regular commentator on the Fox News Channel.

"It is no secret we had a number of Republicans damage our brand this year with offensive, bizarre comments--enough of that. It's not going to be the last time anyone says something stupid within our party, but it can't be tolerated within our party."

"We've had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism. We need to stop being simplistic, we need to trust the intelligence of the American people and we need to stop insulting the intelligence of the voters."

- Louisiana Republican Governor Bobby Jindal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 07:35 AM   #92
Azdave

Yep I think it's a problem. Having a sick soaking wet dog for 8 hours on top of a car? Weird how all his character trait issues I pointed out this is the one you come up with and defend. Must be a cat person

Sorry but pretty much every state with an economic engine voted for Obama. Basically the South voted Mitt.

Lance here is your project for today. If Mitt was such a loved, admired business man why did he lose MI. And MA.? Those 2 states are his home states.

BTW this just in Mitt did carry The Grand Caymans.
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:11 AM   #93
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Yep I think it's a problem. Having a sick soaking wet dog for 8 hours on top of a car? Weird how all his character trait issues I pointed out this is the one you come up with and defend. Must be a cat person

Sorry but pretty much every state with an economic engine voted for Obama. Basically the South voted Mitt.

Lance here is your project for today. If Mitt was such a loved, admired business man why did he lose MI. And MA.? Those 2 states are his home states.

BTW this just in Mitt did carry The Grand Caymans.
You are apparently jealous that you don't have some cash in the Caymans, good for Mitt and his money.

A sick, wet dog... next the dog will have cancer and Romney cancelled his health insurance.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #94
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Amazing what the liberals are saying:

“It won’t kill the country if Republicans raise taxes a little bit on millionaires,” Mr. Kristol said on Fox News on Sunday. “It really won’t, I don’t think.”

- William Kristol (born December 23, 1952) is an American neoconservative political analyst and commentator. He is the founder and editor of the political magazine The Weekly Standard and a regular commentator on the Fox News Channel.

"It is no secret we had a number of Republicans damage our brand this year with offensive, bizarre comments--enough of that. It's not going to be the last time anyone says something stupid within our party, but it can't be tolerated within our party."

"We've had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism. We need to stop being simplistic, we need to trust the intelligence of the American people and we need to stop insulting the intelligence of the voters."

- Louisiana Republican Governor Bobby Jindal
Amazing that liberals think more taxes are the answer to out of control spending... blind to the real problem, as usual.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-14-2012, 10:15 AM   #95
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwell03 View Post
Mitt's state was 48th in job creation, yes we would have saved us all. Kool-aid?? We all think each others drinking the kool-aid, that's the damn problem. I hear talking points, but I also deal in shit called "Facts" you may have heard of them, we use them to disprove myths and fairy tales that most conservatives like to dream up.
Your President is the biggest myth and fairy tale, getting some 'facts' about him would go a long way to waking up some of your limited brain cells. Facts.. that's funny.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #96
Lance
Premium Member

You liberals aren't happy with winning, you keep trying to convince yourselves you got it right.. don't try so hard, only those with their eyes open will see.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-14-2012, 11:28 AM   #97
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Amazing that liberals think more taxes are the answer to out of control spending... blind to the real problem, as usual.
Crazy liberals!

1. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal
"We've got to make sure that we are not the party of big business, big banks, big Wall Street bailouts, big corporate loopholes, big anything. We cannot be, we must not be, the party that simply protects the rich so they get to keep their toys."
Politico, Nov. 13

2. Rep.-elect Ted Yoho (R-Fla.), on why he won't sign Norquist's pledge
"I don't want to sign a pledge that's going to tie my hands. I need free rein to do what I think is right for the people in my district and the country."
The Hill, Nov. 13

3. Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol
"It won't kill the country if we raise taxes a little bit on millionaires. It really won't, I don't think. I don't really understand why Republicans don't take Obama's offer to freeze taxes for everyone below $250,000. Make it $500,000, make it a million..... Really? The Republican Party is going to fall on its sword to defend a bunch of millionaires, half of whom voted Democratic and half of whom live in Hollywood and are hostile?"
Fox News Sunday, Nov. 11

4. Matthew Dowd, a George W. Bush strategist, in response to Kristol
"Finally a little sanity and sense of need for shared sacrifice."
Twitter, Nov. 11

5. New York Times conservative columnist Ross Douthat
"What the party really needs, much more than a better identity-politics pitch, is an economic message that would appeal across demographic lines — reaching both downscale white voters turned off by Romney's Bain Capital background and upwardly mobile Latino voters who don't relate to the current G.O.P. fixation on upper-bracket tax cuts.... The bad news is that unlike a pander on immigration, a new economic agenda probably wouldn't be favorably received by the party's big donors, who tend to be quite happy with the Republican Party's current positioning. But after spending billions of those donors' dollars with nothing to show for it, perhaps Republicans should seek a different path: one in which they raise a little less money but win a few more votes."
The New York Times, Nov. 10
Old 11-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #98
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
You liberals aren't happy with winning
I'm actually a little sad. I prefer a balanced gov't to a lopsided one. That doesn't mean I want either of them to obstruct everything the other tries to get done, but checks and balances are a beneficial thing.

Hopefully, Republicans will heed the ideas of Jindal et al and begin to field a party of fiscal conservatives who aren't so bat crap crazy. I'd hate Dems to think that everyone is on the side of free money for all.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #99
oldfradioguy
Lifetime Premium

Default same ole same ole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Well maybe next time you guys will run a candidate that doesn't piss off 47% of the country, Hispanics, young women, seniors and then try o scare the hell out of Ohio autoworkers with a BS ad campaign. Poor candidate with 21 former Bush advisors and Karl Rove equals defeat

Now if we can all get on the same page this country is headed for greatness
what this election and the last four years have taught me is that
is that in politics our elected officals are the same race is no factor at
all there all out there to help themselves first and there people last

Last edited by oldfradioguy; 11-14-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: all bikes
oldfradioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #100
ALStensby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaRider View Post
Well, my healthcare will be going up over $60 a month starting in January. I'm not happy paying over $4800 a year for health insurance when we were told our premiums wouldn't go up one dime. That $60 plus a month for my healthcare, doesn't include the monthly stipend of of $200 plus that I have to pay for Medicare for myself and my wife that Uncle Sam wants is in addition to my medicare supplemet.
.... Just sayin.....

Oh....one of my neighbors just told me his doctor told him they would not be covering his family any longer. The Doctor isn't going to be taking Medicare any longer. I'm just waiting for the shoe to drop on me and mine. Oh....just sayin.

Guess this "old, white guy" Republican voted for Romney just hoping that Obama-care would be repealed. Now my Government annuity and Social Security payment (take home pay) will be about $40 less per month than in 2012. Do you suppose I could ask for food stamps to pay for the $3.99 a gallon for milk or $3.29 for a loaf of bread, or the over $4.00 a gallon for high test fuel. I guess you could say I'm a bit concerned about how much longer I can afford to stay retired. Say, do you think there is an opening at Wall-Mart for a 71 yo greeter? Yeah, I'm gonna need that brochure.

Just want to say that the Vic HID lights I just purchased will probably the last thing I can afford to buy for my pretty new white XCT.

BTW Saddlebag has a great product ... even though I don't agree with his political view.

Enjoy the next four years folks...I'm not going to mention politics to my family, or any of my friends nor enemies. You all got what you wanted and now you will have to live with it. Trouble is, so will I. I'm done....off the
Two questions:

1) When was the last time you saw a DECREASE in the cost of health insurance (without a corresponding decrease in coverage, obviously)? I know I never have.

2) I always find it humorous when people like you complain about how you're going to "make ends meet" when you have a vehicle in your garage that MSRPs at $22,000 and you bought it new (most likely anyhow, given it's a 2012). And not only that, but being you're from South Dakota, I'd venture to guess it's a recreational vehicle.
ALStensby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement