2007 Hammer - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Marketplace > Motorcycles For Sale / Wanted

Old 11-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
Peredhil

Default 2007 Hammer

I'm thinking about selling my 2007 Hammer. It has about 5k miles on it.

I'm mostly interested in opinions on what a fair asking price is. I see a huge range on the internet - but not sure what they are actually going for.

It has a clean title and all that. No worries. We are in Cleveland TX.

It has no issues - I just don't ride enough since I moved and want a side-by-side UTV (like a Ranger) instead; I think I'd use that more.

It's had an annual oil change (since I don't put enough miles on it) every year.

There are a few options on it (LED tail/blinkers, side mount plate, exhaust/stage kit, grips, screen) that you can see in the pic.

Thanks for any input or interest in it.
Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
ALStensby

Hit KBB and NADA first. These will give you a good baseline. The whole "low miles" thing doesn't really apply to bikes since the vast majority of bikes just don't get ridden much. After that, check dealers around the state and see how they match up on asking vs NADA/KBB. Craigslist/Cycletrader are good routes for private party prices but you'll likely see a wide range...go around the mid ground.
ALStensby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
bcflyguy
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Send a message via MSN to bcflyguy
Default Price?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peredhil View Post
I'm thinking about selling my 2007 Hammer. It has about 5k miles on it.

I'm mostly interested in opinions on what a fair asking price is. I see a huge range on the internet - but not sure what they are actually going for.

It has a clean title and all that. No worries. We are in Cleveland TX.

It has no issues - I just don't ride enough since I moved and want a side-by-side UTV (like a Ranger) instead; I think I'd use that more.

It's had an annual oil change (since I don't put enough miles on it) every year.

There are a few options on it (LED tail/blinkers, side mount plate, exhaust/stage kit, grips, screen) that you can see in the pic.

Thanks for any input or interest in it.
Have you decided on a price yet???? I might be interested. I am in Casa Grande for the winter. Please let me know
bcflyguy
bcflyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:54 PM   #4
Peredhil

Man, I've been super busy w/work and the new homestead and haven't put any effort into selling it yet. I'm starting asking point of 13.5k and go from there. Yeah, I just implied I know I'm not going to get that, but gotta start negotiations somewhere

Still interested?

She's in excellent condition. And still for sale. Nearish Conroe TX
Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #5
bcflyguy
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Send a message via MSN to bcflyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peredhil View Post
Man, I've been super busy w/work and the new homestead and haven't put any effort into selling it yet. I'm starting asking point of 13.5k and go from there. Yeah, I just implied I know I'm not going to get that, but gotta start negotiations somewhere

Still interested?

She's in excellent condition. And still for sale. Nearish Conroe TX
13.5 K is WAY out .IMHO
Was thinking somewhere in the 8K range. Good luck with the sale
bcflyguy
bcflyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement