I mourn for my country - Page 13 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #121
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out.
Why don't you move to the Czech Republic if they have the lifestyle you seek?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 06:47 PM   #122
8BallHammer

Garage

I only meant to post my feelings after the election. This could go on forever.

Administrator can we freeze this thread?????
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

If they had an ass, they would be pants
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #123
CrossRoads
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
I only meant to post my feelings after the election. This could go on forever.
You have sparked civil unrest among the masses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
Administrator can we freeze this thread?????
Can do, but then someone will start a new thread since all this political energry will have to be spent somewhere. I thought closing the election thread would help, but it didn't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
CrossRoads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:07 PM   #124
Azdave

Locking this thread is silly. This allows us all to debate political topics. Example now we may see a war on the Israel border. Israel may find Iran is involved. Could be very interesting.

I recommend leaving it open. Perhaps we may all reach some middle ground and start agreeing on some things.
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #125
Lance
Premium Member

I hate to see 8ballhammer cry.... but if we simply close theads when somebody has had enough perhaps that person (8ball) should just start ignoring that thread??? What a thought.

Otherwise, I suggest you close any thread that saddlebag posts political views in, like 8ball said "This could go on forever"... and god knows we wouldn't want to waste band width on a message board.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #126
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
I don't think you're a complete moron, just someone apt to run off at the mouth about things that are beyond your comprehension. Mitt couldn't come in and just start cutting Mandatory spending without changing the law either. Presidents don't have that power under the Constitution you keep bellyaching about. And Romney could have cut everything but Defense and added $2 trillion to Defense and you'd still have as much spending only we'd have a bunch of ships no one wants and no one could afford to go to college, or get their veterans benefits, or have their food and drug supply screened etc. Brilliant!
Obama got voted in to fix it, TWICE, at least you are giving him a reason that he can't fix it, it's apparently impossible to fix... ah, if laws need to be changed, and mandatory things made not mandatory, perhaps your Harvard genius could figure out how to make that happen... oh, sorry, forgot that republicans run the house.. it's their fault, if there's any fault left to go around after Bush gets his share.

And we don't need a strong navy, those 'boats' are so old fashioned... like bayonets.

And we can't cut education, how else will the liberals brainwash the next generation...

And of course we can't make any cuts because that will somehow take away veteran's benefits and pull needed medication out of the hands of the elderly...

Again, I'll agree with you, it's just impossible to fix... but you could at least have agreed that we didn't need Obama to have four more years to make it even worse, he did prove he was good at that.

Geez, this could go on forever, I suggest the moderator close this, and all discussions that have to do with exhausts, we've heard enough about both.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #127
HBJackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
And of course we can't make any cuts because that will somehow take away veteran's benefits and pull needed medication out of the hands of the elderly...

Again, I'll agree with you, it's just impossible to fix... but you could at least have agreed that we didn't need Obama to have four more years to make it even worse, he did prove he was good at that.

Geez, this could go on forever, I suggest the moderator close this, and all discussions that have to do with exhausts, we've heard enough about both.
No, it is not impossible. Only requires reasonable people, more revenue, and less spending. The Simpson-Bowles commission has laid out one possible plan, Rivlin-Domenici another. Both bipartisan, both reasonable and slightly painful.

Better than becoming the next Greece? Definitely. There is one party blocking this deal based on objections to ending tax cuts for those above $250k, or $500k, or a million.

Look in the mirror. It is you. Congratulations.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #128
Bujee1

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJackson View Post
No, it is not impossible. Only requires reasonable people, more revenue, and less spending. The Simpson-Bowles commission has laid out one possible plan, Rivlin-Domenici another. Both bipartisan, both reasonable and slightly painful.

Better than becoming the next Greece? Definitely. There is one party blocking this deal based on objections to ending tax cuts for those above $250k, or $500k, or a million.

Look in the mirror. It is you. Congratulations.

Agreed!
Bujee1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #129
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bujee1 View Post

Agreed!
You guys don't get the basic premise.. you can't keeping turning to the rich to bail out excessive spending... Republicans, want to tie any increased taxes to 'real' cuts in SPENDING.. now that's one CRAZY idea...

Cut spending... oh the humanity.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-15-2012, 09:59 PM   #130
Bujee1

Garage

I get a little tired of the not me approach.
I'm in the demographic that will be affected by the increased taxes and I'm in Health care. I have three bikes and two nice houses.
I'm ready to man up to help get our country back on track. I'm tired of the blame game because that doesn't change the reality.
Who's with me?

Arguing the politics and the " my way is the only way" is part of what got us into this mess. So your candidate didn't win, big deal. You're still an American. Stop the hate and move forward. Everyone agrees that the polarization of our country is a bad thing but only the true Americans can move past this because that is what United States is all about. Let's support our leaders in working the best solution they can agree on.
Bujee1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement