I mourn for my country - Page 20 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-16-2012, 09:43 PM   #191
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Yeah right, I imagine you listen to Fox news...

Of course none of what you listed has anything to do with Obama, whatever trouble those companies are in is because George Bush screwed things up, Obama is doing his best to fix Bush's mistakes... stop listening to Fox news lies. And those companies are just greedy.. that's why they lay people off, those rich bastards!

Remember, Obama went to Harvard, he's the smartest President we've ever had or ever will have, he just forgot to tell his book publisher that he wasn't born in Kenya, and he really didn't seal his college records because he's a genius and of course he wouldn't lie to help get him into college, oh, and he killed Bin Laden... there's lots more but we'll let the liberal history books fill in all the other 'wonders' of Obama.

As we witness the economy fall, the country crumble... it'll only be on Fox news, watch MSNBC and it'll all be ok.
Good satire Lance. Got some good chuckles out of it.

Isn't it great how the world seems so perfect at MSNBC, CBS, and ABC? They must have that magic Kool-Aid in a keg or on tap in those places.

Until a conservative President is in office. Then the world is coming to an end and the President can't do anything right.

Kinda like us talking about the liberals. I guess it gives us something do that's constructive when we are bored.

Something is really fishy with this Libya thing. Even Petraeus lied today and that is really disappointing. I wonder what the ofluffer has over him. His pension maybe. His wifes job. That's the way this sleazy administration operates.

Did you see zero trying to be all chivalrous about amb rice and saying come after me and leave her alone like she's just a poor pathetic weak woman who can't defend herself because she isn't smart enough. You think oblowme is sleeping with her?

Maybe we can take him down the Bill Clinton way. I can already see his demeanor has changed and he thinks nothing can touch him now so he can do whatever he wants to whomever he wants. Perfect. That's exactly the way I want him to stay so when he falls; he falls hard.

Notice Joe Biden is no where to be found. Probably sleeping off a 3 day bender right about now.

Hey! Are we in the Matrix? Sometimes it feels like it.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 11:29 PM   #192
Azdave

Wow Bob that is so Christian of you. As much as I couldn't stand Bush I would never wish him dead. Church on Sunday. I wonder if that 1 day makes up for your other 6. BTW be careful what you wish for And I think you just proved why you scare me
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:48 AM   #193
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Us "Liberals" can recognize evil. That is why we could not vote nor stand Bush and Cheney and the same reason we didn't vote for Romney. You mistake concern and compassion for evil. We see evil for what it is death and destruction and hatred. What are you going to say or do when Obama's 2nd term turns out to be successful. Lucky? Because of Republicans? You guys would make me laugh if you weren't so damn scary
Second term successful? Your idea of success is interesting, you think he did a good job during the last four years... and this economy, and the events unfolding a sign of his 'success'. Right.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:52 AM   #194
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Wow Bob that is so Christian of you. As much as I couldn't stand Bush I would never wish him dead. Church on Sunday. I wonder if that 1 day makes up for your other 6. BTW be careful what you wish for And I think you just proved why you scare me
I'll just bet you were all outraged with your liberal talk media wishing Cheney dead, and the movie about Bush being killed... I'll bet you thought that was just terrilbe of them.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:16 AM   #195
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Oh well, there's always next year, and maybe a plane will crash with the two top people in it and Boehner will be President. I'm not wishing it to happen but if it did; I think we would get along just fine. Better actually.
Quote:
Show me where I said that! As usual you are putting words in my mouth. In fact I clearly stated that I was not wishing for it but if it did happen; we would be just fine and probably better off.

Those pesky facts do tend to get in the way of the liberal narrative, eh, Dave.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:53 AM   #196
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

http://live.wsj.com/video/rivlin-ext...E-E089E34A7EEB
Old 11-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #197
Azdave

Personally I felt Obama could have done much more. I wanted a total health plan like Canada but dealing with your side it is a miracle anything got done. His first term was very good in regards to housing, stock market and getting the country headed in the right direction. Fighting Terrorism A+. Economy overall C+ Dealing with Republicans D. 2nd term will be much better

BTW I am outraged at Anyone who wants any president dead. Like I said before never once wished or thought of Bush or Cheney dying. Jail yes. Dying no.

Sort of weird how a my Christian beliefs are so different then yours. I guess being a Christian 7 days a week instead of 1 is old school
2006 Jackpot sold
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Old 11-17-2012, 08:23 AM   #198
Azdave

Also to all those from AZ that voted for Flake please take off those support our troops bumper stickers. You can't vote for Flake and do the other
2006 Jackpot sold
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Old 11-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #199
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Personally I felt Obama could have done much more. I wanted a total health plan like Canada but dealing with your side it is a miracle anything got done. His first term was very good in regards to housing, stock market and getting the country headed in the right direction. Fighting Terrorism A+. Economy overall C+ Dealing with Republicans D. 2nd term will be much better

Four Americans dead because of odumbo in Libya. One Border Patrol agent dead because of zero and you have the gall to give him an A+. If you were being honest with yourself you would give him an F- like he deserves. The economy is crashing thanks to his policies so he gets a solid F----- for that. Housing will do what housing does. He has no control of it. The Republicans however do get an A++++ for dealing with all the crap coming out of the WH for the last 4 years.

BTW I am outraged at Anyone who wants any president dead. Like I said before never once wished or thought of Bush or Cheney dying. Jail yes. Dying no.

Sort of weird how a my Christian beliefs are so different then yours. I guess being a Christian 7 days a week instead of 1 is old school

Show us where anyone said that.
Typical liberal. Only sees what they want to see.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #200
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Also to all those from AZ that voted for Flake please take off those support our troops bumper stickers. You can't vote for Flake and do the other
Also to all those Americans that voted for obama please take off those support our troops bumper stickers. You can't vote for obama and do the other.

See how that works Dave. You can twist, spin, and outright lie, but with just a change of few letters it's turned right back on you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement