I mourn for my country - Page 24 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 09:46 PM   #231
ddharris
Member
 
ddharris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Posts: 84
Default

Some people on this forum have extremely short memories.
I proudly stand by my president. We are going in the right direction after almost falling off the cliff in 2007-2008. The country has spoken so it's time to drop the schtick and be an american instead of hate, fear mongering goofballs.
We have had a capitalist socialist society for some time and thank god we do. It's the perfect blend as history can attest that neither will work long term in a pure form. Lets not wish for planes to crash or hold out hope for the next Trump gimmick to be substantial. Barry is the president so it's time to step up and show support.
And yes I work, pay taxes and have served my country.
__________________
2013 Sunset Red Judge
2011 Silver Aprilia Shiver 750
ddharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #232
ddharris
Member
 
ddharris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Posts: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
These are the words of a man who escaped the Czech Republic in 1967 to come to the USA. he GREW UP IN A COMMIE COUNTRY. Even a liberal should understand what I'm saying.
We are not a eastern block communist country. Not even close. If your Czech buddy hates it here and fears this country so badly he can surely "escape" at anytime.
__________________
2013 Sunset Red Judge
2011 Silver Aprilia Shiver 750
ddharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #233
BBob
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Western Arizona
Posts: 5,178
Garage
Default

Oh, Miss SB Burka Girl, you misunderstand me. I find Burka Babes to be HoT.

Please tell me where your brothel is so I can visit your Bedouin tent...

Is it next to AZDave't tent? Will nabunka be there and nekkid too?



Then we can layabout and smoke some of that fine Iranian Hashish you keep stashed under your bike seat and sometimes in it; if you don't fart on it too much... that is.



Then. after a while, we can get down to business like you always do, eh!





Hope it was good for you guys or girls; whatever you might be today...
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #234
BBob
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Western Arizona
Posts: 5,178
Garage
Default

Just in case anyone missed it... sometime we have a little fun with each other in the best kind of way we can. Not mean spirited; just spirited...

Anyone who takes threads like this seriously need to bow out because we sling a lot of arrow with felt tip pens on them and some with just a load of crap.

So tread lightly friends and have some fun if you dare!!!...
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #235
HBJackson
Member
 
HBJackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arlington, Va
Posts: 82
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Just in case anyone missed it... sometime we have a little fun with each other in the best kind of way we can. Not mean spirited; just spirited...

Anyone who takes threads like this seriously need to bow out because we sling a lot of arrow with felt tip pens on them and some with just a load of crap.

So tread lightly friends and have some fun if you dare!!!...
No, I get it BBob. But Hammer8ball and Lance are really scared. That type of fear is unfortunate, and certainly not a healthy way to develop life views. We need to talk them off the ledge more than over it. Fellas, we are not headed towards communism, or even socialism. Obama will compromise, govern from the middle, and piss off the liberal wing of his party. All is going to be ok. Don't listen to your Czech friends with little frame of reference in USA.

We're all going to be fine. Interest rates are at all time lows. Taxes are at 60+ year low. Inflation is nowhere in sight. Jobs are growing, and home values are increasing. Take a deep breath, ride a few miles, and if you ever think you need to bring up Hitler to make your point -- reexamine your point.

Seriously. We're gonna all be great. I'm really glad to see BBob knows it too.
__________________
'12 Highball, w/fender&fork LED turns, side mount plate, soft bags and iPod mount. Arlington, VA.
HBJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:48 AM   #236
Lance
Premium Member
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJackson View Post
No, I get it BBob. But Hammer8ball and Lance are really scared. That type of fear is unfortunate, and certainly not a healthy way to develop life views. We need to talk them off the ledge more than over it. Fellas, we are not headed towards communism, or even socialism. Obama will compromise, govern from the middle, and piss off the liberal wing of his party. All is going to be ok. Don't listen to your Czech friends with little frame of reference in USA.

We're all going to be fine. Interest rates are at all time lows. Taxes are at 60+ year low. Inflation is nowhere in sight. Jobs are growing, and home values are increasing. Take a deep breath, ride a few miles, and if you ever think you need to bring up Hitler to make your point -- reexamine your point.

Seriously. We're gonna all be great. I'm really glad to see BBob knows it too.

It's great that you are so clarvoiant that you can predict the future, the reason the Hitler analogy is mentioned is because there are so many similarities to what is happening now, including your flowers and rainbows attitude that Obama can't actually damage this country and our Constitution, ah, he can, he has, he will. Those Germans thought Mr. Moustache was wonderful too, and then..

I don't have to see into the future, I've seen the past 4 years, and I've listened to what Obama has been saying he'll do.
__________________
2012 Victory Cross Roads
2003 BMW R1150R
1978 BMW R75/7
.........
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:51 AM   #237
Lance
Premium Member
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddharris View Post
Some people on this forum have extremely short memories.
I proudly stand by my president. We are going in the right direction after almost falling off the cliff in 2007-2008. The country has spoken so it's time to drop the schtick and be an american instead of hate, fear mongering goofballs.
We have had a capitalist socialist society for some time and thank god we do. It's the perfect blend as history can attest that neither will work long term in a pure form. Lets not wish for planes to crash or hold out hope for the next Trump gimmick to be substantial. Barry is the president so it's time to step up and show support.
And yes I work, pay taxes and have served my country.
Standing by this disaster (that would be Obama) is not something to brag about, it betrays your shallow understanding of history, and your lack of information about the man you stand proudly by.
__________________
2012 Victory Cross Roads
2003 BMW R1150R
1978 BMW R75/7
.........
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:54 AM   #238
Lance
Premium Member
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Just in case anyone missed it... sometime we have a little fun with each other in the best kind of way we can. Not mean spirited; just spirited...

Anyone who takes threads like this seriously need to bow out because we sling a lot of arrow with felt tip pens on them and some with just a load of crap.

So tread lightly friends and have some fun if you dare!!!...
This is 'fun'???? You need to ride your motorcycle more often. THIS isn't fun.
__________________
2012 Victory Cross Roads
2003 BMW R1150R
1978 BMW R75/7
.........
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:58 AM   #239
Lance
Premium Member
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 969
Default

What the country needs:

Return to Constitutional principles; small gov't, states rights, limited taxation/limited spending, more freedom to the people (less taking from me to give to you, less intrusion into our lives).

I voted for the person 'more' likely to do that... although not nearly the right person to really get us there. Obama was the LEAST likely candidate to get us there.

Too many of you think those Constitutional principles are the problem not the solution, therein lies the problem with half the country.
__________________
2012 Victory Cross Roads
2003 BMW R1150R
1978 BMW R75/7
.........
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:23 AM   #240
ddharris
Member
 
ddharris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Posts: 84
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
What the country needs:

Return to Constitutional principles; small gov't, states rights, limited taxation/limited spending, more freedom to the people (less taking from me to give to you, less intrusion into our lives).

I voted for the person 'more' likely to do that... although not nearly the right person to really get us there. Obama was the LEAST likely candidate to get us there.

Too many of you think those Constitutional principles are the problem not the solution, therein lies the problem with half the country.
With the nations population being over 300 million it will hardly be feasible to have a government much smaller. Unfunded wars and trillion dollar bailouts of unregulated banks and wallstreet will certainly make one's taxes go up. Not to mention taxation is actually at a lower margin at this time in our history. Unemployment is coming down steadily and the housing crisis is starting to stabilize.
The constitution has a thing called admendments like this one that was not in the orginal document. The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution outlaws slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime. The founders realized that things would slowly change and understood the need for measured progression. Be to rigid and you start losing elections.
Times are changing. We cannot go back to no regulation and the old west. The big boys have proven if not watched closely things will tank. They cannot help themselves. I do agree that government is certainly not the answer for everything. The thing for me is I could have never trusted a venture capitalist with the reigns. Just a personal preference.
__________________
2013 Sunset Red Judge
2011 Silver Aprilia Shiver 750
ddharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum