I mourn for my country - Page 26 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #251
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
I ran your post through fact check, and it seems that you are right LOL
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #252
Azdave

Man the intelligence on this thread is incredible. So 8. Who did 9-11????????? Come on you know the answer to this one. No? Well let me help you out. They were Saudis, you know from Saudi Arabia. So the Saudis did it and your boy Bush attacks Iraq. Maybe you can start a new thread, about shirt design
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #253
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post

"How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"

"Like I'm talking to a f@&k1ng wall."[/B]
Classic!
Old 11-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #254
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieHoss View Post
I wouldnt doubt it Bbob not at all.
I would doubt it completely. Yes you can program a computer to count any way you like, but as programmer stated, there is a paper record. If the count was in doubt and the paper disagreed, the code would be assessed and someone would be going to jail.

Regardless, the country uses different machines, punch cards, and I was told by a friend that she actually voted on a paper ballot with a pencil this year. Point being that no single machine is going to rig an election and Lord help anyone who tried. Christ, Republicans spent a gazillion tax dollars and the better part of 8 years trying to catch Clinton having sex. Just imagine what they would do if they thought someone was stealing elections!
Old 11-18-2012, 04:41 PM   #255
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Talk about short memories, If the Republican party would have just ran a commercial EVERY day depicting 9-11-01,and recite the names of the (men?) flying those planes, and throw the name barack hussein obama into the fold.
What would happen if people chanted Mitt Romney, John McCain, and Timothy McVeigh? Could we just go without the figurehead altogether?
Old 11-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #256
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
What would happen if people chanted Mitt Romney, John McCain, and Timothy McVeigh? Could we just go without the figurehead altogether?
This time, I'm missing the point.
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

If they had an ass, they would be pants
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #257
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
This time, I'm missing the point.
Timothy McVeigh was an American terrorist. For some reason you seem to think that chanting the names of Muslim terrorist with O's, that that would preclude O from holding office. Just wondering if the same were done with the names of Anglo candidates and an Anglo terrorist if you thought we'd preclude the Anglos from holding office too?
Old 11-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #258
8BallHammer

Garage

Not saying it would preclude him, but a lot of forgetful Americans may have voted a different way. Regardless they should show reminders of 9-11 all the time.
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

If they had an ass, they would be pants
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #259
Azdave

Maybe when they do that they could remind everyone they were Saudi Arabians. Sort of sad that the most devastating day in US history some use it to cheap shot our OUR president.

Hey maybe a shirt might remind you
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #260
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Maybe when they do that they could remind everyone they were Saudi Arabians. Sort of sad that the most devastating day in US history some use it to cheap shot our OUR president.

Hey maybe a shirt might remind you
YOUR pres. Not mine. Let's make that 100% clear Dave.

You voted for him and apparently a few other people did too. I'm guessing the election was very rigged so if it ever comes out just how rigged... I want it to be damn clear I did not vote for him.

His father, who was extremely radical and anti-colonial and anti-American, had a huge impact on 0's life even if he was not around. That needs to be extremely clear. Zero has been trying to make up for his father's absence his entire life and emulate his father'a anti-American ideals.

This isn't new news. Anyone who has been paying attention knows all about it and has for years now. Only those who continue to bury their heads in the sand either don't know about it or refuse to acknowledge it.

I hope the irony of a saudi, by birth, became President only 7 years after the Twin Towers were taken down by Saudi al-queda radicals isn't lost on you. It clearly is lost on much of the ignorant electorate right now.

If you voted for 0, you are part of the problem, not the solution.

How does that feel? Do you feel good about taking America down? Would you do it again knowing you are part of the problem in America?

Knowing all that; would you vote to impeach and imprison the saudi pres sitting in an American's chair at the WH in the Oval Office?

Answer carefully. The Internet is forever and if you have any children, grand children, great grand children, great great grand children, etc. they will likely see this at some point in time. You will be remembered as one of those who destroyed a country if you answer this question the wrong way.

My answer to that question is an emphatic; YES - impeach and imprison ASAP. I want history to remember just how adamant I am and will be throughout history.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement