I mourn for my country - Page 27 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-18-2012, 08:48 PM   #261
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Oh, and if you don't answer, I will take it as you are OK with being part of the problem and not the solution.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #262
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Timothy McVeigh was an American terrorist. For some reason you seem to think that chanting the names of Muslim terrorist with O's, that that would preclude O from holding office. Just wondering if the same were done with the names of Anglo candidates and an Anglo terrorist if you thought we'd preclude the Anglos from holding office too?
Careful sb. Your anti-American roots are showing.

McVeigh was a nut case who was pissed off at the US Government.

There's nothing unusual about people being mad at the gov. There have been millions and millions mad at gov's all over the planet since there was the very first gov.

Are you sure you want to go there?
Old 11-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #263
Azdave

Bob sorry to break it to but you are delusional. Obama is not a Muslim nor is he anti American. Your inability to comprehend this actually amazes me. He and his adm are trying to get this country as great as it was prior to 2000. He took out Bin Laden. He has proven time after time he is America first. Don't doubt my patriotism because you are leaving in a world of make believe where you actually thought Romney was a quality candidate.
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #264
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Bob sorry to break it to but you are delusional. Obama is not a Muslim nor is he anti American. Your inability to comprehend this actually amazes me. He and his adm are trying to get this country as great as it was prior to 2000. He took out Bin Laden. He has proven time after time he is America first. Don't doubt my patriotism because you are leaving in a world of make believe where you actually thought Romney was a quality candidate.
Not dilusional d; a realist. I know for a fact Romney would have been a damn good Pres but anyone would be better than 0. Even a rattlesnake.

Zero is much more than just a muslim. He is without a doubt a muslim bro-hood operative. Him and his entire Cabinet starting with his prime adviser; Jarrett.

You have no patriotism to America if you voted for zero unless you were ignorant to the facts about the guy but I cannot see how anyone could be ignorant to the facts by the time the election was held. Plain and simple.

Since you refused to answer the question; let history note that you are part of the problem and not the solution to what ails America. Not to worry mate. Unfortunately there are far more people who are equally clueless...sadly.

PS: He DID NOT take out OBL. He and Jarrett refused to do it so other leadership in the gov and military did it on their own and dragged 0 off the damn golf course, threw a wind breaker on him, and did a photo-op with him in the room and that's why he looked like the smallest person in the room in that one picture and looked completely clueless. Did you notice there is only one picture? My God man. Grow a pair and see the truth. It's staring you right in the face and you refuse to see it!!

Dave, I'm picking on you but in reality I'm speaking to all of the 0 voters, because, like I said, I want it perfectly clear for the history books who was part of the problem and who was part of the solution.

If I didn't love my country so much I would have left this conversation alone like I meant to. I guess this is my way of leaving my mark in the history books.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:33 PM   #265
HBJackson

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Not dilusional d; a realist

Zero is much more than just a muslim. He is without a doubt a muslim bro-hood operative. Him and his entire Cabinet starting with his prime adviser; Jarrett.

You have no patriotism to America if you voted for zero unless you were ignorant to the facts about the guy but I cannot see how anyone could be ignorant to the facts by the time the election was held. Plain and simple.

PS: He DID NOT take out OBL. He and Jarrett refused to do it so other leadership in the gov and military did it on their own and dragged 0 off the damn golf course, threw a wind breaker on him, and did a photo-op with him in the room and that's why he looked like the smallest person in the room in that one picture and looked completely clueless. Did you notice there is only one picture? My God man. Grow a pair and see the truth. It's staring you right in the face and you refuse to see it!!

Dave, I'm picking on you but in reality I'm speaking to all of the 0 voters, because, like I said, I want it perfectly clear for the history books who was part of the problem and who was part of the solution.

If I didn't love my country so much I would have left this conversation alone like I meant to. I guess this is my way of leaving my mark in the history books.

With any due respect BBob, you sir, are an effing idiot.

Romney lost by over 3 million votes. It was not rigged. Period.

You know "for a fact" that Romney would have been better for the country??.? Obviously you don't know what a "fact" is. That is unknowable moron.

Muslim? You've got to be smoking crack. Put down the pipe and stop wasting the time of thoughtful people.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #266
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJackson View Post

You know "for a fact" that Romney would have been better for the country??.? Obviously you don't know what a "fact" is. That is unknowable moron.

The moment you called me a moron was the moment you lost the argument. Anyone that needs to resort to name calling the way you did exemplifies someone without anything to say.

Romney would have been an excellent Pres but like I said; even a rattlesnake would have been better than the muslim.

Muslim? You've got to be smoking crack. Put down the pipe and stop wasting the time of thoughtful people.
Thanks but I don't do drugs. That seems to be a liberal thing by the looks of it. Are you huffing or sniffing glue tonight or something? You seem edgy; even for a liberal.

Thanks for the win...
Old 11-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #267
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJackson View Post

I do agree with something you've said HB, this thread has exposed some f'ing idiots.

You have paid attention to the 'significant' voter fraud right, or do you deny that the way you deny so much about that empty suit Obama? Who knows how much Romney lost by, there was so much voter fraud we'll never know.

Obama's religion was listed as Islam in school in Indonesia, he calls the Muslim call to prayer 'the most beautiful sound in the world', his parents were Muslim...ok, just his fathers, he said in an interview "my Muslim faith", then oops, I mean my Christain faith.. all that is just conspiracy therory I guess.

You don't seem to have paid much attention to the guy you support, and for the record, Obama is the most likely among us to have smoked crack, he did everything else.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #268
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Are you a comedian Azdave?? You are very funny. Obama 'took out' Bin Laden, ha, he had about as much to do with that as I did... and never would have had the intel to get him if not for Bush/Cheney and the terrible, hideous, TORTURE (by wet cloth) of THREE terrorists. If Obama had had his way regarding such 'torture' Bin Laden would still be kickin.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #269
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Yep. Had to be rigged. It should have gone the other way by a good 10 percent. Heck; voter fraud is practically a democrat pastime these days. Remember how they took over a Houston voting place. Well, the NAACP, to be exact.

Yeah. They couldn't take the chance of losing the election so they rigged it. Just no way 0 could have won otherwise. He could barely get 10 people to show up to his appearances. Just no way unless it was rigged.

In AZ the ballots are on paper. None of that computer stuff that can easily be rigged to show whatever the programmer wants it to. Damn shame. We could have had a great President too. Now we are stuck with the loser.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:50 AM   #270
Azdave

Lance I doubt you could ever give credit to Obama. Bush didn't get Bin Laden. Obama did

Saudis were responsible for 9-11 not Iraqis

Last but not least Obama is a Christian and so is his family.

Bob your comments are so far out there I imagine you as digging yourself a bomb shelter, stocking it with guns, ammo and twinkies

BTW Bbob Obama won by a huge margin in the electoral vote even taking FL. Although you guys did manage to suppress a lot if votes in FL O still won. Miss the good ol days where Harris could pull one out for your team
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000

Last edited by Azdave; 11-19-2012 at 07:53 AM.
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement