New guy from Chicago...awaiting new JP - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Forums > Rules and New Members Introductions

Old 11-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
25thAnnZ

Default New guy from Chicago...awaiting new JP

Hey guys, name's Joel and I'm from the south burbs of Chicago.
I've been researching and reading up on Jackpots on this site for a while and last month finally found the one. It's on it's way from AZ and should hopefully be arriving this week. I'm coming from a '96 Honda Shadow 1100 ACE, so this bike is a whole nother animal than what I'm used to. In Sept. I had the opportunity to take a couple Vics out on the rode from my local dealer, but the bike they had wasn't "the one". Anyways, here's a pic from the previous owner (great guy) in AZ...'06 Cory Ness. Previous owner has installed almost every appropriate chrome/billet part available along with airfilter and Power Commander/dyno tune, so my only plans are chroming f/r calipers, rear caliper bracket, polished rotors, and Guard dawg security....and anything else I end up find out about on these sites!

- Joel

25thAnnZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
Azdave

Welcome. I live in AZ and never saw that bike. Great choice. I have an 06 great bike. BTW yours looks incredible
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #3
Dusty74

Garage

Sweet ride. I love those wheels, wish those were on mine. Enjoy it, JP is a sweet bike.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #4
Kalbtur

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25thAnnZ View Post
Hey guys, name's Joel and I'm from the south burbs of Chicago peimar led lights.
I've been researching and reading up on Jackpots on this site for a while and last month finally found the one. It's on it's way from AZ and should hopefully be arriving this week. I'm coming from a '96 Honda Shadow 1100 ACE, so this bike is a whole nother animal than what I'm used to. In Sept. I had the opportunity to take a couple Vics out on the rode from my local dealer, but the bike they had wasn't "the one". Anyways, here's a pic from the previous owner (great guy) in AZ...'06 Cory Ness. Previous owner has installed almost every appropriate chrome/billet part available along with airfilter and Power Commander/dyno tune, so my only plans are chroming f/r calipers, rear caliper bracket, polished rotors, and Guard dawg security....and anything else I end up find out about on these sites!

- Joel

Hello Great Bike. I am new guy from Indiana. Hello to all my new friends

Last edited by Kalbtur; 11-20-2012 at 12:14 AM.
Kalbtur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:21 AM   #5
rudemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25thAnnZ View Post
Hey guys, name's Joel and I'm from the south burbs of Chicago.

- Joel

Kick ass! You'll have to post other pics when you get it.
Ness Fly Bars
rudemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:56 PM   #6
25thAnnZ

Dave, the bike's coming from Tucson and wasn't ridden much with only 3500 miles on it.

Dusty, I always loved the Evil 7 wheels the most, but these are growing on me more.

Kalbtur - ever make across the border....I'm hoping to get some rides going with other Vics in the area.
25thAnnZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement