I mourn for my country - Page 34 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #331
so-crates

Originally Posted by BBob

"So True!!

Voter fraud is rampant in America. Without it 0 would have lost for sure. Cheating comes natural to the dems. It's in their dna. Cheaters, liars, thieves, and snitches all carry the same dna. If one has any one of these traits; they have them all.

A snitch is very different than a whistle-blower in case you were wondering."

When I read crap like that, I mourn for the fact that I share oxygen with people who actually think this way. So, you mourn for this country, I will mourn for everyone else that is forced to live alongside you a**holes.

Calling Dems liars and cheats?! THAT is hilarious. Saying Obama only won due to voter fraud - thats funny.
2003 Vegas - straight pipes, Big Sucker air filter kit, black powder coated everything - foot controls, handlebars, clutch and brake housing, fork lowers, luggage rack, wheels, digital speedo with powder coated housing. Relocated key switch, red plug wires. Mustang solo seat. LED ring blinkers in front. Black DEI pipe wrap.
so-crates is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 04:39 PM   #332
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALStensby View Post
For this part, we can make things pretty easy, actually. This is a democracy, after all (well, a representative democracy in all actuality). So, instead of bothering with equally, we'll simply divide it up based on presidential voting over the last four major elections. That only leaves five states that need to be decided upon. Sadly, it's all obviously Red Vs Blue so it leaves those like myself in the lurch, but I can deal with a compromise. Since most blue states are on each coast or touching a major body of water (the Great Lakes), we'll grant them FL and VA. Red can take NV, CO and OH.

Now...I don't know how well that'll work for you economically. Considering Red states account for roughly 35% of the GDP compared to roughly 65% for blue states.

In addition to that, blue states include each of the top ten revenue (read: tax) producing states. While 8/10 of the most tax-dependent states are red states. I'm not a business major...but that appears to be a recipe for fiscal disaster.
I think the disparity between red and blue states is likely to change. There is a big surge in energy production in the red states that should help them pull themselves up by their bootstraps. And since you gave my state to the neanderthals, I'm assessing a surcharge on your energy!
Old 11-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #333
ALStensby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
11. You can make nice with Iran and Palestine and we'll retain the right to invade and hammer places that threaten us.

13. We'll keep our Judeo-Christian values.

16. You can give everyone healthcare if you can find any practicing doctors..

17. We'll continue to believe healthcare is an earned luxury and not a right.
Curious if anyone else notices the discrepancy. Just curious. Maybe it's just me.
ALStensby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:46 PM   #334
ALStensby

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
I think the disparity between red and blue states is likely to change. There is a big surge in energy production in the red states that should help them pull themselves up by their bootstraps. And since you gave my state to the neanderthals, I'm assessing a surcharge on your energy!
Ha ha! Sorry, man. I just remembered OH does touch one of the Great Lakes. Maybe since there's such a number difference between the two, they'll be nice and send OH over to the Blue states. But, I wouldn't count on it.

As for the surge, it's possible. But not overly likely. The main ones I'm familiar with is due to fracking and shale oil. They're welcome to that process (e.g. NoDak). Already in the short term they're seeing issues. What are the other surges you're referring to? I know coal is big in some areas (the Appalachians), but that's been on a heavy decline the last decade.
ALStensby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #335
HBJackson

Quote:
Curious if anyone else notices the discrepancy. Just curious. Maybe it's just me.
Yes, not very Judeo-Christian in truth. sounds more like Trump-Limbaugh values to me.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #336
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Your Bible doesn't talk about how Jesus hated the poor and loved disease, war, and mass murder?

Alright, maybe Jesus was a pinko liberal, but at least his pop liked all the gory stuff in the earlier chapters.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #337
8BallHammer

Garage

Believe it or not, these were taken in Chicago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1010.jpg (44.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 1011.jpg (45.1 KB, 3 views)
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #338
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Ha ha! Sorry, man. I just remembered OH does touch one of the Great Lakes. Maybe since there's such a number difference between the two, they'll be nice and send OH over to the Blue states. But, I wouldn't count on it.

As for the surge, it's possible. But not overly likely. The main ones I'm familiar with is due to fracking and shale oil. They're welcome to that process (e.g. NoDak). Already in the short term they're seeing issues. What are the other surges you're referring to? I know coal is big in some areas (the Appalachians), but that's been on a heavy decline the last decade.
Yeah, the fracking is what I'm thinking of. Those trucks are on their way to destroying much of the good riding in West Virginia, but it had to create a boatload of jobs, even though many of them will probably be offset by fewer jobs in the coal mines.
Old 11-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #339
8BallHammer

Garage

And this man is a great thinker?? WOW
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (29.9 KB, 3 views)
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #340
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote: