I mourn for my country - Page 37 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #361
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Which people did he target who weren't Muslims linked to terrorism?

If you want to discuss the legality/morality of it, that's a different topic. We are discussing B's fear that O is secretly out to bring the US under Islamic law. Don't you find it odd that he would be picking off his "brothers" if that were the case?
He is a Muslim. The only thing he hates more than bombing Muslims is Fox News blowing his cover. He's doing it to conceal his true loyalties.
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 11:44 AM   #362
pat0021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
You should make a shirt I voted for Obama and all I got was this lousy phone:
LMAO
Old 11-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #363
ALStensby

The paranoid delusion some people have is almost impressive if it weren't for it's sad nature. It's actually worse now than it was back when Bush/Cheney were in control.
ALStensby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #364
Gunslinger
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by depot picker View Post
He is a Muslim. The only thing he hates more than bombing Muslims is Fox News blowing his cover. He's doing it to conceal his true loyalties.
OMFG, he's not a Muslim! What is wrong with you people? Don't you remember the whole Rev Wright fiasco, the pastor at his former CHURCH?

You guys seriously need to be medicated to combat the paranoid delusions.... we are NOT losing our country, and the sky is NOT falling..... seek therapy.

2006 110" (133hp/142tq) +nitrous Kingpin (sold)
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #365
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
OMFG, he's not a Muslim! What is wrong with you people? Don't you remember the whole Rev Wright fiasco, the pastor at his former CHURCH?

You guys seriously need to be medicated to combat the paranoid delusions.... we are NOT losing our country, and the sky is NOT falling..... seek therapy.
You're right. How could a guy named Barrack Hussien Obama be a muslim?
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #366
ALStensby

Quote:
Originally Posted by depot picker View Post
You're right. How could a guy named Barrack Hussien Obama be a muslim?
My name's Adam and yet I'm not Christian. Open your eyes to a world beyond your own.

Frankly, I couldn't care less if he was Muslim. Or Jewish. Or Christian. Or Atheist. Or Pastafarian. One thing does not define who someone is.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #367
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALStensby View Post
The paranoid delusion some people have is almost impressive if it weren't for it's sad nature. It's actually worse now than it was back when Bush/Cheney were in control.
When Bush/Cheney were in control, there was reason to be a little paranoid. They were too busy dreaming up an excuse to attack Iraq to detect an actual threat that caused us a great deal of harm. They marched Americans off to fight and die in a foreign land for no particular reason and with no apparent objectives. They allowed bankers to take us to the brink of financial collapse. They illegally wiretapped our conversations. They stated "If you aren't with us, you're with the terrorists" as if those were the only two options. In my spectrum of governing, those fall toward the pretty damn uncool end.

Obama OTOH simply continues Bush's free phone plan and suddenly he's the anti-Christ out to turn Wyoming into a new Muslim mecca.

The level of gullibility toward this right wing propaganda would truly be mind blowing if a precedent hadn't already been set in 1940s Germany. Unfortunately, that experiment showed us just how sheep like a large percentage of the population really is. Whaddya gonna do?
Old 11-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #368
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Bbob I wonder how you would treat Jesus if you bumped into him today. Long hair, sandals, unemployed preaching peace and loving your neighbor. I would bet you would treat him like you post. Are you really a Christian because the hate you spew makes me doubt it. I have a feeling Jesus would have voted Democrat
You always bring up Jesus and Christianity, but yet you solidly back a party that had to vote to put the word "GOD" back into their convention speeches.

Is your name really Azbakhan
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #369
ALStensby

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
When Bush/Cheney were in control, there was reason to be a little paranoid. They were too busy dreaming up an excuse to attack Iraq to detect an actual threat that caused us a great deal of harm. They marched Americans off to fight and die in a foreign land for no particular reason and with no apparent objectives. They allowed bankers to take us to the brink of financial collapse. They illegally wiretapped our conversations. They stated "If you aren't with us, you're with the terrorists" as if those were the only two options. In my spectrum of governing, those fall toward the pretty damn uncool end.

Obama OTOH simply continues Bush's free phone plan and suddenly he's the anti-Christ out to turn Wyoming into a new Muslim mecca.

The level of gullibility toward this right wing propaganda would truly be mind blowing if a precedent hadn't already been set in 1940s Germany. Unfortunately, that experiment showed us just how sheep like a large percentage of the population really is. Whaddya gonna do?
I'm referring to the references of a grand conspiracy to over throw/destroy the country (which happened for each). Not the bumblings/stupid actions that happen with every presidency.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:31 PM   #370
ALStensby

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
You always bring up Jesus and Christianity, but yet you solidly back a party that had to vote to put the word "GOD" back into their convention speeches.
Some understand the importance of separation of church and state. Ironic the issues we have with that in a country that was founded by those being religiously persecuted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement