New Antipodian Member - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Forums > Rules and New Members Introductions

Old 11-22-2012, 02:39 AM   #1
Aussie Fire Fighter

Talking New Antipodian Member

Hi All,,

I am new to this forum but this is my second Victory Bike. I had a High Ball for six months and loved it but found all accessories and mods too hard to come by and very expensive! I use my bike as a daily ride to work etc and as a Firefighter need to carry a heap of kit, So traded it back in with the dealer and I am now the very happy and proud owner of a Midnight Cherry Red 2010 Cross Roads that I am so stoked with and the bonus is my Wife loves it also and begs me to take her for a spin, so very happy.

I am on the look out for some deeper tone and louder USED mufflers as new with shipping makes it very expensive. I have the stage 1 kit and mufflers that came with the bike but would love to loose the higher pitch noises and really hear that beautiful v twin rumble all the time, Maybe I'm asking to much but if you don't ask you don't get?

Will try to post some pics soon as have put longhorn bars, billet mirrors and avon grips on as well as 3d vinyl carbon kevlar car wrap on the lower part of hard bags, side cover and under tank with a silver pinstripe between.

So hello to all you Victory riders out there, thanks for the help I have already got from your great posts and advice.

Thanks all.

It is great to know what you want in a big bike and who you don't want to be, and the men and women at Polaris have given us a way of ticking all the boxes!
Aussie Fire Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
BThomas
Lifetime Premium

Congrats Man! Hurry and post those pics-your bike sounds cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
2012 Cross Country--trunk at times, stereo/amp upgrade, Madstad Windshield bracket, old-man style heated seat/grips, RPW Exhaust/Lloydz ATS and filter, PCV/AT, Cycleops Cheese, side covers and primary insert, soft lowers, a bit of chrome...
BThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement