STG's $299.95 Bell Star helmet special! Do NOT miss this one. - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Platinum Vendor Area > Sportbike Track Gear

Old 11-23-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
Sportbiketrackgear.com
Site Sponsor

Default STG's $299.95 Bell Star helmet special! Do NOT miss this one.

Bell's reputation has grown over the past couple years and it is pretty much known that the Star is one of the best helmets on the market. I'll keep this one short and sweet.

We did a HUGE buy on these helmets and we're passing that savings on to you! For $299.95 you can get a Rally Matte Black and for $329.95 you can get amazing RSD Black Beauty Carbon or Cerwinske Carbon. Yes you read that right.

Now give me a call DIRECT and I'll get you one of these sick helmets. 888-784-4327 ext. 210

$329.95 for the RSD Black Beauty CARBON

$329.95 for the Cerwinske CARBON

$299.95 for the Rally Matte Black
Sportbiketrackgear.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
T-man
Lifetime Premium

I wear a Bell Star Carbon Speed Freak and I must admit, it's my best helmet yet. I usually buy Arai or Shoei.
2001 TTR-125 Yamaha
1991 Honda NT650 Hawk (crashed,repaired,sold)
1982 GPZ 550 Kawasaki (sold)
1980 GS 750E Suzuki (crashed,repaired,sold)
1972 Schwinn Paperboy (stolen)
Tricycle 1960
Born 1957
T-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:26 AM   #3
Sportbiketrackgear.com
Site Sponsor

Yeah I think Bell has definitely stolen some dedicated Arai and Shoei customers. They Star and RS-1 are definitely our favorites here.

Thanks for the post!
Old 11-23-2012, 03:26 PM   #4
BanditSRT8

Guys, this is a premium helmet, one of the very best in the world... for the price of a mediocre lid. I own 2 of the RS-1 (different fit) and can attest to their quality. I don't wear my Shoei, or any of my other 7 helmets anymore.

This price is flat-out STUPID low. A $730 helmet for $299????
Old 11-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #5
Sportbiketrackgear.com
Site Sponsor

Apparently everyone out there sees the value in these lids, we're selling these Stars like CRAZY today. I've probably sold 10 over the phone and there's 7 guys on the phones today.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #6
HBJackson

Sure, I'm in the market for a flat-out stupid price on a great helmut. But I've seen so much variation in size the I am reluctant to phone-order one without trying it on. My shortie helmut is Med. My full face is XL, and I have a large 3/4 helmut. I just don't see how I could pay over $300 for something I have not put on my head.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #7
BanditSRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJackson View Post
Sure, I'm in the market for a flat-out stupid price on a great helmut. But I've seen so much variation in size the I am reluctant to phone-order one without trying it on. My shortie helmut is Med. My full face is XL, and I have a large 3/4 helmut. I just don't see how I could pay over $300 for something I have not put on my head.
1) It's helmet, not helmut

2) STG has a fit guarantee. If it doesn't fit, they make it completely hassle free to exchange or return. Plus Jason... when you call him on the phone at ext 210, is very good at helping you determine size, and he's not often wrong.

Different brands and of course different models can vary in sizing on their own. There are also different head shapes. You might be in a poor fitting helmet because you chose the wrong interior shape, not the wrong size.

Like I wear Shoei RF-1100, Bell RS-1, but can't wear an Arai Corsair... the Arai is a totally different fit. Different sizing doesn't change the fact that it doesn't fit.

Last edited by BanditSRT8; 11-24-2012 at 02:55 PM.
BanditSRT8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #8
HBJackson

Talking

Thanks Bandit, I will try on a similar Bell helmet at a local store for sizing, and give Jason a call. Love that RSD design.

Also, your other helmet is a Shoei, not a Shoe.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:56 PM   #9
BanditSRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJackson View Post
Thanks Bandit, I will try on a similar Bell helmet at a local store for sizing, and give Jason a call. Love that RSD design.

Also, your other helmet is a Shoei, not a Shoe.
Indeed. Sometimes the iPad is rather aggravating

You'll love the Bell, not much better out there.
Advertisement