I mourn for my country - Page 44 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-24-2012, 05:25 AM   #431
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Has it occurred to you guys that companies are laying off or cutting hours because the ACA was poorly written and barely thought out.
I think there is some merit to this statement. Unfortunately, because your side was too busy trying to obstruct everything rather than craft a constructive solution, we got what we got and will be undoubtedly fine tuning it for years to come.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 05:34 AM   #432
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
I'm certain this plan will work just fine, add millions to the healthcare system, make sure the poorest don't pay anything and the poor pay more than they can afford... you should turn up the radio to a channel that talks about how well such socialized medical systems are working throughout the world... you want to be just like them? You aren't paying attention.
We're adding millions to the roles of the insured. We aren't adding millions seeking help. Sick people have always sought help. Don't believe me, go down to an urban ER some night. If anything, we may be able to save money on bean counters who were busy shifting the cost of indigent care to those of us that paid.

Last edited by saddlebag; 11-24-2012 at 05:36 AM.
saddlebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:05 AM   #433
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
The deficit has been reduced by 1/2
http://news.investors.com/blogs-capi...rld-war-ii.htm
Old 11-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #434
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
If that's your perspective then everything gov't does is robbery.:

Besides debt, name one thing that government creates.
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #435
8BallHammer

Garage

Quote:
I think there is some merit to this statement. Unfortunately, because your side was too busy trying to obstruct everything rather than craft a constructive solution, we got what we got and will be undoubtedly fine tuning it for years to come.
Maybe Miss(you'll have to pass it to see what's in it) Pelosi, and her band of merry men should done a little fine tuning, and give others a chance to REALLY see what they were shoving down our throats in such mad dash fashion.

But, oh no. They have to rush it through before anybody knew what the hell was written into it.

If it's soooo great why does it not go into effect until 2014???
Big City Thunder Thunder Monsters
Controls 2" forward
Blacked out turn signals
De-badged

2013 AF Green CC
Mostly stock

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
8BallHammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:37 AM   #436
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Besides debt, name one thing that government creates.
Nothing. Most of working America creates nothing. Your point?
Old 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #437
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Maybe Miss(you'll have to pass it to see what's in it) Pelosi, and her band of merry men should done a little fine tuning, and give others a chance to REALLY see what they were shoving down our throats in such mad dash fashion.
You either have an exceedingly short memory or you prefer to mimic talking heads. Drafting of the ACA and its hearings went on and on for the better part of a year. Some of it went into effect as early as 2010 other parts wont kick in until as late as 2020.

You don't change the course of a battleship on a dime. Our healthcare industry is no exception.

I know it's cute to say Pelosi said "You'll see," but what would you have her do, read the entire bill to you? And at the time they were still making changes to get the necessary votes to pass it anyway. So even if she had read the bill to you, you would have complained because the resulting law probably would have been different.

Hint: It doesn't matter what a Democrat does, Fox News will always tell you its wrong and going to result in the end of the world. With a batting record of zero, one would think people would get wise to them, but some mules just can't be reasoned with.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #438
visionjohnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballhammer View Post
america's president got a victory and the divided states of america got a harley.
I put full blame on the shoulder of the democratic party,the ignorance of the american voter,and (god save them) the laziness of our southern hillbillies forefathers.
Many people that are not democrats voted due to the race of the candidate.
Buckeye exit polls prove that race was the deciding factor in out pitiful countries election.
Dave, please don't shoot me if you see me crossing the border
Other than illegal immigrants, what has arizona contributed to this once great country.

I thank god that unemployment is below 5%
the deficit has been reduced by 1/2
and your great president has united both parties, and all of the citizens of the usa

goodbye usa, hello third world country.
i will gladly help pay for your moving

Please add your city and state after the model of bike you have. Click user pc at top of page and then far left click edit signature. Thanks
visionjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:49 AM   #439
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionjohnny View Post
i will gladly help pay for your moving
YOU should have moved instead of changing this country... but you won, and elections have consequences, and I'm sure you'll blame what's happening now and all the sh*t about to go down on.. Bush.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #440
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
You either have an exceedingly short memory or you prefer to mimic talking heads. Drafting of the ACA and its hearings went on and on for the better part of a year. Some of it went into effect as early as 2010 other parts wont kick in until as late as 2020.

You don't change the course of a battleship on a dime. Our healthcare industry is no exception.

I know it's cute to say Pelosi said "You'll see," but what would you have her do, read the entire bill to you? And at the time they were still making changes to get the necessary votes to pass it anyway. So even if she had read the bill to you, you would have complained because the resulting law probably would have been different.

Hint: It doesn't matter what a Democrat does, Fox News will always tell you its wrong and going to result in the end of the world. With a batting record of zero, one would think people would get wise to them, but some mules just can't be reasoned with.
Those pesky Republicans who wanted to know 'specifically' how the thing would work... and were told that nobody knew all that 'stuff', and then pelosi's famous idiotic statement... yeah, they were just 'obstructing' a great piece of legislation.... if you just listened to the evil Fox network you'd learn a few things.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement