I mourn for my country - Page 47 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-24-2012, 04:26 PM   #461
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BallHammer View Post
Religion does not belong in gov't.
Well said, I agree.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #462
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Shovel ready jobs?
We're Americans, we don't do manual labor. But I do know a guy named Manual...
Old 11-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #463
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Right, this had nothing to do with saving the Liberal supportive unions. Did it?
I don't care if it saved rabid bats, it saved one of our few remaining wealth creating industries, what more do you want?!
Old 11-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #464
Azdave

Well 8 ball it may surprise you that we are both pro life. You seem to be really concerned about the 9 months inside the mom I on the other hand am more concerned about the years after the child is born. See the difference between a Democrat and a Republican is that after the baby is born you guys want to see how difficult you can make it raising a child. You cut education, you cut special education programs, you cut assistants in the classroom, you cut daycare programs, lunch programs and the list goes on and on. So I guess I may be more pro life than you.

As far as GM goes it was a wonderful and brilliant move by Obama and his adm. to get that done. At that point in time GM shuttering its doors would have been catastrophic and would have caused a full blown depression. Strange how all the righties are freaking over the 18,000 jobs at Hostess but were willing to let GM and Chrysler shut their doors killing an entire industry. I guess you guys need your donuts and cupcakes.
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:43 PM   #465
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Lance please do a little research before you post. It was not a "tax" deal. It was debt reduction. Google it and you can even ind videos of that douche Boehner leading us to believe it was going to be a done deal
Isn't part of the Obama plan to reduce the debt by raising taxes?? I think so.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #466
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Well 8 ball it may surprise you that we are both pro life. You seem to be really concerned about the 9 months inside the mom I on the other hand am more concerned about the years after the child is born. See the difference between a Democrat and a Republican is that after the baby is born you guys want to see how difficult you can make it raising a child. You cut education, you cut special education programs, you cut assistants in the classroom, you cut daycare programs, lunch programs and the list goes on and on. So I guess I may be more pro life than you.

As far as GM goes it was a wonderful and brilliant move by Obama and his adm. to get that done. At that point in time GM shuttering its doors would have been catastrophic and would have caused a full blown depression. Strange how all the righties are freaking over the 18,000 jobs at Hostess but were willing to let GM and Chrysler shut their doors killing an entire industry. I guess you guys need your donuts and cupcakes.
Corporations going bankrupt means they close the doors and everybody loses their job... not.

GM would still be making cars if they'd have gone through a 'real' bankruptcy, not that strange deal Obama worked out, and they'd be less likely to go under again, which is most likely a matter of time now.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #467
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
If not for torture we would never have gotten Biden, oops for forgot the "nla" Binladen. And as far as that goes "barack didn't do that"
And their 'torture' was supervised by a doctor and involved making them 'think' they were drowning.. oh my God!!! The humanity.

... the info led to the whereabouts of Bin Laden.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #468
Lance
Premium Member

Let's see, the Obama plan...

1. Keep spending like crazy, create more programs that require even more spending.
2. Grow gov't, and require more and tax money to support it.
3. Keep borrowing money until our credit rating is degraded a few more times, then print money to pay for everything.

Can't wait for his masterful economic planning to hit us full force... ouch.
1974 BMW R75/5
Old 11-24-2012, 10:00 PM   #469
Azdave

Please list the programs you speak of. I think you have Obama confused with Bush.
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #470
HBJackson

Quote:

SB, maybe you and Azbahkistan should watch Fox for a change, or maybe even listen to Rush. 3 years ago I couldn't stand him. But our local classic rock station switched to talk radio, and I occasionally tuned in. Now you will not find my cage radio, on any other station. In fact, the radio is the only thing I miss when I'm cruising my Hammer.

Perhaps it's not us that need a new perspective, it is YOU.
Do you really think they would be the most watched if all they do is lie?
Oops sorry Nov. 6th proved that popularity does not mean you are the best suited for the situation
So, if it were not for the death of classic rock you would not be a whack-job today? Dude, send me your address and I'll send all my Who, Stones and Zepplin. P.S. They do it by preying on your fear. Think about it please.
Advertisement