Arkansas Riders? - Page 2 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > North America Regional Forums > MidWest

Old 09-14-2012, 03:18 AM   #11
okie vision

We just had a Vic get together in Eureka this past weekend, FITO, Fall in the Ozarks...Didn't see you!
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2012, 07:01 AM   #12
trf6x6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Biker View Post
Lots of great roads to ride. Hwy 270 just east of you into AR is a nice ride heading toward Hot Springs. Also north east at Ozark, Hwy 23 (the pig trail) North toward Eureka Springs is an amazing road to ride on! I've not been to your neck of the woods yet. I've hit 59 but no further south than stilwell. Is a nice ride heading south on 59 toward your area?

Yep, there are alot of great roads over that way. I rode over to Fort Smith last weekend and decided to go home via Mena and then across Talimena Drive. It was a prett good ride. There is a stretch up on Talimena Dr. that have gravle on the rode. I didn't care for that very much....
trf6x6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #13
Milesx

Default Bbbq

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilee View Post
I'm down in North Littlerock,ill be headin BBBQ and i hope to see some more vic's. ive been on my hardball for 2 months and cant stop riding it.wifes trying to get me to sell jeep cause it dont move.anyway ill be at fayetville end of month. see you there.
I wasn't going to go to BBBQ this year but I may change my mind. Probably have to camp though as I'm sure there are no available rooms to be had.
Milesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #14
Rebel Biker

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milesx View Post
I wasn't going to go to BBBQ this year but I may change my mind. Probably have to camp though as I'm sure there are no available rooms to be had.
Most rooms are usually booked almost a year in advance. The closest room is in Rogers, Ar and is $140 a night. Only one other room available and it's over $500 a night. I would bank on most local RV parks being the same way too. May I suggest Devil's Den State Park? It's located just outside of my home town of West Fork. The camp sites there are reasonable at around $12 per day. It takes me about 15 minutes to get to Fayetteville from home. You would add another 20 minutes if you stayed at Devil's Den. You can call the park to see about reservations at (479) 761-3325. They only charge for 1 night when you call, you pay for the other nights when you get there.

AFR+, Lloydz VM1-DR Cams, Lloydz Hi Flow Filter, Lloydz ATS +6, Lloydz 1/4 Throttle, Victory passenger armrests, Victory passenger cup holder.

2012 Victory Kingpin - Traded in on XCT

2007 Honda Shadow Aero 750 - Traded in on KP
Rebel Biker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #15
Milesx

I looked a few days ago... Red roof inn has st least one room available.. What is normally $59 is for the event $209 wow pretty big increase huh.. I think there is always primitive camping available at the fairgrounds.. If I decide to go I may check that out or the place you mentioned.. If the eufe wants to go again we may make it a one day thing and find a motel away from fayeteville on our way home .

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Old 10-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #16
txcanvasback

Default haskell,ar outside benton

2012 cc-went to bbq, just did tallimena, ride all over the state-starting to see a lot more victories-so your not alone
pcv
adjustable timing gear
lloyds air filter
d&d slip ons
1/4 turn throttle ring
txcanvasback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #17
Marius

I'm in the state right below you guys, and would love to come ride up there. So what is "bbq" and what spots near the LA border would be a nice ride through?

Putting together a little "around my state adventure" for when I take a week off work in december.
1995 Mustang GT... Work in Progress...
Marius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #18
Milesx

Test

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App2011 CrossCountry....!!!!
Old 11-25-2012, 03:45 PM   #19
Milesx

Ahh it worked sorry for the wasted band width.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App2011 CrossCountry....!!!!
Old 01-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #20
EricR

Alive and well in T.S. Love the twisties here in north central Ar. on our 2012 XC
EricR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement