One from Sydney here... - Page 2 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > The Rest of the World.... > Australia

Old 11-21-2012, 02:49 AM   #11
philmydang

Everything from cars-bikes to most consumables are cheaper in the states due to our weird tax system. Can't really do much about it though, unless you wanna move over there.
philmydang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 04:50 PM   #12
Mags
Premium Member

Another Aussie here... Brissy.

I have a '12 Jackpot I started riding about 8 weeks ago, have 4000k already.

Love the thing to death and ride most days.

Mods are mainly cosmetic.

Stage 1 pipes, free flow air filter, ECU flash. Ness diamond cut pegs front and rear, Ness mirrors, Ness flamed Derby cover, Ness flamed primary cover, Starter motor cover in polish, Retifier cover in polish, Finned Cam Tensioner covers, Lyndall Carbon Fibre brake pads.

Mags
Old 02-12-2013, 03:39 AM   #13
Crash55

Adelaide here 2012 Cross Roads.
Crash55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:14 AM   #14
Swalwell

Default Sunny Melbourne

Bought vision last August, ride every day. Up to 6000km, great bike. Got uclear communication great for trips with passenger. Been reading the forum for a while, well most days
Swalwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:33 AM   #15
Blumtnman

Thumbs up High Ball

Blue Mountains here, 6200kms and bought in February. Great bike I like it a lot.
XBow pipes, HID headlight, Progressive Suspension rear shock.
Very happy with it as she stands. Mick.
Blumtnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:49 AM   #16
dmb001

Hi Blumntman

I'm also a Highball rider in the Blue Mountains (Lawson). Can you tell me where you went for your after market rear shock - I'd like to upgrade mine but no clue where to go?

Highball is great (though mine is being repaired at the moment following an an accident on the M2) - get it back next week and can't wait.
dmb001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:06 AM   #17
AfterDarker

2013 Judge rider here on Sydney's northern beaches.
I believe I might have the only Victory Judge north of the harbour bridge!

My bike is stock, I enjoy the ride, am taking it to Phillip Island for the MotoGP later this month via the Victorian high country which, needless to say, I am looking forward to.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Old 10-06-2013, 10:34 PM   #18
Speedblue

Default Shocks

Try this company out of the UK I have gotten shocks from them in the USA here and I was very pleased with them for my Triumph. It's worth a shot, I believe they make shocks for just about all the bikes. They do it to your weight and type of riding you like also.....http://www.hagon-shocks.co.uk/ Hopefully they can help you out. Let us know if you give them a shot and how you like the shock if you have them build you one.
Speedblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 07:25 PM   #19
Blumtnman

Thumbs up Shock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb001 View Post
Hi Blumntman

I'm also a Highball rider in the Blue Mountains (Lawson). Can you tell me where you went for your after market rear shock - I'd like to upgrade mine but no clue where to go?

Highball is great (though mine is being repaired at the moment following an an accident on the M2) - get it back next week and can't wait.
Sorry about the late reply, my shock came from Victory in Ashfield. Progressive Suspension comes from Rollies in Qld, but you can only buy them through a dealer.
Blumtnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:38 AM   #20
Gromit

Hi from Melbourne.

There's a 2012 Cross Roads in my garage, bought new this January. It's stock (for the moment). I'm not really in a hurry to change it, though I'd like to make it a bit louder at some stage.
Gromit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement