Is This Guy A Vic Rider? - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-25-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Default Is This Guy A Vic Rider?

Say it ain't so!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image00517.jpg (70.2 KB, 39 views)
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
ridealittle

hey, where did you get my picture?
in order of ownership, sears compact scooter, honda 305 scrambler, honda 160 dream , triumph 500 trophy trail, honda cb450, sportster, honda f750, 2nd sportster, harley flh, harley super glide, 3rd sportster, bmw k1000, harley low rider, 2nd harley super glide, harley heratage, harley road king,
thats just the street bikes!
ridealittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:23 PM   #3
jenkins

Fugly fakes!

Nuff said.
Jim
Old 11-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #4
Speedblue

Some sick puppies out there. Is that the guy they caught stuck with that poor dog? That's probably the only thing .......
Speedblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:06 AM   #5
Bad V V

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenkins View Post
Fugly fakes!

Nuff said.
Jim
Nope, not fake. But not muscle either. Idiots pump their arms full of oil called synthol.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #6
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad V V View Post
Nope, not fake. But not muscle either. Idiots pump their arms full of oil called synthol.
Probably the same idiots that think that pants falling off their butts looks good as well. The only thing I can say is...WHY in the WORLD would ANYONE do that? They can't POSSIBLY think either are stylish or attractive, can they...really?

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs, Ness Radius laydown license, Chrome CAM Tension Covers, Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Opener, Victory Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, Küryakyn Upper Fork Shrouds, Küryakyn Lower Fork Covers, Power Commander V Tuner
ndabunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:31 AM   #7
Bad V V

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndabunka View Post
Probably the same idiots that think that pants falling off their butts looks good as well. The only thing I can say is...WHY in the WORLD would ANYONE do that? They can't POSSIBLY think either are stylish or attractive, can they...really?
Why do they do it? Because this world is full of idiots that thinks it's real muscle. Including some of the world's most reputable publications.

That idiot in the above picture just got in to the Guinness book of records for having the world's biggest biceps.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012...-gym-equipment

Worst part is they can't even get the title right. They take the circumference of his arms then they call it the biggest biceps.

I'm sure as you can tell I'm pretty angry about it.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:36 AM   #8
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

What an idgit. Doesn't he know his skin will stretch and when he springs an oil leak his skin will just hang off him the most ugly way.

Thanks for the info Bad VV. I was wondering what they pump them with. Geez. Kids today can't even make their own real muscle. They just inject crap in there to mimic the results of hard work. Looks totally fake though.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:53 AM   #9
Bad V V

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
What an idgit. Doesn't he know his skin will stretch and when he springs an oil leak his skin will just hang off him the most ugly way.

Thanks for the info Bad VV. I was wondering what they pump them with. Geez. Kids today can't even make their own real muscle. They just inject crap in there to mimic the results of hard work. Looks totally fake though.
Only thing that guy mimicing is this...

Old 11-26-2012, 10:21 AM   #10
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad V V View Post
Why do they do it? Because this world is full of idiots that thinks it's real muscle. Including some of the world's most reputable publications.

That idiot in the above picture just got in to the Guinness book of records for having the world's biggest biceps.

I'm sure as you can tell I'm pretty angry about it.
I guess this also explains things like Honey boo-boo? Chasing Hollywood. Why would anyone even watch such crap?

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs, Ness Radius laydown license, Chrome CAM Tension Covers, Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Opener, Victory Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, Küryakyn Upper Fork Shrouds, Küryakyn Lower Fork Covers, Power Commander V Tuner
ndabunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement