I mourn for my country - Page 57 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #561
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
You really are the king of spin. You can take any sentence and turn it upside down and inside out. It all sounds like hogwash but you are good at it nonetheless.
I took a bow. I hope that doesn't mean you think I'm misrepresenting sentence turners.

Quote:
Liberals are anything but for liberty. You never met a tax you didn't like.
a) While I take some liberal and some conservative positions, I'm neither. I'm just a guy who thinks for himself.

b) There you go assuming again. Where did I say I "liked" taxes? What I like is paying for things. If YOU keep forcing our gov't to spend obscene levels of money starting wars and occupying foreign countries then either man up and pay for it or stop whining that we have too much debt.

Quote:
If it's not your way it's the highway. You want to limit gun ownership or ban it completely.
B, you're just digging a deeper hole. Where did I ever say anything about banning anything? I am for sensible gun laws sure. Do you think we ought to let people diagnosed as insane stock up on automatic weapons? If not, then we agree that there is a need for some level of regulation.

Quote:
The Constitution in the liberal mind is a living breathing document that can be taken a number of different ways and should be re-written every year. Yes. I actually had a liberal tell me that one time.
The Constitution is vague and that's why its authors saw to it that courts would be tasked with interpreting it.

Quote:
The liberal mind is a sick and twisted mind that cannot deal with reality as it is so they must try to change the country to fit their idea of what reality is.
Leave my sexual proclivities out of this!

Quote:
The gun shop owner was correct and his business is booming because of it when he said that obama voters have proven they are not responsible enough to own a gun.
How do you reckon he's "right" to profit from selling deadly weapons to irresponsible people?

Quote:
I honestly wonder how liberals manage to get through a day with all their disillusions running around in their sick and twisted mind.
Good drugs man...

Last edited by saddlebag; 11-27-2012 at 01:57 PM.
saddlebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #562
Azdave

This is the land of hockey. My son plays AAA and has been playing since 6 and he is 17 now. My older son is a professional ref in the pro minor leagues and has played hockey since he was 10 all in AZ. Tons of youth and adult hockey going on. As a matter of fact the Ice Den just built their 3rd sheet due to demand and Gilbert built a 2 sheet facility about 5 years ago.

Let me tell you go to one of the gun clubs here in AZ and if you don't think crazy can buy guns legally and carry them then you don't know crazy. Last year had a LAWYER with his concealed weapon blow a guy away due to the fact he thought the guy cut him off. Another crazy shot a guy at a stop light due to the fact his brights were on. Another committed suicide on his patio well his wife and kids were in the house. All these guns were bought legally. My point is I don't care you can have as many guns as you want and so on but please don't use the BS line that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Way too many nut jobs.

Hell just look at some of the posts on this thread and imagine them with guns BTW I have a couple of PMs that seem a little crazy as well from a previous thread.
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #563
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

People who have been ajudicated mentally defective cannot legally purchase or posses a gun or ammo. Neither can a felon or anyone charged with domestic violence. It's Federal law applicable on every inch of the US. That is not to say assholes don't have guns. Machine guns are subject to much tighter restrictions, again, at the federal level and applicable everywhere in the US. That's a fact.
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:48 PM   #564
lawnstriper

It is also a fact that " Guns don't kill people , people kill people"
It is not BS , it is a fact . My gun won't jump out of the holster and kill anyone by itself, so even if I were insane , my gun won't do anything . It is an inanimate object without human interaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 11-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #565
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnstriper View Post
It is also a fact that " Guns don't kill people , people kill people"
It is not BS , it is a fact . My gun won't jump out of the holster and kill anyone by itself, so even if I were insane , my gun won't do anything . It is an inanimate object without human interaction.
Amen. Not BS at all. Hammers are a lethal weapon in the hands of someone who wants to use it to cause harm to others. It's also a common tool around the house and on the job site. Even a pencil can be a lethal weapon.

Liberals need to get that through their thick skulls. Guns are a part of American culture and always will be no matter what happens. If they try to take our guns away there will be an uprising not seen since the civil war. It may in fact be the trigger (pun intended) for a second civil war.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #566
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Default Interesting

But an analysis of economic and social data suggests that even outside of immigration, native-born Hispanics, who make up the vast majority of such voters in the U.S., have far higher rates of welfare use, single-parent households and low tax liabilities — all factors that usually indicate a better fit with the Democratic Party than with Republicans.
One in 5 households headed by U.S.-born Hispanics are in poverty, compared with just 10 percent of non-Hispanic U.S.-born white households, and 40 percent of the Hispanic households use at least one major welfare program — twice the rate of white households.
They are only half as likely to be self-employed, and 50 percent of their households with children are single-mother homes, compared with just 29 percent of native-born white homes.

Read more: Data show Hispanics more likely to relate to Democrats - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2DSsHCw1X

I guess this explains SB.

BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:37 PM   #567
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

Think back to SLINGBLADE with good ole Billy Bob Thorton... We going to outlaw lawnmower blades next? Holding people accountable is my thoughts.. not party related input, just on guns...
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 05:30 PM   #568
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
I guess this explains SB.
You found me out. I'm on the welfare plan that doles out new Victories, quality gear, and travel expenses.

I thought you were going to stop being mean and getting personal B, what happened?
Old 11-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #569
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tims_04V92TC View Post
Think back to SLINGBLADE
I like french fried potatoes.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:34 PM   #570
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
I like french fried potatoes.
And a biscuit with mustard!!! Heck yea!
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement