I mourn for my country - Page 59 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-28-2012, 04:17 AM   #581
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 05:28 AM   #582
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Zombies are coming need to buy more guns. Your right you can't fix or save the stupid. People struggling financially but stocking up on guns and ammo You prove my point time after time.
I was thinking the same thing. With all the rich Pubs pissing their money away on Romney ads and all the low income, schizo Pubs buying armament, our country's economy should really be humming. I'm sure Obama appreciates all their economic activity. I just hope the paranoid Pubs are still putting some money away for retirement. They may want to pretend their just like Romney, but most lack that "wealth" part. And if they ever do get their way, they may find themselves pretty hungry in old age.

Then again, they could always sell some weapons to "liberals" (i.e. people who don't take a subscription to "Kill it All" magazine) once all the hoopla dies down at discount prices. Liberals love a good bargain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Way harder to put together a pipe bomb that buy an AR or AK especially in AZ.
Not to mention that the sights on Molotov cocktails are notoriously inaccurate and they have extremely limited range.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:49 AM   #583
Azdave

This same doof has 3 little kids. Where does he have all his guns?? Gun safe. So excuse me Mr Criminal while I go open my gun safe so I can blow you away. Stupid. Guy came over to my house to pick up some hockey gear. 2 guns he was carrying. Ron White? Now everything is clear.
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #584
ALStensby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
lol Kind of true...though it's more the Chicken-Little types that are driving the buying because of misplaced fears. The only thing that I recall in regards to guns that happened under the last administration was actually an extension of rights (C&C in national parks). The chances of anything happening this administration in the negative are very low. Possible? Yes. Likely? No. Real discussions on this at the legislative level have mostly been relegated back the states, thankfully.
ALStensby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #585
Gunslinger
Lifetime Premium

Far more people are killed or injured by cars each year than by guns, mostly cuz there's a ton of idiots behind the wheel these days. Obviously we give drivers licenses to morons, so maybe we should just ban all cars instead?

2006 110" (133hp/142tq) +nitrous Kingpin (sold)
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:45 AM   #586
Lance
Premium Member

The liberals here are certainly cookie-cutter liberals, big gov't, gov't, hand-outs, huge gov't spending, gun-haters, anti-Constitutionalists, etc.

The 'conversation' here is ridiculous, nobody can convince the other side, the liberal side has been 'trained' over the years by the liberal media and schools... too late for them.

This whole discussion about the 'fiscal cliff' is a perfect example, these brainwashed liberals continue to believe it's TAXING THE RICH that will solve our problems... when it's so simple... a dem/lib fed. gov't SPENDS TOO MUCH....

And you'll only see "cuts" to 'proposed spending' from Obama.. which is simply a way to look like you've cut something as your spending continues to grow.

He's playing the 'class warfare' card with the republicans since that's really all he's got in his arsenal... pit the poor and middleclass against the rich while f'ing all of them.

You brilliant liberals fail to see down the road far enough to know that such policies can't work, never have... you are blind to history and to common sense.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:29 AM   #587
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Maybe if we disarmed the government all the criminals would go away.
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #588
lawnstriper

These are the same idiots that say our military shouldn't be in Iraq, Afghanistan , etc.
Just think where we would be if we just let every terrorist organization just do whatever they want.
How many military personnel do you think vote Dem.
You have the Freedom to talk your shit because of them , just remember that!
With that said , I am done with this BS thread.
Ain't gonna fix anyone who thinks all is well as it is now . WAKE UP PEOPLE

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 11-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #589
ALStensby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
The liberals here are certainly cookie-cutter liberals, big gov't, gov't, hand-outs, huge gov't spending, gun-haters, anti-Constitutionalists, etc.

The 'conversation' here is ridiculous, nobody can convince the other side, the liberal side has been 'trained' over the years by the liberal media and schools... too late for them.

This whole discussion about the 'fiscal cliff' is a perfect example, these brainwashed liberals continue to believe it's TAXING THE RICH that will solve our problems... when it's so simple... a dem/lib fed. gov't SPENDS TOO MUCH....

And you'll only see "cuts" to 'proposed spending' from Obama.. which is simply a way to look like you've cut something as your spending continues to grow.

He's playing the 'class warfare' card with the republicans since that's really all he's got in his arsenal... pit the poor and middleclass against the rich while f'ing all of them.

You brilliant liberals fail to see down the road far enough to know that such policies can't work, never have... you are blind to history and to common sense.
You're as cookie cutter and trained as the others, Lance.

And tell me...how often does spending really go down with either party? And in what manner are we talking about? Just straight spending? Are we taking inflation in to account? Are we looking at in regards to the GDP (which, IMO, is the most realistic since that's where tax revenue comes from and one should only spend what they have, right?)?

In '09, federal outlays actually dropped decently in comparison to GDP. Granted, that's mainly because it was coming down from it's all time highest point. The previous eight year administrations saw massive increases. The last two year's ('07 & '08) massive jumps largely being tied to the drop in GDP. The eight years prior to that ('93-'01) saw big drops. '81-'93 saw a huge spike in the first four years followed by a mixture of drops and rises. '77-'81 saw a drop. Ford over saw a big jump. And the previous decade and half started with a huge spike. Before dropping down about half of that increase again. This is history.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/reals...age-of-GDP.jpg
ALStensby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #590
Azdave

Last time I checked all the idiots I know that own guns also own cars or trucks.

I am not saying ban guns. You can have as many as you want but please don't act like there isn't a problem with the way guns are sold. Any crazy can get one, proven time after time.

Iraq???? Really still buying the BS about WMDs and terrorists? Man you guys must be great to sell used cars to
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement