New riding group - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > North America Regional Forums > America SouthWest

Old 01-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
junk

Garage
Default New riding group

Hello all.

In scouring recently, I have not found an ACTIVE Victory based group that doesn't require a fee to join or ride with. I could very well be wrong and just looking in the wrong place.

So due to increasing demand (ok, so it seems I'm the only one demanding it ), I would like to look into the possibility of starting a riding group here in the valley. This doesn't have to be an exclusive Vic group as we are all riders and we all have this commonality.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will move forth with haste. I don't want to include fees, discounts, incentives, declinations, or any other requirement. Just a group of people that want to ride for the sake of riding.

Thank you for your support
J

"And if Bartles and James didn't need no first names, we can live by our own laws and favor" BOH
junk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
jokerman

Exclamation Valley riding group

Junk, I found these guys on a google search one day & joined them. Unfortunately, never have got to ride with them yet. A lot of their rides are in the east valley but occasionally something on our side of town.
Go ahead & sign up & they will e-mail you any planned rides.

http://www.meetup.com/ArizonaVictoryOwnersGroup/

Hope to meet up with you & Vindex in the near future!

"THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR VICTORY" General Douglas MacArthur
jokerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #3
Bad V V

+1 on the meetup. I found a local group in my neighborhood through meetup and now I ride with those guys and gals regularly.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:01 PM   #4
junk

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerman View Post

Hope to meet up with you & Vindex in the near future!
Likewise

Thanks guys, on my way

"And if Bartles and James didn't need no first names, we can live by our own laws and favor" BOH
junk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:45 AM   #5
Danuke

I hear you. I would like to start a Silent Service Chapter in the Angleton/Freeport area. Of course that ain't free, ya have to join Sub Vets and the Silent Service MC
(along with being a qualified Submariner). The chapter would have to decide about chapter fees.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Danuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:06 AM   #6
notyourdaddy'sbike

well guys, i've ride w/ az vic owners group & i am a start up member . they are doing better now . new board ,and new blood in leadership. the little shakeup in az. victory (phx) did cause them to stumble a bit too . but a good bunch of people . u may look at the new dealership in scottsdale, i think they are starting a riding group. look up southside pirates riding group on the net . i also ride w/ them , they ride every 2 weeks . great bunch of people, but mostly HD but not a bike spic. group . my days off from work rotate, so i am only able to ride with every 3 mo. . good luck
notyourdaddy'sbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:13 AM   #7
Dusty74

Garage

If it doesn't pan out, check into your local Star Touring/Riding Group. I ride with a local group here when I have time, have met up with other chapters and its all been the same great bunch of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement