victory leather jacket - Page 2 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory General Discussion

Old 11-25-2012, 04:20 AM   #11
GatorJoe
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
How does Fox Creek fit. I am 5'10 185 and normally would take an XL in a leather. Hate to order and have to send back. I try to buy only USA made products
Should fit you pretty good .. I am 5'8" and 180 lbs and the XL is slightly too big but like it that way so can layer underneath it ..
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 05:21 AM   #12
TNXR

I just looked at their contact information and found out they are just right up the road from me! Guess I'll be taking a little ride over there.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:09 AM   #13
smoke

Take some money with you. They have lots of different jackets and sizes to choose from. Jackets are very nice, very soft leather, feels like it is broken in just right the first time you slip one on.

They cost more than most but I will spend that money again closer to spring to get my new correct sizes. Health reasons forced me to loose weight, If anyone missed that above. My Size 60 For Sale

As said above, I got mine about 1 size big so I could layer a sweatshirt or whatever. Their sizes run in Inch measurements not L or XL etc. and their website explains how to measure yourself.

2011 Victory Blue XC - Traded
2007 Honda Blue VTX - Traded
smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:59 AM   #14
webbiker

Default Fox Creek Leather

Ditto on Fox Creek Leather. My wife and I stopped there on our trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway (great ride, by the way) and bought jackets. Great stuff. Good THICK leather. I have the Commander jacket and chaps. I needed to go one size larger (42) even though I normally wear a size 40 (5'10", 160 lbs). Highly recommended.
webbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:33 PM   #15
dahc

Thanks for the replies.just bought a new victory leather and love it.
2012 Victory Zach Ness Edition #30

Conquest Customs Ground Pounders,Lloyd's Torque Tubes,VFC-3 Fuel Controller and Pro One Oil Cooler
dahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #16
Azdave

Dumbass move on Victory's part going China and Vietnam Nam for their leather jackets. Fox Creek here I come
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:07 AM   #17
TNXR

Especially for the price! Victory is charging just as much for leather products from Asia as Fox Creek is charging for a good quality jacket. I don't know how the quality of the Victory jackets are but for roughly the same price you can get a great jacket from an American Company made here in America.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:29 AM   #18
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNXR View Post
Especially for the price! Victory is charging just as much for leather products from Asia as Fox Creek is charging for a good quality jacket. I don't know how the quality of the Victory jackets are but for roughly the same price you can get a great jacket from an American Company made here in America.
And they even have one with decent zippered ventilation.

I can't quibble with the quality of the Vic stuff, but had I known about the Fox Creek thing beforehand, I likely would have bought one from them.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:28 AM   #19
Azdave

A local Victory shop had some 2011/12 lathers andvquiteva few were made by Venson in the USA but not in my size. All the new China or VietNam. Just can't buy them although they look nice and I like the logo. Bad move Victory
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement