I didn't want to "stack" the vision risers for the passenger floorboards. I figured my daughter needed about 1.5" more so here's what I did.
- Sandwiched 2 x 3/4" plywood and glued together.
- Trace the floorboard onto the wood.
- find the nearest bandsaw and belt sander to cut and smooth it out.
- paint it black
- stick on rubber mat for feet.
- velcro to the floorboard.
I think it came out well and it was just what she needed. Will see how well they stay on over the summer. I picked up some EXTREMEM Velcro from Lowes that's designed to be stuch to rough surfaces. Hopefully it will stay stuck to both the wood and to the rubber on the floorboard.
I need to be able to remove at will for cleaning and for "regular" height passengers. Hopefully it will work as desinged and thought out.