Lots of new motorcycles!! - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory General Discussion

Old 11-30-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
JayVic

Default Lots of new motorcycles!!

Has anyone seen or heard about the new Honda motorcycles? One of them will be the CB-1100. They are bringing this bike to the U.S. sometime in March 2013. And I have to give it to Honda. I wrote them a letter about this bike and two weeks later I recieved a call from them in Cal. They said it would come with a centerstand! And of course, chrome fenders! I will go and test ride one! Check it out Vic riders. God Bless.......JayVic
JayVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
BThomas
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayVic View Post
Has anyone seen or heard about the new Honda motorcycles? One of them will be the CB-1100. They are bringing this bike to the U.S. sometime in March 2013. And I have to give it to Honda. I wrote them a letter about this bike and two weeks later I recieved a call from them in Cal. They said it would come with a centerstand! And of course, chrome fenders! I will go and test ride one! Check it out Vic riders. God Bless.......JayVic
I want that bike so bad i can taste it! ABS brakes too!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
2012 Cross Country--trunk at times, stereo/amp upgrade, Madstad Windshield bracket, old-man style heated seat/grips, RPW Exhaust/Lloydz ATS and filter, PCV/AT, Cycleops Cheese, side covers and primary insert, soft lowers, a bit of chrome...
BThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:54 AM   #3
gibson
Lifetime Premium

Looks like going back in time with modern up grades
gibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:58 AM   #4
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayVic View Post
Comfort, function, and simplicity all in one. What a concept!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
Lem
Lifetime Premium

Interesting bike, might take one for a test drive. Would make a good around town or commuter bike

Its cool that they are bringing back the bike that put them on the map, without that 750 that its modeled after they probably would of never had the funds to get into automobiles.

2009 Pearl Red V-Star 950
Sold

Last edited by Lem; 12-01-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Lem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #6
Airborne Hammer

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibson View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DidEcr9dPY Looks like going back in time with modern up grades
No kidding. I had a 76 Honda CB 550F for my first bike and it looks very similar. I'll post a pic when I locate one.

Superfly Windshield
Airborne Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:10 AM   #7
Airborne Hammer

Garage

ImageUploadedByMO Free1354378192.736918.jpgImageUploadedByMO Free1354378208.891116.jpgImageUploadedByMO Free1354378220.981518.jpg

Superfly Windshield
Airborne Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #8
4 inch pistons
Premium Member

I had the 350 2 Cylinder , a 350, 550, and 750 4 cylinder. Great bikes in their day, but I will never buy another new Honda bike. Car maybe, but not a bike. Looks like they are following the Triumph lead on retro bikes.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #9
TNXR

I have nothing against Honda but they always seem to be 4 or 5 years behind the times. They come out with their flurry chopper to capatilze on the chopper craze but a few years too late. Triumph has been doing the retro thing for a while now so maybe Honda got in just in time but maybe not.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #10
4 inch pistons
Premium Member

[QUOTE=JayVic;113683 And of course, chrome fenders! I will go and test ride one! Check it out Vic riders. God Bless.......JayVic[/QUOTE]

Bet them chrome fenders are plastic
Seriously
Advertisement