Handlebars, any of you change yours, to what? - Page 2 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Vegas Forum

Old 09-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #11
Pckrfan

Anyone know much about the Heli Bars for the XC?
XC/XR heated tour seat & bag bars
Ness derby covers & Rad III mirrors
Avon heated grips, air horn and lotsa blacked out stuff. (Green Goblin artwork by Bad Boy Designs in Peoria AZ)

Artificial intelligence is absolutely 100% NO match for natural stupidity!
Pckrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #12
SilentUnicorn

I have a set of Ness fly bars on the way. They are off a 04, I am hoping they fit my '12. They want crazy prices for a set of new ones. I scored them off of fleabay. Will post pics when i change them.

I will admit that for me the stock ones are not too bad. Plenty comfortable. I bit back and a shade higher would be nice tho.

m
Old 09-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #13
browneye

Default Riser

I snagged a couple pairs of risers and one of the drag bars off of fleabay myself. I will say you get what you pay for. The 30 dollar drag bar looks cheap as hell compared to the vic drag and ram that I have but if it is going to bend all to hell if you just drop it what is the difference? I will post pics when bike comes back from miscellaneous warranty work.

1978 Harley FXE B@$TERD Shovel:mad:
browneye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #14
browneye

Default Ebay $30 drag bars

I installed the cheapest alternative to get the bike back on the road. Need help in deciding whether to keep the covers on the risers...comments or questions anyone
SL704937.jpg

SL704940.jpg

SL704939.jpg

1978 Harley FXE B@$TERD Shovel:mad:
browneye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:41 AM   #15
gibson
Lifetime Premium

mine was set to low from dealer, I just loosen the bolts and rotated them up 4 inches. Then had to rotate every thing else to get back to right riding position.
gibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:06 AM   #16
HoodsBackVegas

Just purchased the Ness 12" chrome modular drag bars for my vegas, ETA is thursday..Cant wait to see how those look..
2009 Vegas,Stage 1 Flash, Bassani Pro Street Turn Outs,Arlen Ness 12" Modular Bars,Arlen Ness Smooth Fusion Grips,Victory HID,Side Mount Custom Plate Bracket and Frame,Arlen Ness 2" Rear Speeding Bullets,1.5'' lowering links...

Cherry/pearl white.

Chicopee Ma. 01020
HoodsBackVegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #17
Turkeeslapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmmil View Post
I need some that are taller, I like the look of the ones on the Highball I think it is, the ape hangers, but I would need chrome ones, I am thinking about 10" apes of some type would get them about where I want them, any of you change yours, to what, pics would be great, and how tall can we go without cable changes? thanks
I went with the highball apes. They are 15" and I love them. I am 6'1" and it stretches me out perfectly.

Old 12-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #18
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Turkeeslapper: Your bike would look even better if it had some mild amount of pin striping done to highlight the angles in the tank and to bring the fenders together. I'm thinking a thin line on the wheels on the side kinda like what Harley did to the Stugis Dyna Glides they had years ago.

Just a thought. Looks good the way it is too. I'm just partial to a little bit of contrast to give it some character.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #19
philmydang

Default apes apes apes

Highball apes for me. Needed new cables. No more armpit BO.
philmydang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:33 AM   #20
carson1219
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeeslapper View Post
I went with the highball apes. They are 15" and I love them. I am 6'1" and it stretches me out perfectly.

What did you have to do for cables, etc...
2011 Vegas 8-ball. RPW slash cuts, VM1 cams, Lloyds intake, PCV, Ness fly bars, Ness Holeshot pegs and grips. MBW led turn signals, 4" forward controls, HIDS from victoryhid.com. 115hp/122 lbs. torque
carson1219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement