Seeking a NEW logo Victory Hitch Cover - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory General Discussion

Old 12-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
ndabunka

Default Seeking a NEW logo Victory Hitch Cover

If anyone has any ideas, I have a black truck & I am looking for the new logo like THIS....

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Klockwerks Windshield, Garage Door Mod, Custom Ness Highway Pegs, Ness Thunderheader slip on's, PC-V
ndabunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 09:40 PM   #2
cjbmxz

Garage

I'm confused by ur post, are you asking where to buy the new logo? If so I ordered a set of the new tank badges only place I found had them was victory of Scottsdale. Only thing is I ordered them over 2 weeks ago and there not here yet.
Custom sissy bar from Gladiator Custom MC Parts
Hids
RAD3 Mirrors
Avon grips
Kurakyn Kinetic footpegs
K and N intake w/ Vented air box
New 2013 Badges

-2003 Gixxer 600, (SOLD)

Manchester NH
cjbmxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:42 PM   #3
cjbmxz

Garage

Sorry didn't read the whole post headline u want a hitch cover I get it lol. I would also be interested either that or a sticker
Custom sissy bar from Gladiator Custom MC Parts
Hids
RAD3 Mirrors
Avon grips
Kurakyn Kinetic footpegs
K and N intake w/ Vented air box
New 2013 Badges

-2003 Gixxer 600, (SOLD)

Manchester NH
cjbmxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbmxz View Post
Sorry didn't read the whole post headline u want a hitch cover I get it lol. I would also be interested either that or a sticker
Yep, hitch cover is actually what I am looking for. Something oblong shaped that could (possibly) just be stuck over/on-top-of some other oval-style hitch. I have friends/family in Canada that could re-route the shipping for the one that is made up there but I've also picked up a cheap plastic one for a college team logo in the meantime that I could easily place a Victory oval "badge" on top of in the future.

Klockwerks Windshield, Garage Door Mod, Custom Ness Highway Pegs, Ness Thunderheader slip on's, PC-V
Old 12-03-2012, 05:50 AM   #5
TNXR

It would be pretty cool to have a Vic hitch cover but only if it was metal. I've got a chevy one on mine right now that I painted black to match the truck.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:38 AM   #6
Pckrfan

Hahaha, I spoke to my dealer about the products you are wondering about. It just so happened his Polaris head office guy was there because the dealership was brand new. Rest assured..... Polaris/Victory has absolutely zero interest in producing items like stickers etc. None, Nada, Zip! Like I have said earlier, Ma Vic just doesn't understand marketing concepts like the Mo Co does. I am not suggesting they turn their company into an accessory wonderland like Harley has, but little things like hitch covers or logo window stickers would go a long way to help establish brand recognition.
XC/XR heated tour seat & bag bars
Ness derby covers & Rad III mirrors
Avon heated grips, air horn and lotsa blacked out stuff. (Green Goblin artwork by Bad Boy Designs in Peoria AZ)

Artificial intelligence is absolutely 100% NO match for natural stupidity!
Pckrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #7
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pckrfan View Post
Hahaha, I spoke to my dealer about the products you are wondering about. It just so happened his Polaris head office guy was there because the dealership was brand new. Rest assured..... Polaris/Victory has absolutely zero interest in producing items like stickers etc. None, Nada, Zip! Like I have said earlier, Ma Vic just doesn't understand marketing concepts like the Mo Co does. I am not suggesting they turn their company into an accessory wonderland like Harley has, but little things like hitch covers or logo window stickers would go a long way to help establish brand recognition.
In some ways that promotes individuals to do just that so it's not a bad thing. Part of HD's ongoing corporate costs is in overseeing, managing ALL of those 3rd-party vendors. Victory can take a page from Microsoft and let others manufacture 3rd-party products that promote/support the core Operating system. Lots of programs run on TOP of Windows right?

PS - Of course a 3rd-party vendor without a 'logical" shipping cost would be self-defeating (as shown in this case where an existing vendor wants $75 to ship a $20 part).

Last edited by ndabunka; 12-03-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #8
Pckrfan

Don't know about windows... Got an iMac...
XC/XR heated tour seat & bag bars
Ness derby covers & Rad III mirrors
Avon heated grips, air horn and lotsa blacked out stuff. (Green Goblin artwork by Bad Boy Designs in Peoria AZ)

Artificial intelligence is absolutely 100% NO match for natural stupidity!
Pckrfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:54 PM   #9
Botein

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNXR View Post
It would be pretty cool to have a Vic hitch cover but only if it was metal. I've got a chevy one on mine right now that I painted black to match the truck.
And the red V lights up
Old 12-03-2012, 10:42 PM   #10
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botein View Post
And the red V lights up
I actually would like to see that but not certain how to make it happen even with the one from Canada. One could probably outline the image on the rear of the image and then drill it out the V from the rear and then put some red plastic in the routed out area and a light source into the open tube. The difficulty on these X5's would be connecting the lights without activating the rear sensor trigger in that wiring adapter.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement