New Vision Owner in Louisiana - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Forums > Rules and New Members Introductions

Old 12-04-2012, 03:14 AM   #1
dfrazier

Default New Vision Owner in Louisiana

I just purchased my new 2013 VV on 11/27/12, the day before my birthday. Coming from a Goldwing.
dfrazier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 04:34 AM   #2
don07tncav

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the Vision as much as I do. Rode Valks and a couple of Wings before getting the Vision.
don07tncav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:55 AM   #3
Dave E

Welcome and enjoy your new ride...

2013 Cory Ness Cross Country Tour #20

2010 Victory Cross Roads. (Traded)
Driver and Passenger Back Rest
D&D Exhaust
Victory High Performance Air Filter
Air Filter Box Strip Removed
Cross Country Handle Bars
And other Odds and Ends
Dave E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:28 AM   #4
jokerman

Thumbs up new Vision

Congrat's!
I just picked up a 2012 Vision barely broke in. Just before my purchase, talked to another owner who also has a GW. He said you couldn't trade him 10 wings for his Vision. You will be happy!

"THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR VICTORY" General Douglas MacArthur
jokerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #5
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

Congrats on the new VV and welcome to the forums. A lot of good info and good folks to help ya out here. Was thinking since you got the Vision BEFORE your birthday you should be entitled to a birthday gift still! What did you get? Better yet, what did your Vision get you? Lol

Safe ridin and looking forward to seeing you around!
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
dfrazier

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. My VV gave me SMILES and miles for my birthday.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #7
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

LoL.. Good deal, I have found that constructive wording enables add-on's to be purchased without much question... Improved Safety Lighting = LED's, Passenger Communication package = CB, Wind managment deflectors= Lowers.. lol.. Actually my Mrs. is pretty darn good about not giving me crap on what I spend on my bike's. She says you ride'em, keep them looking good and safe... What a gal!

Anyway, enjoy that new VV. When you get out one Saturday, swing on by the eastern shore up here.. lol.. Until them, help keep the VV forum busy!

Safe ridin
Tim
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
dfrazier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tims_04V92TC View Post
LoL.. Good deal, I have found that constructive wording enables add-on's to be purchased without much question... Improved Safety Lighting = LED's, Passenger Communication package = CB, Wind managment deflectors= Lowers.. lol.. Actually my Mrs. is pretty darn good about not giving me crap on what I spend on my bike's. She says you ride'em, keep them looking good and safe... What a gal!

Anyway, enjoy that new VV. When you get out one Saturday, swing on by the eastern shore up here.. lol.. Until them, help keep the VV forum busy!

Safe ridin
Tim
I usually don't have any problem spending money on my bike. I just don't have any left now since I paid cash for this. LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement