I mourn for my country - Page 70 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 12-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #691
SilentUnicorn

You fellas need to stop feeding the GOP trolls.

m
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 06:02 PM   #692
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
"Shut it down", I can't just ignore it....

"Just make them pay more taxes", they can't stop spending...

It is easier to do some things than others.
You are simply stressing yourself out for no reason on this forum. It has ZERO political impact We are just a group of guys sitting around chit-chatting/bitching & moaning. If it REALLY bothers you THAT much, why not get politically active in your area as all the others had already given up on exchanges with you. Since you appear to be "Rush brainwashed" and I have no interest in serving as a psychologist pro-bono, I'll leave you to your delusions. As you have already experienced, the pill you have already selected "doesn't do anything at all". The blue pill is on the table if you want to open your eyes and rejoin the real world, Neo...ah, er, Lance

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the doormouse said;
"Feed YOUR HEAD...
Feed your head"

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs (Custom), WitchDoctor Chrome CAM tension cover/Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Mod, Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, PC-V & AutoTune

Last edited by ndabunka; 12-04-2012 at 06:08 PM.
ndabunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #693
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndabunka View Post
You are simply stressing yourself out for no reason on this forum. It has ZERO political impact We are just a group of guys sitting around chit-chatting/bitching & moaning. If it REALLY bothers you THAT much, why not get politically active in your area as all the others had already given up on exchanges with you. Since you appear to be "Rush brainwashed" and I have no interest in serving as a psychologist pro-bono, I'll leave you to your delusions. As you have already experienced, the pill you have already selected "doesn't do anything at all". The blue pill is on the table if you want to open your eyes and rejoin the real world, Neo...ah, er, Lance

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the doormouse said;
"Feed YOUR HEAD...
Feed your head"
(I bet you like getting the last word)

I imagine you won't be on this thread again... one man's delusion is another's common sense it seems... you seem to have a good knowledge of drug culture maybe THAT caused your problems.

And the GOP opinion is 'a troll' while the liberal rant is a level-headed discussion... where do you guys find all those rose-colored glasses, it must be nice in your Obama-guided world.

I'd like to see a poll for conservatives vs. liberals on this site, I wonder what the percentages are.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:53 PM   #694
ndabunka

Quote:
(I bet you like getting the last word)... you seem to have a good knowledge of drug culture maybe THAT caused your problems.
LOL - Like this entire exchange, you could not be MORE WRONG. I never have done a single "illegal" drug in my ENTIRE life and have none of the problems/issues you appear to suffer. Rather than do the drug thing, I was the "Brainy Geek/Jock" in my school days (top 5% of graduating class, nationally ranked athlete & walked onto my college team that had been and still was #1 in that sport at the time).

It was my brother that was the musician who dabbled in those areas. Your positioning just seemed to "fit" the audiological analogy. Sorry to see that your not quick enough to identify a similarly-demonstrative verse that you could have been attributed to me. This has basically been a battle of wits where one side was completely un-armed.

However, this post wasn't to get the last word. You created the mess that is this thread and I was only here for such a short time, it surprises me that you target me so. Never-the-less, it IS your thread after all so I will concede the final say to you...then hopefully the mods will put the pointless 70 pages of this thread out of it's misery.

Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs (Custom), WitchDoctor Chrome CAM tension cover/Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Mod, Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, PC-V & AutoTune

Last edited by ndabunka; 12-05-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #695
ALStensby

Quote:
You are simply stressing yourself out for no reason on this forum. It has ZERO political impact We are just a group of guys sitting around chit-chatting/bitching & moaning. If it REALLY bothers you THAT much, why not get politically active in your area as all the others had already given up on exchanges with you.
I've pointed this same thing out to him before and he simply chooses to ignore it. He's one of those people who opts not to be for something, rather against something...the easy route. He has stated as much himself earlier in our discussions when stating he voted for Romney KNOWING it was purely a symbolic vote being from Cali due to the electoral...purely to cast a vote against Obama. Even though Romney would essentially be 1b versus 1a. More of the same, just in a different skin as for how it affects the country as a whole. He claims to want change, but has shown nothing that he has interest in doing something about it.
ALStensby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:16 AM   #696
ALStensby

Quote:
I never have done a single drug in my ENTIRE life
You may want to add the word "illegal" because I'm 99.99% sure this is not a true statement without it.
ALStensby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #697
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALStensby View Post
You may want to add the word "illegal" because I'm 99.99% sure this is not a true statement without it.
You are probably right but as a general rule, I have an adversity to any drugs (perhaps because of what I have seen them do to others). NyQuil or aspirin are about the only "Drugs" I typical have taken. However, I did have an emergency appendicitis and they knocked me out for that so they had to of given me something heavy-duty so perhaps you are right...goes off to make an edit...

Old 12-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #698
ndabunka

Since Lance has (apparently) fallen off the cliff I'll share an Excellent article on the TRUE/non-fabricated details of the on-going fiscal cliff debate. I think he, like his party has left town to hide. Heck, for all we know, he could even be an elected official himself pretending to be a paycheck-to-paycheck employee. It wouldn't be the first time a politician lied...http://www.cnbc.com/id/100277488

Last edited by ndabunka; 12-05-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #699
Lance
Premium Member

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/12/0...r-when-it-did/
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #700
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
"So, Republicans are essentially repeating one of the presidentís plans back at him"

So Lance, why didn't the Republicans agree to it last time?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement