Windscreen for my V92C Classic Cruiser... - Page 2 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory V92C

Old 11-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #11
lawnstriper

Sorry , don't know . Guess these older , not made any more bikes , aren't a priority for aftermarket companies anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Candy apple red 2001 V92C
National cycle windshield
Victory Saddlebags w/locking quick detach mounts
Victory T-Bag on the sissy bar
Not sure what else has been done , just got it 11/20/12
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #12
bo2beaux

Default 7JuRock

Have you tried 7JuRock? I just got a new windshield for my '05. You will need to get hardware if you don't have any though. They just sell the windshield only.

http://www.7jurock.com/store/index.p...wCat&catId=270

'05 TC Augusta, GA
bo2beaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:23 PM   #13
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

Try giving Pinwall Cycle parts a call. 330 879 9910
I know they parted out two TC's in the last few months and had Shields, your mounting brackets and the two side brackets that mount to the forks. May be able to pick up th lightbar too. Just got through scouring Ebay and couldnt find the ones I had seen so it's a coin toss. They may be able to point you in the right direction.
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #14
David Haynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann View Post
You'll need to blow it up to get a close up.
Hey Dann,

Do you remember which mounting hardware you used with the "Speed Demon" on your V92C? They have one called "QuickChange Sportshield" hardware and another called "Sportshield Trigger" kit. Some websites I've looked at say the QuickChange is right for the Vic and others say to get the Trigger kit.

Also, I saw in your profile that yours is a 1999 model and the photos there look like the windshield mounts to the fork tubes between the triples. I'm not sure what, if any, changes were made to the forks between your '99 model and my '03, but I measured my fork tubes and they're 45mm in diameter. Do you happen to know that size yours are?

Thanks again!
David
David Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:33 AM   #15
Atbyrne

Garage

Do you happen to have any of the part numbers off the shield or off of the mounts? Can you get any pictures of the mounts on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnstriper View Post
Don't know if they are same but I have a national cycle on mine and it is not in the way of speedo . Here is a pic
Attachment 8961

Candy apple red 2001 V92C
National cycle windshield
Victory Saddlebags w/locking quick detach mounts
Victory T-Bag on the sissy bar
Not sure what else has been done , just got it 11/20/12
Working on custom HD fairing for it.
01 VStar 1100 Bagger
Custom all the way.
Atbyrne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #16
lawnstriper

Sorry , don't know the model # but here are a few more pics of how the brackets are mounted . I bought the bike with this on it . I will ask him if he knows any more on it.ImageUploadedByMO Free1354293854.984240.jpgImageUploadedByMO Free1354293865.574770.jpgImageUploadedByMO Free1354293881.544005.jpg

Old 12-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #17
jeremylittle

Hey bo! Ive looked at those shields from 7jurock and was going to buy one, but not sure what mounting hardware to get. Can mounting hardware from Memphis or National work on these shields? Or do I need to find Victory mounting hardware somewhere?

Old 12-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #18
MarvinM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremylittle View Post
Hey bo! Ive looked at those shields from 7jurock and was going to buy one, but not sure what mounting hardware to get. Can mounting hardware from Memphis or National work on these shields? Or do I need to find Victory mounting hardware somewhere?

Most likely you will need to track down the original Victory hardware for a V92TC. I also ordered a shortened version from 7jurock. All you get is the acrylic shield. You have to remove all the hardware on the shield and install on the new shield. The holes are drilled to match.

The OEM windshield was way too tall for me and I am 6' tall. The OEM shield is designed for someone 6'3" or taller. I prefer to see just over the windshield not through it. Windshields do fog up on cold mornings. No windshield wipers to turn on like on a car.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #19
David Haynes

Default Here's what I got...

Memphis Shades "Speed Demon" sportshield, installed in 10 minutes today. I like it, especially at speed on the slab.

Thanks to everyone who replied for all your help!
David Haynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #20
Dann

Garage

Hey that looks familiar,where you in my garage last night! it looks
on the ole girl. Sorry i didn't reply to your last post i could of giving
you the part number for the mounting kit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement