New ACM New Download? - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Tech and Performance Section

Old 12-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
muzz1447

Garage
Default New ACM New Download?

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has a answer to this.. i recently had to replace my acm on my 06 jackpot I noticed after that im not recieving the power i did in the past or maybe its just in my head.. So i was wondering do i need to get a new downlaod in the bike? I have octane pipes with S&S air intake whats the best downlaod if i need to get one agian???
muzz1447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
half_crazy
Lifetime Premium

If you have a new ECM you have lost your S&S download. You will either need to get another download (I assume your download card is gone) or you need to get a fuel controller of some sort. It will be very lean with the stock download and your airbox and pipes.
airbox, RPW Thor pipe, Lloydz ECU, PC-III, Rivera Pro clutch spring, 31 tooth pulley w/Buell belt
half_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
Tarzan
Lifetime Premium

Replacing the ACM should not affect fuel control at all as far as I know.
I have been wrong before though.
Although if you are talking about the ECM as Halfcrazy suggests, then yes, you would have to remap for that.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
Replacing the ACM should not affect fuel control at all as far as I know.
I have been wrong before though.
Although if you are talking about the ECM as Halfcrazy suggests, then yes, you would have to remap for that.
What he said.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement