I mourn for my country - Page 76 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #751
Lance
Premium Member
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
You have very little idea about what anything means, but are never short on opinions.

Well, maybe you aren't racist, but you are certainly influenced by them. You've yet to give a single reason why Obama is an enemy except that he hasn't cut much of Bush's spending. You acknowledge Bush created the mess, but yet have no issue with his patriotism. Since there is little difference between them aside from color, education, and rationality, one has to assume you either don't like him because he's smart or he's black. Come to think of it, you do seem to prefer dumb and opinionated as good character traits.
You don't seem to listen...

Obama is an anti-Constitutionalist, you should google some of his opinions on America and The Constitution, and read his books.. no way the guy can be called a patriot.

You give Obama too much credit for 'smarts', but he is a brilliant manipulator, lier, and community organizer...

Bush went to college too... let's compare grades... oh, Obama keeps his records hidden.

Your claim to fame with Obama is that he is black.. had he been a do-nothing vote "present" 'white' Senator he wouldn't have been given a second look... even you know that is true.

I'm not for affirmative action, and Obama is the best proof.
__________________
2012 Victory Cross Roads
2003 BMW R1150R
1978 BMW R75/7
.........
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-11-2012, 04:18 PM   #752
Azdave
Senior Member
 
Azdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 1,310
Default

Boner. I mean Boehner came out of the pray tan booth with a counter offer. He did appear to be crying.
__________________
Blame it on me
2014 HD Street Glide
2013 Vision Sunset Red
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #753
ALStensby
Senior Member
 
ALStensby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Posts: 550
Default

"It appears as if roughly half the people in this country think that they're in mortal danger from their own government (applies now as much as ten years ago). That's a lot of people sensing a lot of malice and threat. I worry that I don't see it. Sure, I see inefficiency and incompetence, but I've always seen that - regardless of which party's in office. And frankly, I've always welcomed it. I don't like my big bureaucracies to be cold, calculating, profit-making enterprises driven by a steely, clear-headed singular vision. A cursory glance through history would indicate that well-organized governments tend to enjoy well-organized parades, followed by well-organized ethnic cleansing. Which is why I celebrate the magnificent, muddle-headed ineptitude of our democracy. As far as I'm concerned, a little confusion and waste may keep the trains from running on time, but it also keeps people like me from getting a one-way ticket in a cattle car. Are our tax dollars being misspent on poorly run social programs? You bet! Do we get more buck for our bang at the local Post Office, Amtrak station, nuclear submarine or methadone clinic? Of course we do! But keep in mind that bureaucrats who can't find their ass with a flashlight and a hand mirror are not likely to find you either. To paraphrase Bobby McGee: "Freedom's just another word for who the hell's in charge here?!"

-Chuck Lorre

I always chuckle when I read this.
ALStensby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #754
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Obama is an anti-Constitutionalist, you should google some of his opinions on America and The Constitution
I don't want to Google it. You are making the claim. I want *you* to show me your evidence for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
You give Obama too much credit for 'smarts'
He can speak English. This is quite an improvement over our last guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Bush went to college too... let's compare grades... oh, Obama keeps his records hidden.
Colleges keep everyone's records hidden. We've been over this. Ah yes, I forgot that you don't let facts get in the way of your nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Your claim to fame with Obama is that he is black.. had he been a do-nothing vote "present" 'white' Senator he wouldn't have been given a second look...
Actually, if you followed politics, you'd know that those are precisely the type of people that campaign manager types love. They have no baggage that has to be accounted for.
__________________
http://www.victoryforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic6903_1.gif
2011 Cross Roads

Last edited by saddlebag; 12-11-2012 at 04:22 PM.
saddlebag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #755
Lance
Premium Member
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
I don't want to Google it. You are making the claim. I want *you* to show me your evidence for it.

He can speak English. This is quite an improvement over our last guy.

Colleges keep everyone's records hidden. We've been over this. Ah yes, I forgot that you don't let facts get in the way of your nonsense.

Actually, if you followed politics, you'd know that those are precisely the type of people that campaign manager types love. They have no baggage that has to be accounted for.
You listen to the wrong news if you haven't heard about Obama's view of The Constitution, that's pretty important, since he took an oath to protect and defend IT.

You want some video of Obama stuttering and stammering and mispronouncing... there's plenty of it. Navy CorpseMen.. he's a genius.

Bush's SAT score and college grades are right there on the Internet.. not Obama's.

Obama voting 'present' instead of taking a stand makes him a blank slate... or should I say 'an empty suit'... he wouldn't want to have a record to defend...

Your defense of this man would be comical if he weren't taking this Country down a dangerous path... instead it's frightening, that you liberals see the path and are happy to walk it.
__________________
2012 Victory Cross Roads
2003 BMW R1150R
1978 BMW R75/7
.........
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:58 PM   #756
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
You listen to the wrong news if you haven't heard about Obama's view of The Constitution
So you don't have a single shred of evidence to support your claim. Typical....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
You want some video of Obama stuttering and stammering and mispronouncing... there's plenty of it. Navy CorpseMen.. he's a genius.
Corps is spelled with a P. Spelling it phonetically hardly makes someone dumb. You want me to start correcting all your grammatical screwups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Bush's SAT score and college grades are right there on the Internet..
If they are, it's because Bush released them voluntarily, not because Obama has some secret power to bury public records.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Obama voting 'present' instead of taking a stand makes him a blank slate... or should I say 'an empty suit'... he wouldn't want to have a record to defend...
No one wants a record to defend, because everyone's record is going to be offensive to someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Your defense of this man
The only thing I'm defending is rational thought. If you can prove your argument, I'll happily agree with you. Thus far, all you've shown is hate and fear.
__________________
http://www.victoryforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic6903_1.gif
2011 Cross Roads
saddlebag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #757
depot picker
Lifetime Premium
 
depot picker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NW GA
Posts: 1,082
Default

Funny that Obama gets a pass on his school records but Romney doesn't for not releasing his tax records.
__________________
IBA Member
2012 XCT "Marguerite"
PCV and AT, brake light strobe
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #758
Lance
Premium Member
 
Lance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: So. Calif.
Posts: 966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
So you don't have a single shred of evidence to support your claim. Typical....

Corps is spelled with a P. Spelling it phonetically hardly makes someone dumb. You want me to start correcting all your grammatical screwups?

If they are, it's because Bush released them voluntarily, not because Obama has some secret power to bury public records.

No one wants a record to defend, because everyone's record is going to be offensive to someone.

The only thing I'm defending is rational thought. If you can prove your argument, I'll happily agree with you. Thus far, all you've shown is hate and fear.
It's Obama's pronounciation of corpsman that I'm talking about, I don't imagine your liberal news let you hear that flub...

And it's amazing how little you know about Obama... that's some education you should have gotten before voting for some unknown entity... oh yeah, you knew enough about him, he's black and he went to Harvard.
__________________
2012 Victory Cross Roads
2003 BMW R1150R
1978 BMW R75/7
.........
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #759
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by depot picker View Post
Funny that Obama gets a pass on his school records but Romney doesn't for not releasing his tax records.
The election was based on tax reform and deficit reduction not on Freshman English scores.

I give Romney credit. He proved just how upwardly re-distributive our tax system is by providing a single year. The fact he hid the rest just went to show he paid even less all the other years.
__________________
http://www.victoryforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic6903_1.gif
2011 Cross Roads
saddlebag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #760
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
It's Obama's pronounciation of corpsman that I'm talking about, I don't imagine your liberal news let you hear that flub...
I am completely aware of what you are talking about. I bet I could put together a list of words you aren't familiar with and can't pronounce, so what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
And it's amazing how little you know about Obama... that's some education you should have gotten before voting for some unknown entity... oh yeah, you knew enough about him, he's black and he went to Harvard.
a) You don't know who I voted for

b) I know Obama appeared less likely than Romney to cut SSI to elderly citizens who contributed to it their entire lives in order to give his rich contributors more tax advantages.

c) His color and college are immaterial

I have a question for you. If you want the Constitutional candidate, why didn't you vote for Johnson? Romney and his band of neocons is about the most unConstitutional band of characters in existence. You might recall the Constitution calls for Congress, not the king, to declare wars.

Anyway, living in Cali, you had nothing to lose, but could have given more credence to the guy that actually upholds the values you claim to have. Voting for a neocon makes you an enemy of your own values!
__________________
http://www.victoryforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic6903_1.gif
2011 Cross Roads
saddlebag is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum