I mourn for my country - Page 77 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 12-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #761
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
The election was based on tax reform and deficit reduction not on Freshman English scores.

I give Romney credit. He proved just how upwardly re-distributive our tax system is by providing a single year. The fact he hid the rest just went to show he paid even less all the other years.
While the election may have been influenced by tax reform, saying Romney's tax return is irrelevant but saying Obama's shady connections aren't is kind of a double standard right there too, ain't it?
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 09:11 PM   #762
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by depot picker View Post
While the election may have been influenced by tax reform, saying Romney's tax return is irrelevant but saying Obama's shady connections aren't is kind of a double standard right there too, ain't it?
a) I never said Romney's tax returns were irrelevant. They were every bit as relevant as Obama's tax returns.

b) Who said Obama had "shady" connections and what is their proof?

c) How did we get from complaining about not being privy to everyone's college transcripts on demand to "Obama's shady connections?"
Old 12-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #763
Azdave

Romney was an awful pick as a candidate. Get over it. You guys selected him and he stuck his foot in his mouth pissing off women, minorities, the Brits, the 47%, and right wingers. Amazing how you guys passed over Newt for Mitt. Thank you though.
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:45 AM   #764
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Obama is an anti-Constitutionalist, you should google some of his opinions on America and The Constitution, and read his books.. no way the guy can be called a patriot.
Man, is your (own) world REALLY screwed up because...I think you actually BELIEVE this crap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Your claim to fame with Obama is that he is black.. had he been a do-nothing vote "present" 'white' Senator he wouldn't have been given a second look... even you know that is true.
I'm not for affirmative action, and Obama is the best proof.
Never heard anything SO racist in my life!!! Affirmative action my ass!

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs (Custom), WitchDoctor Chrome CAM tension cover/Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Mod, Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, PC-V & AutoTune
ndabunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:53 AM   #765
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Romney was an awful pick as a candidate. Get over it. You guys selected him and he stuck his foot in his mouth pissing off women, minorities, the Brits, the 47%, and right wingers. Amazing how you guys passed over Newt for Mitt. Thank you though.
Using his recently quoted owns words with only a single descriptor change, It's because misled republican's like Lance gave [ROMNEY] too much credit for 'smarts', but he is a brilliant manipulator, lier, and community organizer... on second thought, he isn't good at those things either...LOL

However, as you stated they sure did give Obama a "free pass" to his second term by selecting Romney over 2 other guys who had better credentials, stronger platforms & a FAR superior chance of winning. it just shows exactly HOW MUCH the republican party is EXTREME-WEALTH oriented so far beyond that of their party. So I agree with you that in an indirect way, republican's like Lance ARE actually the PRIMARY reason that Obama is back in office. That will all change next election but for now, we have to live by what their actions have wrought.

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs (Custom), WitchDoctor Chrome CAM tension cover/Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Mod, Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, PC-V & AutoTune

Last edited by ndabunka; 12-12-2012 at 12:57 AM.
ndabunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:40 AM   #766
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndabunka View Post
However, as you stated they sure did give Obama a "free pass" to his second term by selecting Romney over 2 other guys who had better credentials, stronger platforms & a FAR superior chance of winning. it just shows exactly HOW MUCH the republican party is EXTREME-WEALTH oriented so far beyond that of their party. So I agree with you that in an indirect way, republican's like Lance ARE actually the PRIMARY reason that Obama is back in office. That will all change next election but for now, we have to live by what their actions have wrought.
I'll give you Huntsman, but who's the other one?
Old 12-12-2012, 07:22 AM   #767
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
a) I never said Romney's tax returns were irrelevant. They were every bit as relevant as Obama's tax returns.

b) Who said Obama had "shady" connections and what is their proof?

c) How did we get from complaining about not being privy to everyone's college transcripts on demand to "Obama's shady connections?"
1. While I may have typed "irrelevant", I meant relevant.
b. Ayers, Gerahmia Wright, Hugo Chavez etc. Its a long and well published list.

c. The double standard.
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:25 AM   #768
Gunslinger
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Funny that Obama gets a pass on his school records but Romney doesn't for not releasing his tax records.
Um, there's a PRECEDENT for one, and NOT for the other. Two completely DIFFERENT historical expectations! Guess which one has been released by every presidential candidate, starting with... oh.... George Romney? Hint: It's not school transcripts!

2006 110" (133hp/142tq) +nitrous Kingpin (sold)

Last edited by Gunslinger; 12-12-2012 at 07:33 AM.
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:35 AM   #769
Azdave

Even Putin in Russia stated you can't trust a CEO or politician that puts their money offshore. He is trying to account for the 1 Trillion that politicians and business execs have used loopholes to move money offshore. I doubt he thinks much of Romney. Like Bush I hope he goes away and we don't hear or see him again. All those grand kids and all those houses should keep him busy.

The 9 that started was the oddest group of candidates. Everyone thought Perry was a lock then his gaffes ended that creating an oh S**t what do we do now. Newt showed some fire but then Romney destroyed him. Stuck with a poor excuse for a human being the Rs got their ass handed to them. Not one not one swing state guess Americans aren't so gullible after all
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:35 AM   #770
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
b. Ayers, Gerahmia Wright, Hugo Chavez etc. Its a long and well published list.
I bet one could find a list of undesirables you've been acquainted with at some point in your life, so what?

1. Besides his preacher, what evidence have you that he's had any significant interaction with the others? Let me guess, you heard it bellowed out by some obnoxious right wing talking head who loves making money spreading disinformation to the gullible.

2. What did his preacher do that makes Obama evil for attending his church service?

Last edited by saddlebag; 12-12-2012 at 07:38 AM.
saddlebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement