I mourn for my country - Page 79 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 12-12-2012, 08:48 AM   #781
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by depot picker View Post
This issue with Obama's school records is that he got loans as a foreign exchange student, not what his grades were.
Well that might be the case for everyone who ever attended a University. What's your proof? Let me guess, you heard an obnoxious, right wing windbag tell you all about it, right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 09:49 AM   #782
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

As opposed to obnoxious left wingers.
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #783
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
As opposed to obnoxious left wingers.
I don't know any who just throw out names of supposed villains for their sheep to recite for reasons they can't explain.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #784
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
I don't know any who just throw out names of supposed villains for their sheep to recite for reasons they can't explain.
If you've read Jeramiah Wright, you know he is a hatefull racist. If you can't come to grips with that there is no sense wasting my time on it.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:21 AM   #785
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
If you've read Jeramiah Wright, you know he is a hatefull racist. If you can't come to grips with that there is no sense wasting my time on it.
Specifically, what did he say that you found hateful and racist?
Old 12-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #786
Gunslinger
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Wait a sec, weren't you part of the crew that thinks Obama is Muslim? Which is it now? Is he a follower of a Christian minister that you find a hateful racist, or is he Muslim? LOL

And the college transcript thingie... OMFG... back to the "birther" nonsense I guess. I suppose you also believe that OKC was an inside job, and that the moon landings were filmed in a Hollywood studio too.

2006 110" (133hp/142tq) +nitrous Kingpin (sold)
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:33 AM   #787
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
Wait a sec, weren't you part of the crew that thinks Obama is Muslim? Which is it now? Is he a follower of a Christian minister that you find a hateful racist, or is he Muslim? LOL

And the college transcript thingie... OMFG... back to the "birther" nonsense I guess. I suppose you also believe that OKC was an inside job, and that the moon landings were filmed in a Hollywood studio too.
LMAO. I'm flexible.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #788
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post

Obama at least 'was' a Muslim when he was in school in Indonesia, it's not so far-fetched to believe he could still be, he does lie readily you know....

...and the birth certificate, you haven't looked at Sheriff Arpio's report on that have you? It certainly seems to be faked... that's not conspiracy, that's a police investigation, you might want to look into that before buying into your left-wing dismissal of birth certificate problems.

..P.S. there are some strange problems with the moon landing as well... you seem ready to accept what you are fed, hence your ability to support Obama as he 'organizes' you...

Baaaaahhhh
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #789
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
...and the birth certificate, you haven't looked at Sheriff Arpio's report on that have you?
Hawaii officials have repeatedly confirmed Obama's citizenship, and state officials did again Tuesday.

"President Obama was born in Honolulu and his birth certificate is valid," Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. "Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law."

Wisch also said that "not only are Hawaii's vital records some of the best managed, but they also have some of the strongest restrictions on access to prevent identity theft and fraud."

Obama released a copy of his long-form birth certificate in an attempt to quell citizenship questions.

Courts have rebuffed lawsuits over the issue.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #790
ALStensby

I wonder how many of the Birthers would have been calling for Mitt's birth certificate and then questioning it's legitimacy once shown. You know, with the whole parents living in Mexico bit.
ALStensby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement