I mourn for my country - Page 80 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 12-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #791
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALStensby View Post
I wonder how many of the Birthers would have been calling for Mitt's birth certificate and then questioning it's legitimacy once shown. You know, with the whole parents living in Mexico bit.
If a credible report came out showing that the long form birth cert. had been 'created' and was not real I'd certainly be all over that story, Obama, Romney, whoever... you really think conservatives have your liberal mentality of only questioning 'the other guy'? Think again, our values don't wave in the breeze blowing wherever they 'should' blow today...

You think the team of detectives in Az are making up the fake birth certificate story??? Have you watched that Arpio video regarding the investigation? It's pretty interesting...
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #792
Lance
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Hawaii officials have repeatedly confirmed Obama's citizenship, and state officials did again Tuesday.

"President Obama was born in Honolulu and his birth certificate is valid," Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. "Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law."

Wisch also said that "not only are Hawaii's vital records some of the best managed, but they also have some of the strongest restrictions on access to prevent identity theft and fraud."

Obama released a copy of his long-form birth certificate in an attempt to quell citizenship questions.

Courts have rebuffed lawsuits over the issue.

You give all the credibility to Hawaii officials and none to police investigators?? Interesting...

No wonder you believe Obama when he says the way to fix the economy and the debt is to tax more and spend more... you seem to be an easy mark.
1974 BMW R75/5
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #793
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
I'll give you Huntsman, but who's the other one?
Huntsman = #1, Newt = #2

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs (Custom), WitchDoctor Chrome CAM tension cover/Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Mod, Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, PC-V & AutoTune
ndabunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #794
Gunslinger
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
... you really think conservatives have your liberal mentality of only questioning 'the other guy'? Think again, our values don't wave in the breeze blowing wherever they 'should' blow today......
I call BS on this statement. If this was true, you would have been calling for Mitt to have released 10 years worth of tax returns as well, just as EVERY OTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR THE LAST FEW DECADES HAS DONE! He is the ONLY one that refused to. Where was your quest for equity and the truth then? Ah... must be only when it suits your agenda....

2006 110" (133hp/142tq) +nitrous Kingpin (sold)
Gunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #795
Azdave

Wow comparing offshore accounts to 401k foreign investments is pretty naive. I hope you really don't believe the two are the same.

Huntsman was not electable. Newt had potential but Romney destroyed him. Thanks Mitt
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #796
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

So I guess having Foreign holdings is a disqualification?
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #797
Azdave

Depot. Please. If you buy a stock or fund say in Asia all taxes and gains are treated as if you bought a US stock or fund. It is not hidden nor is it a tax dodge. A Swiss bank account is hidden. Get it???
2006 Jackpot sold
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Old 12-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #798
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
Depot. Please. If you buy a stock or fund say in Asia all taxes and gains are treated as if you bought a US stock or fund. It is not hidden nor is it a tax dodge. A Swiss bank account is hidden. Get it???
So, you have evidence that Romney has a Swiss bank account?
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #799
Azdave

It was announced he had a Swiss account another in the Caymans and another in Bermuda. It was reported he had at least 12 offshore accounts. I know you were aware of this.
2006 Jackpot sold
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Old 12-13-2012, 12:35 AM   #800
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by depot picker View Post
So, you have evidence that Romney has a Swiss bank account?
Actually Romney and his wife have REPEATEDLY said that they have MULTIPLE OFFSHORE accounts THEMSELVES sometimes in defense of WHY they don't know how much money they have... A fair amount of their holdings are in offshore "trusts" that others manage for them so (she said during the campaign) that the presses' pursuit of them for those numbers that were "buffered from US taxes" weren't even available to the Romney's themselves so they aren't even certain about how much is in those accounts.

This was a blatant statement that cost them a LOT in political credit and may well have been (at least one) of the things that helped cost Mitt the election.

As to others not "being electable", it SHOULD be evident (by now) that Mitt OBVIOUSLY was also "not electable" because HE LOST BADLY so ANY other option (even Ron Paul) may have put up a better fight. In any case, it's all mute now unless we can find that parallel universe where Huntsman got the credit he DESERVED for his service up to this point.

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs (Custom), WitchDoctor Chrome CAM tension cover/Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Mod, Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, PC-V & AutoTune
ndabunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement