Not much action! - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Judge

Old 12-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
AcidRaiN

Garage
Default Not much action!

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of action in the Judge section. Maybe due to a lack of aftermarket parts? Maybe not a lot of people don't have them?

I'm waiting for the aftermarket to catch up with the new bike. Hopefully soon!

Anyone figured out some nice mods for their judge yet?

I'm getting tired of reading about cross countries!
AcidRaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
TNXR

I have a Suzuki M50 that has the muscle cruiser look (just not the power) and is loved by their owners, just not too popular with anyone else. I think the Judge is in the same boat. Shoud be more activity on the site next year when more people start to buy them. I really love the Judge and is what I had planned on getting till I realized that after a windshield, bags, and sissybar I might as well get a XR.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

There are plenty of parts available for the Judge. The Judge is a Vegas with some different sheet metal. I haven't heard whether or not it has been a good seller. I think the Kingpin Version 2 (Boardwalk) should have better sales numbers but we shall see. The name "Boardwalk" may turn some people off.

Think about it. There are some cool names like Kingpin, Vegas, Jackpot, Vision, Judge, X bikes, and then there's the "Boardwalk". Kinda sounds out of place, eh.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
There are plenty of parts available for the Judge. The Judge is a Vegas with some different sheet metal. I haven't heard whether or not it has been a good seller. I think the Kingpin Version 2 (Boardwalk) should have better sales numbers but we shall see. The name "Boardwalk" may turn some people off.

Think about it. There are some cool names like Kingpin, Vegas, Jackpot, Vision, Judge, X bikes, and then there's the "Boardwalk". Kinda sounds out of place, eh.
Hang in there Acidrain, I am sure was the same when the Vision came out... A little slow then BOOM! Document what you do and such taking the lead on the Judge forum.. YOU are the pioneer...

BBob.. Im with you... I have a hard time with the name...Boardwalk (but the bike does look cool)

Last year:
Coworkers "What kinda bike is that you got?"
Me "Victory Touring Cruiser, friggin amazing ride"
Coworkers "Really, lets hear it"
Me "Oh yea" Starts 04V92TC with S1L1, etc... Yup, pure awsomeness
Bike continues to be talk of the shop for months...

This fall:
Coworkers "What kinda bike did you just buy?"
Me "Victory Vision, friggin MORE amazing ride than my TC!"
Coworkers gather round the VV and comment some good some pokes, what ever... heehe We know what a ride it is!

I too could handle Vegas, Hammer, Judge, Jackpot and even CROSSROADS but for some reason Boardwalk just doesnt work for me... Here, lets use sound references... Check out these links:

Hammer 8 Ball -> http://youtu.be/C4nCy5CITc8

Boardwalk -> http://youtu.be/EPEqRMVnZNU

So have fun with the Judge forum, get it on line! And please, note I am NOT bashing Boardwalks or the owners, just how corporate comes up stuff sometimes... They can be "out of touch"..
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va

Last edited by Tims_04V92TC; 12-13-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #5
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Hahahahaha... all it took was 2-3 seconds of each video to get your drift.

Ma Vic is still in the infant stage of their learning process. Otherwise they would have never changed the name of the Kingpin to Boardwalk.

Some desk jockey who hardly ever, if ever, rides came up with the idea to change the name. Like I said; they are still learning and when they learn that a winning model is something you don't change the name of; they will finally be able to say they have advanced from toddler to kindergartner. It's a slow process and one they have to learn on their own. No one can walk them through it. They need to make the mistakes like every other company and learn from them.

Think of long term names like Mustang, Sportster, Corvette, Electra Glide, etc., etc.,...
Old 12-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
saddlebag
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Think of long term names like Mustang, Sportster, Corvette, Electra Glide, etc., etc.,...
What about Boardwalk, Park Place, and Marvin Gardens? I call terrier.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #7
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

Yup BBob, a whole new level! Thanks SB, now I got a a millionare singing Metallica walking a terrier down park place stuck in my head. Someone post some pics of the "judge"!!!!
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:02 AM   #8
pipehitter01
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Default Here you go....a Judge with some mods...

Enjoy............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo Nov 13, 14 33 23.jpg (46.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0307.jpg (49.8 KB, 28 views)

2013 Judge
Black
WitchDoctor - Cam, Oil cover
Custom Paint - Luck 13 Number plate

2000 V92SC
Custom Paint
Apes
Ness mirrors
Ness turn and brake lights

Big Island Love!
pipehitter01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #9
Jimbo5959vn

Garage

I bought my judge back in May took four months To get The seat, Five months to get the windshield Six months to get the saddlebags And 6 1/2 months to get the spindles for the saddlebags and I'm still waiting on the back rest.
Jimbo5959vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #10
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo5959vn View Post
I bought my judge back in May took four months To get The seat, Five months to get the windshield Six months to get the saddlebags And 6 1/2 months to get the spindles for the saddlebags and I'm still waiting on the back rest.
Besides the frustratingly long wait for parts; how are you liking it so far?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement