This is my tribute to the women & children of the Sandy Hook shooting - Page 2 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory General Discussion

Old 12-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #11
thumbgone

BBob, you said, "things were better when we all shared a same belief," and then, in your response to Bad VV said, "Intolerance is the liberals mantra. One-sided all the way. My way or the highway say the liberals."

BBob, with all due respect, your arguments and positions are incongruent and ridiculous beyond belief. And they prove that you are a shallow, insensitive human being.

Happy holidays, BBob. You need as much tolerance and grace pushed into your heart as possible.

Honda CB350, Penton 125, Penton 175, Honda MR 175, Honda TL250, Yamaha IT 175, Husky 250CR, Husky 360 Auto, Husky 390WR, BMW R90/6, 84 Goldwing, 93 Goldwing, 98 Goldwing, 2012 Victory XCT
thumbgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #12
JMcKeown

Send a message via Skype™ to JMcKeown

This is not the thread to have such a conversation. It was started with respect to those children who died and to their families.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #13
Shock Happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP01 View Post
Well said BBob. Someone asked God why He allowed the shooting to happen. God answered...."They don't want me in the schools"
So much for a loving God huh......
Ridin A 2011 Ness XC #117
Shock Happens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #14
Milesx

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ8BALL View Post
I was reading this thread, and I found this.

Personally, Im a little here and a little there.
http://www.studentnewsdaily.com/cons...beral-beliefs/
I'm on the fence.. Some left and some right.. I'm thinking too far either left or right is not good.. Middle ground !

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Milesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #15
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ8BALL View Post
I was reading this thread, and I found this.

Personally, Im a little here and a little there.
http://www.studentnewsdaily.com/cons...beral-beliefs/
Sounds about right. Whoever wrote it up did a good job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbgone View Post
BBob, you said, "things were better when we all shared a same belief," and then, in your response to Bad VV said, "Intolerance is the liberals mantra. One-sided all the way. My way or the highway say the liberals."

BBob, with all due respect, your arguments and positions are incongruent and ridiculous beyond belief. And they prove that you are a shallow, insensitive human being.

Happy holidays, BBob. You need as much tolerance and grace pushed into your heart as possible.
Whatever. Liberals don't get it. End of story.

Last edited by BBob; 12-18-2012 at 09:26 PM.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #16
Rajder

Frankly, you guys took what was supposed to be a touching tribute and killed it. IMHO those of you who decided to take this immediately to a Liberal vs Conservative debate need to take a serious look at lives and determine why you have so much hate built up for your fellow Americans.

For those of you who thinks this is caused because we took God out of schools please tell me why the #1 deadliest school massacre (Bath School Bombing) happened while God was still solidly in our schools and every aspect of our lives in 1927.

Honestly, trying to assign blame for an unspeakable tragedy like this to the other half of the country that you don't agree with is a pretty sick and low action. What happened in Newtown has nothing to do with liberals or conservatives. People really need to get off this liberal / conservative tilt and realize that we are all Americans in this crazy life together. Hyper-partisan people who think that their side is the only one that is ever right and won't even listen to the other side is what is wrong with this country today.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

I havn't got it dyno'd yet but she runs like a scalded dog!
Rajder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #17
sixshooter_45

Garage
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP01 View Post
I believe you misunderstood BBob's and my comments. In no way are we casting a reflection on the families of the innocent children or their religious persuasion. We feel nothing but heartbreak and compassion for all of them. However, our position is that society has become anti GOD and the forces of evil have been allowed to take over. We only have to look around us to see what the consequences of telling GOD He isn't wanted are. The anti GOD crowd has succeeded in taking GOD out of the schools, government, and everywhere else they can. They even want the Christians to take Christ out of Christmas. Lets open out eyes, When we turn our back on GOD, we pay a price we don't want to pay.
Amen, turming our backs on God is NOT a good idea and it's hard for me to beleive but we all are responsible for letting it happen.

It's high time we who do beleive in GOD start standing our ground and let these lost souls live in their own little world, (that's right ship them the heck out of town to their own little island, then they can live and enjoy the fruits of turning their back on GOD!), I'm sure then they may see the light.

I beleive you have the right NOT to beleive in GOD but to tell my children that they do NOT have the right to pray to their GOD in schools like we use to when I was a kid is pushing your beliefs on the ones who do. If you do not beleive in GOD and do not wish to take part in the prayer, then don't, it's a simple concept.

Live and let live!

And yes I was joking about shipping those lost souls to their own island, we who do beleive need to start praying a lot more!

Liberals don't get it, never did and never will! They have no concept of what liberty is all about!

I pray for all those families who have suffered this terrible tragedy.

Blue Thunder Garage!

Color: Boardwalk Blue; list of accessories.

Last edited by sixshooter_45; 12-18-2012 at 10:57 PM.
sixshooter_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:35 AM   #18
Shock Happens

Yea....religion brings out the best in people doesnt it.......
Ridin A 2011 Ness XC #117
Shock Happens is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement